[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our shittier country can't even deliver fucking mail wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18 KB, 1280x640
Our shittier country can't even deliver fucking mail without getting all bitchy about it.

Fucking what.

http://www.am980.ca/2016/06/22/postal-workers-set-to-strike-july-2nd/
>>
the government is sending agents into my apartment building to force everyone that hasn't done the census to do it. There was a letter posted in the elevator saying so
>>
Dafuck mates...

They already pulled that shit like 2 years ago.
>>
File: 1457412158340.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1457412158340.png
57 KB, 500x382
Hey how bout we take you guys into the US, and Canada takes all the liberal faggots that want to move there.
>>
>>78154141
They're actually dealing with some bullshit.

In the same delivery center they have two kinds of mailman. One has a vehicle and fuel provided for them and gets paid $20,000 more per year. The other has to buy their own vehicle, pay for their gas, maintenance and so on and they have the privilege of being paid less with fewer benefits.

In addition to that, the company, which has been very profitable, is trying to strip away what little they do get.

My wife is one of those rural carriers. We had to buy an SUV so she would have a vehicle large enough to deliver parcels. Urban carriers can take the bus to work. Canada Post should be providing marked vehicles. This is pretty unprofessional.

t. A man that is subsidizing Canada Post.
>>
>>78159860
Yes, and nothing has been resolved.
>>
>>78160651
>shit company
>shit way of running it
>not just having all the employees organize together and make a competing delivery company
>abandon canada post
>make a new public company

Problem resolved. Free Market, eh?
>>
Who the hell thought Trudeau would be a good PM?
>>
>>78154141
Canada Post fucking sucks and is terrible. Royal Mail has it's own issues, like extortionate exchange rates but who the fuck goes to the post office to exchange their bongdollars anyways. Who the fuck even exchanges money to travel these days.

Canada post takes fucking forever to deliver something, even if you're from outside the lowermainland to a building in Vancouver for example. That's IF the package gets there and IF it does, it's probably fucking crumpled into a million folds and/or broken. Can't believe they complain about having strikes and shit. What a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>78160924
Or, just get the company to stop acting like a bunch of third world hoojibs.

We talk about this every day. The West is being destroyed from the inside by powerful interests that would like nothing better than to see the things that make our civilization the most effective and powerful in history destroyed.

It's a race to the bottom and the quality of life is going to be incrementally brought down to a baseline that our immigrant population is willing to accept.

In the future, you will get less for more. We are seeing this now as the housing market becomes globalized and economic power is centralized in the cities, as it is in the third world.

We are elevating the rest of the planet not by actually improving their lot, but by worsening ours.

And as far as the free market goes, it's a nice dream... But that's all it is. The current system doesn't allow for it.
>>
>>78161323
The company has actually been intentionally slowing down production as a pretext to privatization. It's a pretty common tactic.

The mailmen would like to move faster, but there's senseless and time consuming policy in place that serves no apparent purpose and is considered bizarre by many.
>>
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 1278x718) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 1278x718
>>78161854
My relatives were stupid enough to send PHYSICAL MONEY through the post twice and had it robbed from them by Canada Post. Really, it's their fault as I told them not to and just send a moneygram or setup a PayPal but they were too old fashioned to listen to me. Not to mention the cards that we do sometimes send to family members in Canada get ripped up anyway, checking for money obviously. People just don't give a shit anymore at CP.

>The company has actually been intentionally slowing down production as a pretext to privatization. It's a pretty common tactic.
So basically BC Tel. My dad worked for them and noticed it happening as well. It was a good justification for privatization during a recently deregulated market. They reckoned it would be good for the company. Now you've got an oligarchy that owns vast majority of network infrastructure and NO competition so they charge out the ass because fuck you, that's why. Least is the case on the pacific west coast.

Now the NHS is going through somewhat of a clamp-down. We've got so many immigrants coming into the country, increasing demand for doctors' appointments, ER visits, while the cuckservatives are reducing spending and purging student doctors form the field. Eventually you can imagine the rest of the west taking the NHS as an example of why socialized health-care doesn't work and pointing the finger at us.
>>
>>78163063
You got it, pham. I can't remember the faggot's name, but it's the same guy that was running the British Post when it was privatized, so it would imply to me that that's the plan.
>>
Heh... fucking tiptop lelel my friendos, KEKada le free healthcare? Lol, cannot into degenerates LOL!!! 50% women? Because it's 2013 LMAO Trudeau le epick #1 cucklord of KEKada :DDDD I am le redpilled tho!!! lMAO red and white pilled more like xDD le Kathleen Wynne???? Canucked by the green energy jew LMAO le REDPILLMERICA runs on MURICAN GASOLEEN :DDDDDD FUCKING epick Ontario, should le change their colours into BLUE (Like blue pill, fuck my lelels :DD BECAUSE ITS 20165 BECAUSE ITS 2018 BECAUSE ITS 1993 >implying le 90s best generation lmao le edm music le cancer lol LMAO BECAUSR ITS 16899399 LOL BECAUSE I GOT DUUBS CHECK MY DUUBS!!! CHECK 50% OF WOMEN LOL, >inb4 woman not into le qualified to run le small government xDDDdD O CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE KEK!!!
>>
>>78164311
>BECAUSE I GOT DUUBS CHECK MY DUUBS!!!
top banter
>>
>>78164311
Nice dubs tho
>>
seems like standard operating procedure for business.

>do same work
>get paid shit in comparison

or

>we make 3.5mil+/yr
>"not for profit organization kekaroo"
>We can pay our employees shit, whilst giving away money to people who cant afford our services, that you cant afford because the pay is shit
>>
File: 1463333029934.jpg (21 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463333029934.jpg
21 KB, 420x420
>work in post office
>see package with "fragile" labels everywhere
>falls off table
>everything broken
>mfw
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.