[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>britain goes outside of the EU >will have to pay shittons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: 1466509969221.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466509969221.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>britain goes outside of the EU
>will have to pay shittons of money to EU to be able to trade and not have any say at the table
>britain will still be ruled by corrupt globalist fucks, no difference to being in europe as the house of commons and the likes isn't any better
>EU immigration will be curbed, except that instead of having healthy 21 year old Pablo from Espana working at the Tapas bar and paying taxes you will have more poo in loo and pakistani immigrants further making india more similar to Pakistan, and all the Somalian fuckers with 19 children will keep reaping benefits
>EU will stop giving a fuck about calais etc. and britian will get even more illegal shitskins

you have to be literally retarded to believe brexit is a good idea. no wonder it's supported by people that lay bricks for a living.
>>
>not have any say
Except this wouldn't be the case because they could just leave the table

Do they have negotiation in Italy or does the government facilitate every single trade?
>>
>>78149182
Everything you just spouted off can be undone by one act of war. Britain needs to invade Germany.
>>
Enjoy your hate speech laws that you'll never be able to change, Italian bro. :^)
>>
>>78149182
SSsssshhhhhhhhh. No tears. Only dreams after the Brexit.
>>
>>78149182
Oh shit, now I'm #BremainToTheMembrane
>>
WELL IF BREXIT IS A MISTAKE,

AT LEAST

IT WILL BE OUR MISTAKE

OUR FAULT

NOT SOME RICH FUCKS NOBODY ELECTED

FREEEEEEDOOOMMMMMM
>>
>>78149300
No negotiation , just shit posts and spaghetti urethera sounding.
>>
>>78149300
>Except this wouldn't be the case because they could just leave the table

Theorhetically they could, but there's a reason even non EU states like Switzerland and Norway are still at the table eating shit too. It's unlikely that Britain will turn away from Europe fully if they get out of the EU. They're still IN Europe, after all.
>>
>>78149422
thats the spirit
>>
>>78149434
well yeah, of course, we're still geographically part o Europe, we're not going anywhere in that sense.

It's a larger plot to destroy the EU.
>>
UK didn't have much to say anyway. Also they don't have to fund never ending EU projects in Italy where mafia takes almost all of the money.
>>
>>78149182

Project Fear shill, take a bath you hairy pasta nigger.

The UK did it before the EU, and they'll do it again.
>>
File: 1466511972079.jpg (137 KB, 735x986) Image search: [Google]
1466511972079.jpg
137 KB, 735x986
>>78149182
Shill detected
>>
>>78149182
>EU immigration will be curbed, except that instead of having healthy 21 year old Pablo from Espana working at the Tapas bar and paying taxes you will have more poo in loo and pakistani immigrants further making india more similar to Pakistan, and all the Somalian fuckers with 19 children will keep reaping benefits
Fucking this. Most migrants to the UK come from outside the EU. The Tories (and that includes Boris the clown) have NO INTENTION of bringing the number of migrants down. About 150k pakis, somalis, nigerians and jamaicans moved to the UK last year alone and that number could have been reduced to zero if there was any political will from either sides.
>>
>the EU isn't going to die soon
See you guys at the next European "world" war
>>
>>78149182
A BIPPITY BOPPITY
>>
>>78149182
>Have you even seen the parties supporting Brexit, they are so racist (awesome) that those "Shitskin" migration will never be a thing.
>Britain like EU can do business with China and India (And with other countries if they want). Both have cheap labors and a combined population of 2.5 billion consumers.
>Plus Britain is mostly an Island country so EU can't fuck with it by sending hoards of illegal immigrants. It will only take a canon ball to drown them all.
>>
CROOS
>>
MISSILE
>>
NOW
>>
We buy more from the EU than we sell to them. Why the hell would they want tariffs on trade?
>>
>>78150050
http://infacts.org/brexit-make-us-vulnerable-migration-crises/

>net migration from outside the EU was 188,000 last year.

what makes you think this will stop?

cool, let's get rid of all the european migrants not beheading people and throwing acid at women and replace them with somali savages that have 30 kids and claim benefits for 7 generations.
>>
>>78150399
>uncontrolled EU immigration puts a strain on public services
>need more people to actually come and fucking work
>get them all from outside the EU

I personally don't even care if migration does go down to the tens of thousands. I just want us to be able to control it.
>>
>>78150733
>need more people to actually come and fucking work
Except migrants from outside the EU don't fucking work. Go to a council estate and count how many white families you can find in them.
Stop being cynical. Immigration is out of control because all the parties want it to be like that, not because of the EU.
>>
>>78150733

just stop all benefits for non british people and its problem solved. if you are using the NHS and paying taxes its fine.
>>
>>78151021
>be tourist in the UK
>literally full of niggers, pakis roaming the streets doing fuckall all day
>a very large percentage of waiters / people with shit jobs i came across were white migrants
>somehow the problem is EU migration and not the rest of the roaches

the UK is so spineless they only have the balls to take out their underlying xenophobia on white people to avoid point their finger to the right direction.

enjoy kicking out the europeans and opening new mosques, faggots.
>>
>Literally appealing to fear
>Literally wanting to hand over your freedom
>Literally not caring about the future of your country's sovereignty because you're a childless loser
>>
>>78151250
>implying the UK will be free after a brexit and not ran by globalist scum since their entire economy revolves around London money laundering and financial services
>implying britains n1 problem isnt fucking muslims
>implying exiting the EU will solve all of britains problems when in reality they will miss out on WHITE tax payers, access to important markets, and more.

literally, retarded arguments.
>>
>>78151421
listen here pizza: who gives a shit if they leave or not, they are fucked either way
>>
>>78151498
if you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
>>78149182
Nah they can open sea trade with the US and other nations for a fair rate. The other EU members are just butt hurt because they wont have to take in wave after wave of terrorists bent on murder and spreading their insane ideology. If anything after a brief adjustment period Briton will be stronger than ever with more jobs.
>>
>>78150399
Because they will have control over their borders. They can completely shut their borders for migration if they want to after exiting EU.
>>
>>78149182
>not have any say at the table
You mean like now?
>>
>>78151733
you do realize britains trades financial services and the likes and basically has no manufacturing/raw materials/natural resources right?

britain hasnt been accepting refugees anyways, and the jobs that europeans are taking are either shitty waiter jobs that young britons obviously dont want, or plumbers, or highly skilled work which is very beneficial since britain saves up on training those people for their entire lives.

the british immigration problem is poosinloos, pakis, somalis, the REAL leeches, but they are too big pussies to call them out
>>
>>78151739
they had control over their borders before the EU and yet they still have been taking in tons of somalis and pakis. they won't suddently stop because of a brextit.
>>
>>78151739
You dense motherfucker, there is no obligation for us to take non-EU migrants yet we still take 150,000 of them anyway! We already control our borders when it comes to non-EU citizens but every fucking year a city the size of Brighton moves here from shitholes like India and Pakistan. Last time I checked those countries were not part of the EU.
>>
>>78149434

Stop mixing EU with Europe, thats what the remaincucks do on purpose. It makes people worried about losing ties with Europe when in reality it's just saying "fuck the European Union".
>>
>>78149434
the point is, you can't ever negotiate anything if you can't walk away from a bad deal
>>
>>78151566
hahahahahahaahaahahahahaahabaa
>>
>>78151991
>heheheh hurrr durrr if we go out of europe our country will be white and great again!

what the brexiter morons don't understand is that replacing europeans with somalis isn't a good policy, and that's eactly what will happen.

the UK is so heavily muslim now that muslim immigration will never be curbed again.

EU immigration is the last hope for the UK to offset Ahmeds with some white, or at least semi white babies.
>>
>>78151868
I'm sure if our brothers across the pond ask we will happily help them out. There are other places to get raw materials than the EU. South America, America, and Africa all have vast amounts of raw materials. They will have to rebuild production but that's where all the jobs will come in then later factory jobs will provide low skilled labor with good jobs. America needs to do exactly the same to save its self. Briton is resilient and adaptable they will be just fine. The EU on the other hand is welcoming in its own destruction. They spent 400 years driving Islam out and now they have welcomed their oldest enemy back in.
>>
File: 1458180456815.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1458180456815.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>78151850
>>
>>78151915
Lets assume that Britain will rot after leaving EU. Then let it rot. Its Britain's choice. You and I and comment whether its a smart move or an idiotic one. But they have the right to decide. Like we colonies had when we demanded our freedom, where colonies like Canada and Australia chose to be a dominion of UK while US, India and Pak chose freedom.

>>78151991
Well then don't vote for it. It doesn't matter whether I support Brexit or not, it your vote that counts not mine.
>>
>>78151868
>or highly skilled work which is very beneficial
Always beneficial to sell your country to foreigners to allow some rich fucks to save a buck
>>
>>78149182
Its a tragedy but atleast they will pay for what they did.
>>
>>78151991
Britain takes way more than that
You use "net migration" for some baffling reason

Whites leave, shitskins enter, but only the net difference counts?
>>
>>78152269
guess who is the most islamified country in europe?

the UK.

the refugees dont even come close to the level of Ahmeds in britain.

>>78152424
depends what that means. if you vote brexit to be free, what do you want to do with freedom?
because most people voting brexit would rather see more white in britain, and the opposite will happen with brexit.
>>
Boozer amerifat here, is this your equivalent of hillary and bernie shills?

OP sounds nervous
>>
>>78152761
They will need to round up and deport them but that will be pretty simple once they no longer have to take them in.
>>
>>78149182
porco dio che vergogna, smettila di infangare l'italia
>>
>>78152761

>the UK.

But thats factually inaccurate. It's Sweden then France. Germany may be pretty high due to the REFUGEES WELCOME influx but i doubt it's still as high as those two.
>>
>>78152932
the UK is so afraid of their muslim "minority" they won't put them in jail for raping little girls. what makes you think that they will DEPORT them?

reality is, UK is already islamified.

EU migration means potential red pilled, racist voters that hate islam.

native britons have been brainwashed into being "tolerant" of anything islam does.

to me, if you want britain to be more white, removing white migrants, and letting the muslims that are in the country prosper, and import more, isn't a good strategy.
>>
>>78152761
See that's the biggest flaw of democracy. It gives every fucker a right to vote. And most of them only vote for short lucrative deals rather than thinking about the long term effect.
Like Americans voting for Hillary for being a women.
Indians voting for free money and liqor.
People in my city voting for free electricity and water.
It happens everywhere.
>>
>>78153081
Its necessary sooner or later they will do something so horrible that rounding them up and deporting them will be required to prevent revolt. People always do what is necessary in the end. The longer it takes the more people will be on board with more unpleasant solutions. Personally If it was my choice I would send all their heads back to IsIs territory but hey I know these people and fought them for eight years.
>>
>>78153342
well if you know anything about the UK, you can be sure that they are way beyond the point of no return. their muslim communities infiltrated governments, schools, hospitals, every public institution, business, and they are a massive voter base.

the "round them up and shoot them" is a /pol/ autistic fantasy taht will never happen.

the muslims are able to subjugate the UK when they are 1 in 10, imagine when they will be twice or three times that.
>>
>>78153518
It won't take mudslims long to thrice that number, trust me,
>>
File: images-2.jpg (2 KB, 83x80) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
2 KB, 83x80
>>78153262
>People in my city voting for free electricity and water.

You can't afford electricity and water ? FUCKING KEK
>>
>>78153518
Then all of Europe is doomed and possibly all hope for the future. Glad I own guns.
>>
>>78153887
We can, we have a 24x7 supply of it too. But Indians are crazy for free stuff.
>>
>>78153518

>well if you know anything about the UK

You clearly don't with all these posts you're making
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.