[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*sniffs* *scratch* And so on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 255x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 255x364
*sniffs*
*scratch*

And so on
>>
chl'And sho forsh.
>>
>>78151992
I don't understand the appeal of this guy. I've watched some of his videos, and I don't see what's so special about him. Besides, his nervous tics make me incredibly uncomfortable.
>>
Plashtic Penishes
>>
>>78153480
>dont see what's special about him
he's a goddamn genius. I guess you've actually got to have a grasp of what he is talking about for it to make sense to you. maybe that's why u don't see what's so 'special' about him
>>
I like him.

I like communism.
>>
>>78153708
No one likes you.
>>
>>78153480
He's probably the only leftist thinker that's worth shit, i.e. a realistic radical.

Also got chewed out by lefty academia for his views on refugees.
>>
>>78151992
this man probably has a kilo of mucus in his lungs.

>>78153480
He's so agitated all the time and then he sniffs. i find that quite appealing
>>
>>78153730
The Rio games will be a clusterfuck.

Your country is fucking terrible.
>>
>>78153845
I don't disagree. Actually, I'm hoping that happens.
>>
>>78153480
He has a down-to-earth approach to his explanations during interviews and youtube videos in general which, combined with his pop culture references and funny attitude, makes him palatable to a larger amount of people. If he spoke like he writes, nobody outside people actually studying philosophy would know about him probably, just like any other "real philosopher" (i.e. not youtube personalities).
>>
>>78153480
He's a literal meme. Far better Marxists out there.
>>
>>78153682
Au contraire, mon ami.
It's primarily people who DO have a grasp of what he is talking about - Hegel, Freud, Marx, contemporary social and political issues generally - who see most quickly and clearly that nothing he says makes any sense at all.

Of course, I'll concede to you, if you wish, that he has an "understanding" of the work of his immediate teachers and collaborators (Lacan, Badiou and so on). But given that their scrawlings are as diarrhetically voluminous and as completely nonsensical as his own spewed-out verbiage, that really isn't conceding a lot.
If there is any single writer to whom Eric Zemmour's thesis that "la pensée '68" has been a cancerous rot and poison not only for French but for international "intellectual" circles applies perfectly and screamingly obviously, it is this smug fat Slovenian charlatan fuck.
>>
File: zizek.jpg (11 KB, 347x145) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
11 KB, 347x145
>>
File: powerange.jpg (305 KB, 864x1200) Image search: [Google]
powerange.jpg
305 KB, 864x1200
>>78151992
That man can goose my nickel any day
>>
File: 1466177000605.jpg (71 KB, 960x644) Image search: [Google]
1466177000605.jpg
71 KB, 960x644
>>78151992
>>
>>78151992
>I will cite conservative thinkers for chapters and so on, but believe me I am a marxist
>>
>>78151992
blabla

blabla

So you see what I'm saying!
>>
File: 1466546643438.jpg (255 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1466546643438.jpg
255 KB, 768x768
>>78154005
cuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfO9gL28pAs

Top kek
>>
File: 1459793184414.png (249 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1459793184414.png
249 KB, 3000x3000
>>78156287
>not enjoying the fireworks
Nobody likes Rio de Janeiro, everyone wants them to leave the country. It's hell on Earth. We actually enjoy reading terrible news coming out of that shithole.
>>
>>78156519
Everytime I see your little yellow green habsburg rothschild flags I remember living in SP in my younger years. Hope SP hasn't fallen to even worse depths after the economic crisis.

I'm visiting my grandfather this summer, in august. Could you give me some good information to know before I set foot on Brazilian soil? I speak Portuguese, but am Dutch, my accent and looks are gringo as fuck.
>>
>>78158977
It's ok, I live in a gated-community.
Also
>not having the Extra flags installed to see province/state/county/etc
https://github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-4chan
>>
>>78151992
Threadly Reminder that he's a caviar commie freeloader hardly working for the state institution that employs the useless fuck for good money redistributed from the state budget, at Ljubljana Faculty of Arts
>>
>>78158977
>>78159194
And answering your question:
>don't go to the northeast region of the country
>don't go to Rio
>don't show fancy things on the streets if you are going to SP
>order an Uber
Or at least try to look or act like a native.
>>
>>78151992
This guy is pretty based, though I feel I never studied enough philosophy to fully grasp his writings

However, I remember watching some of his movies when I took philosophy in college. My personally favorite line of his came from his comment on the movie Titanic. I can't remember it verbatim but it was something along the lines of

>If the ship had not collided with the iceberg, Jack and Rose would have met a MUCH worse tragedy;
>They would have arrived in New York and after a few more weeks of Intense sex...
>...THEN they would have broken up

I don't know if I was the only one paying attention or if I was just having a sperg moment but something about that really had me, and only me, laughing in the middle of class
>>
>>78151992
schle schel schi scho scham schauschage
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.