[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here experience an existential crisis? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: i just don't know anymore.png (41 KB, 704x481) Image search: [Google]
i just don't know anymore.png
41 KB, 704x481
Does anyone else here experience an existential crisis?

I'm 26 and my life has no meaning. Anything I do is pointless in the grand scheme of things.

It's devastating to know that the world is at its worst and will still continue down this path long after we all die, while there is nothing that can be done about it.

We're bombarded with information every second, we know how bad it all is. The normies don't, so they are able to happily disregard everything.

I just can't cope with the fact of being a battery for the consumer engine.
>>
>>78149370
Check out a dude named Tom Campbell on you tube.
>>
File: mabRfr.jpg (248 KB, 1360x907) Image search: [Google]
mabRfr.jpg
248 KB, 1360x907
>>78149370

Oh yes, i do.

Here, this is incredibly accurate.
>>
>>78149370
You just need love, when you are loved or love someone those questions have no longer importance. Try to have faith in people and try to see their qualities rather than their vices
>>
>>78150057
>having an existential crisis
>not becoming a stoic
>>
File: JUST frog.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
JUST frog.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>78150057

I want peace of mind and I already have absolutely zero earthly desires. The only thing I want is to stay in my room and play vidya and work on my programming projects.

>>78150289

I have a girlfriend, she seems to like me, but I don't particularly give a flying fuck about her. I act like I do, but I don't. I generally don't like to make others sad.
>>
File: Taoism.jpg (338 KB, 1440x961) Image search: [Google]
Taoism.jpg
338 KB, 1440x961
>>
File: Taoism2.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Taoism2.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: Taoism3.jpg (17 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
Taoism3.jpg
17 KB, 233x217
>>
>>78151311
>>78151411
>>78151544

I'll look into this.
>>
>>78149370

Used to have it a lot, not as much anymore. I would have trouble sleeping at night, would wake up and realize in 100 years we'd all be dead. Or I would know that someone's life is starting in the future and we're already dead, they could know how we died if they wanted to but we might not know when or why.
>>
File: 1464406362224.jpg (47 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
1464406362224.jpg
47 KB, 250x370
i did around my 24s i was 6.3ft 360 lbs crying myself to feel threats on b then i had an existential crisis
im 28 now and this is what i archived so far:
lost 120 lbs
/fit/ taught me to do whatever it takes
pol taught me economics/ philosophy and the jew
red pilled on a liberal state
right wing nationalist
have 15k on savings
my job is a trade but im going to college to become a paramedic next year
replaced vidya with lifting altho i still vidya maybe one hour a day
my next goal is buying a house and live off the rent for my old age
/pol/ is great but too much of it and you will hate everything and boil on your own rage everyday , remember your goal is to be happy and you dont need anyone else but yourself to archive that , use whatever to motivate you and then find something else , for me. lifting really changed my life completely
>>
Yes

I'm 23 and have had it for almost 2 years now. Interestingly enough, in those two years I've had a gf.

I don't know what path to choose or what lies ahead. I can only do and suffer the meaningless of it all. I used to have motivation and a stronger will, now I don't. I don't have a charge or a desire for a bigger goal than to just to stop being a failure in the eyes of my dad and to start working and establishing a career so that he can think better of me. It matters to me because they've done a lot for me already.

There's no such thing as a perfect scenario or things going according to plan or to how you want it. I'm afraid of losing more than what I've already lost with my wasted potential. I have to take a 5th year of university because I didn't do so well.

Help me /pol/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.