[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at my university's orientation >forced to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1429899187008.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1429899187008.png
246 KB, 550x535
>at my university's orientation
>forced to watch a presentation to be accepting of fags, trans, fatties, hiv+ degenerates, and minorities
>they fucking said not to call people illegal because it's "dehumanizing"

I've made a huge mistake
>>
>>78149970
Satan has the world in his grip.

Only God can save you from this place.
>>
>>78149970
drop out now
>>
>>78149970
Just call them aliens.

It's all inclusive for the freaks and it's just what you call an illegal anyways
>>
>>78149970
Just redpill as many Normies as you can
>>
>>78149970
Have you payed already? If no change School.
>>
>>78150585
>>78150124
I can't, I literally only applied to this school for the engineering program. I knew it was liberal but fuck, I have a limit
>>
>>78149970

Why in the fuck are you going to a university? The more people don't go, the more they lose money and go bankrupt. Like the MSM, the colleges have to be wiped out too.
>>
What uni is it?
>>
File: SUPREME_Commander.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
SUPREME_Commander.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>78150248
But that insults aliens.

Just call them Canadians.
>>
>>78150962
That requires an enormous collective effort by normies and their blue pilled parents. Face it, even you don't believe that will ever happen. Even the job market is never on your side if you don't have that matte paper, unless you already have to shit to fall back on.

Trust me, I wish this was a thing. I'd totally be a part of it, but it's not worth it if there is no collective and no one willing to do it without coming off as a bunch of liberal NEETs who don't want to work or go to school by the MSM.
>>
you have to be pretty stupid to be educated on how to be nice to your fellow man anon, doesn't matter what makes them different from yourself we're all in the same boat together you faggot
>>
>>78149970

why do you care?you can watch that shit with a smile on your face while singing Horst Wessel Lied in your head
>>
>>78150955
be a plumber instead
>>
File: 281.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
281.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>walk into class half an hour early
>ECE class, Signals and System, Transform Methods
>professor teaching class tries to start up conversation with me
>"Do you know who Milo Yiannopoulos is?"
>proceeds to talk about Milo, suppression of free speech at universities, SJWs, Title VIII, Gary Johnson, etc.

It was neat. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he browses /pol/.
I just hope he doesn't see this because he will know who I am.
>>
>>78150955
You have to take courses in muh privilege studies for engineering in the US?
>>
>>78151251

Look, I have been in college for 10+ years observing people taking up STEM or libshit degrees. The truth here is that most people who go to uni for STEM, if they don't get weeded out, don't do shit with it and they get jobs unrelated to their field of study. Every damn year these dumbass students tell me the same fucking thing. "I'm majoring in [insert STEM major] because I have a great interest in it" or "I hope to do this type of work one day after I graduate in [STEM major]." They should leave those fields to those that are destined for it. All this crap the libshits put in your brain about getting a STEM major to get rich quick or following your dreams since kindergarten needs to get thrown out the window and these people will realize they spent 4+ years of sleepless nights studying physics and calculus for nothing. Maybe you don't know what's going on but because of these fucking SJWs today, they are starting to realize going to uni is a fucking big joke and a waste of time for most people. The gap year is now starting to be a thing also instead of the "you have to go straight to uni after you graduate high school" bullshit because the dumbass normies are just now starting to think about how expensive college really is. It may take a generation but it is going to change one day. You also have to realize that the students, the people, are enabling this corrupt system to run. If everyone did something different other than going straight to uni right after high school and wasting their time and energy, then it would change. And that also includes the private sector getting rid of HR and being practical about hiring people.
>>
The world sure has changed since I've entered college. The only thing I had to watch was something telling me to not call black's nogs and to go to the doctor if I get an std. Lel
>>
>>78153078
>Book
Neat
>>
>>78152831
Studying CS at University of Kansas here, the Vice Provost or whoever is literally named "Rosen" and we have to go through a Core curriculum including "diversity study, global awareness" and other things no matter what we're paying to study.

I should've gone to vocational and learned to be an electrician or learned HVAC or plumbing or SOMETHING, Christ, university is pozzed to the maximum.
>>
>>78152831

Yes, you don't just go to a uni and take only engineering courses when you get in the program after admissions. You have to take general education courses and depending on what college you attend, you may or may not have a choice to avoid the SJW courses.
>>
>>78149970
just do the opposite, they surly can't fire u cuz of freedom of speech right? and if some nigger stabs u, u will be the hero of the right (for like month).
>>
>>78150585
This shit happens at every school in America
>>
>>78149970
just keep on the downlow dude, its heaps of fun feeling like a double-agent if you make a game out of it. you can actually use the SJW trash against them and get good grades if youre smart. it clouds their thinking so you can get all kinds of shit past people if you cloak it in muh diversity, thats what i do and it works every time, 100% of the time. so much time. thank christ australian unis arent as badly infected yet.
>>
>>78153543
Rock Chalk, nigga. Leavenworth reporting in.
>>
>>78149970

> I've made a huge mistake

faggot went to orientation did your momma come with you?
>>
File: polsafespace.jpg (206 KB, 1249x1252) Image search: [Google]
polsafespace.jpg
206 KB, 1249x1252
>>78149970
>OP can't deal with society
>he finds it hard to get along

Drop OUT!
Stay in your /pol/ safespace FAGGOT!
>>
>>78149970
>went to grad school interview at University of Iowa
>everything seems fine, obviously lots of libshits
>suddenly ushered into a room and numale gives a presentation on the campus LGBTQAP+ group and how the university is a safe space
>specifically says that while cis het people cannot join, the group is always looking for 'allies'.

I'm incredibly glad that I only went because they paid for my application fee, plane ticket, hotel and food. Fuck that place and its swarm of cucks.
>>
>>78153543
Should've been a welder. All it takes is patience and practice.
>>
>>78150955
Grit your teeth anon and push through. Dropping out won't do you any good.
>>
File: 14bbd59.jpg (111 KB, 1024x557) Image search: [Google]
14bbd59.jpg
111 KB, 1024x557
>>78151281
that touched my heart, anon.
>>
I kind of wish "illegally located" had caught on. It more accurately communicates the problem than "illegal immigrants."
>>
>>78149970
yeah I bet they also told you to attend every lecture, not binge drink, smoke weed, or sleep through exams but no one ever listens to that part. It's just old people trying to help in their adorable way.
>>
>>78152831
I've had to take a music appreciation class that made me remember the difference between sex and gender and all the nice things that black people done for society
>>
File: 1466457828606.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1466457828606.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>78149970
>See flag
>Checks out

Business as usual.
>>
Which uni?
>>
>>78149970
>Going to a University
>Not bringing all sorts of evidence with you to refute their points outright
>Not asking them what the hell their own children will inherit with this tolerance bullshit or that supporting leftist views will absolutely decimate the country you are in.
>>
>>78152958
Lotta HR departments are killing businesses
I've seen it happen
>>
>Going to Technical University in Germany
>Have to work on a concept for a refugee iOS app
>>
>>78160126
Nice tranny
>>
you paid money to cuck yourself
>>
>>78149970
Honestly OP just do it.

Talk how you would normally would, state your opinions out loud, piss of the teacher with your "intolerance" but always study hard so even if you say all that shit, the teachers will be forced to give you good grades.

If you're in a social sciences class, remember there's more than enough studies to back up any anti-progressive argument especially those you listed.
I've done this at my uni (UBC is a marxist shithole) and I've never been more confident and happy in my life.

This has also done wonders for my social life, and I have a steady girlfriend whom I've slowly redpilled although this may just be their attempt to keep from shooting up the school.

Whatever point is stay strong and don't fall into their bullshit.
>>
>>78154658
Where do they find the time to set these groups up. Im studying law and working, I have no time to join gay clubs.
>>
>>78161185
>teachers forced to give you good grades

yeah if you're in STEM. If a prof or TA marking your paper has problems with you, you can expect they're going to be biased in your grading because it's something they don't believe.

UBC also, mechatronics (mechanical engineering)
>>
>>78149970

First day of college, I had to do a bullshit 'mandatory' training course that was supposed to prevent sexual assaults. The entire series didn't depict a single straight male, just gay men and SJW looking women.

OP if it ever comes up just think of the worst SJW logic answer possible and give it to them, they'll be satisfied.

>>78150955
Just stay away from courses like Gender Studies, and stick to sciences, you'll be fine. Engineering dosen't give a fuck about feelings, thank god.

>>78154658
It's like the special snowflake version of the KKK.
>>
>>78152712
This is b.c engineers have to live in a logical reality, and when everyone else is *not an engineer* and can afford to live in their deluded fantasy realities, they easily confide in those who are preaching what they're thinking like milo
>>
>>78152712
Oh, and that's supposed to be Title IX. I wasn't thinking clearly.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.