[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To my fellow christian /pol/acks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: _88413358_trudeaupride (1).jpg (39 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
_88413358_trudeaupride (1).jpg
39 KB, 624x624
Bear with me. Let's talk about the happening of happenings.

Does anyone else believe this will be the face of the antichrist? I don't mean that Trudeau is actually the antichrist, but that the actual antichrist will wear a Trudeau like persona.

The world's descent into leftist degeneracy is inevitable, even if we manage to fight back the muslim threat, degeneracy is here to stay.

I mean, what we're doing with the newest youtube video is fun but let's face it, we're not the majority, not even close. In the next few years, when the new generation takes over, and the one after that, they will have successfully destroyed the natural order of things, male and female will not be two separate things anymore.

When the rapture happens, of course these people will be left behind, and they will be an even bigger majority, and of course, who will rise to power? Some faggot lover like Trudeau, he will use "love and acceptance" to make people love him untill he goes full bloodthirsty dicator and kills anyone who doesn't embrace the degeneracy and worships him.

Thoughts? Let's please try not to turn this into a pre/pos/a - millenial discussion.
Discuss.
>>
Bump?
>>
File: 1466323064629.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466323064629.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
>I don't mean that Trudeau is actually the antichrist

Don't rule it out.

This man drips with sin. He tempts weak minds with his beauty, with drugs, with sexual perversions and with nihilism cloaked in a sugar shell of 'tolerance'. Don't be fooled by his clowny pratfalls; they're part of the act. He knows exactly what he's doing. He relishes this.

When you lead your enemies into oblivion by drawing them away from the redemptive light of Christ, you win.
>>
>>78147657
Bump
>>
>christians unironically believe in horror movie plots about the antichrist being a world leader

imagine being that retarded
>>
>>78149553
What's so unbelievable about it? The globalists are pushing for exactly what Revelations prophesizes. I'm not even religious, but the "coincidence" is uncanny.
>>
>Believing in doomsday scenarios
>>78149826
You realize the book of revelations was in correlation to the corruption of the Roman empire and a political statement forseeing its demise, right?
>>
>>78150001
>You realize the book of revelations was in correlation to the corruption of the Roman empire and a political statement forseeing its demise, right?

The Roman Empire didn't subsume every nation in the world.
>>
>he will use "love and acceptance" to make people love him untill he goes full bloodthirsty dicator and kills anyone who doesn't embrace the degeneracy and worships him.
I honestly think that could happen today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR73mcZW7B4
>>
of course not

Satan has always been a copycat, not an innovator

Antichrist will claim to be Jesus himself, 'god in the flesh,' and there are already many people, christian and non-christian, waiting for and expecting an earthly messiah

the christians are waiting for the rapture

the jews are waiting for a bloodthirsty maniac

I don't know anything about islam
>>
>>78150549
What Christians are waiting for an earthly messiah? That already happened.
>>
>>78150549
islam is waiting for the mahdi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.