[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ORLANDO SHOOTER'S LOVER: REVENGE AGAINST LATINOS, NOT TERRORISM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: Orlando Mateen Lover 01.jpg (357 KB, 689x900) Image search: [Google]
Orlando Mateen Lover 01.jpg
357 KB, 689x900
>Orlando massacre was "revenge," not terrorism, says man who claims he was gunman's lover
https://archive.is/sd5hF

>Highlights

Omar Mateen... was "100 percent" gay and bore a grudge against Latino men because he felt used by them, according to a man who says he was his lover for two months.

“I’ve cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn’t do it for terrorism. In my opinion he did it for revenge,” he told Univision Noticias...

... he said he met Mateen last year through a gay dating site and began a relationship soon after. He and Mateen were "friends with benefits," he said.

He described Mateen as “a very sweet guy" who never showed a violent side. He loved to be cuddled. "He was looking for love," he said.

“My reaction was that can’t be the man I know. It’s impossible that the man I know could do that,” he said.

He said they met 15-20 times, the last occasion in late December.

“He adored Latinos, gay Latinos, with brown skin – but he felt rejected. He felt used by them – there were moments in the Pulse nightclub that made him feel really bad. Guys used him. That really affected him,” Miguel said. "I believe this crazy horrible thing he did – that was revenge."

Mateen, who liked to drink, expressed frustration over his father's extreme views on homosexuality, which included a belief that "gay people [are] the devil and gay people have to die," Miguel said.

Mateen was especially upset after a sexual encounter with two Puerto Rican men, one of whom later revealed he was HIV positive, he added.

"He [Omar] was terrified that he was infected," he said. "I asked him, 'Did you do a test?' Yes. He went to the pharmacy and did the test … it came out negative but it doesn't come out right away. It takes 4, 5 months."

"When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was 'I'm going to make them pay for what they did to me.'"
>>
>>78145117

> be gay
> get aids

really makes you twink
>>
A gay Elliot Rodger?

Well....Omar got laid at least.
>>
>>78145117
>be me self centered faggot
>find a way to make the shooting all about myself
>do that as the idiotic media takes the bait
>>
>revenge killing
>don't kill the one your actually mad at

makes no sense at all
>>
Hey /pol/ you fucking idiots. These are the crisis actors right here. Character assassination 101. Make it about a fucking faggot love story not islam
>>
People are just making shit up to cover up the progressive stack. Omar literally proclaimed allegiance to isis
>>
>Shitskin infighting

This is why I don't take people who say the world would become more peaceful if white people died off seriously.
>>
>>78145496
>>78145385
GIB PROOFS
>>
Were his Islamist father and the terrorist suicide bomber he was friends with really a couple of spurned faggots, too?
>>
>>78145639
Fbi transcript of his 911 call
>>
File: image.png (761 KB, 470x610) Image search: [Google]
image.png
761 KB, 470x610
>>78145117
Fake as all hell.
> "Look gringos! We found his Latin Lover and he said it was no terrorism!"

How convenient!
>>
They're trying so fucking hard to make this not about Islam. His 911 call should be enough to make people realize what it was about. All these 'people' are infidelsplaining
>>
>>78145662
Wasn't the guy who was preaching at his mosque basically encouraging him?
>>
>>78145496
No. He pledged allegiance to [Omitted]
>>
>faggots pozzing each other all day long

this degenerate lifestyle deserves the cleansing it got. if it werent for faggots, hiv would probably be extinct by now
>>
>>78145783

Yeah. We got the stuff about him talking about how gays need to be killed early on, but not much since then. They probably got told to shut it down.
>>
File: 1460411652940.png (814 KB, 604x717) Image search: [Google]
1460411652940.png
814 KB, 604x717
>>78145117
>>
>literally phoned the police and pledged allegiance to [omitted]
>leftwing spergs nonstop trying to make it out like the attack wasn't based on [omitted]
>>
>>78145250
Australian on vacation?
>>
>>78145772
>infidelsplaining

meme it
>>
>>78146098
This who thing with the [omitted] is really [expletive deleted] up. I just hope that [redacted] has to deal with the backlash of trying to deny that the shooter literally [spoke in arabic].
>>
>>78145117
.... how was this not terrorism?

If Bin Laden claimed 9/11 as an act of revenge, would that suddenly not be terrorism either?
>>
>>78146318

A guy blew up a hotel at Lake Tahoe because he lost all his money there, and that's classified as a revenge attack rather than terrorism, so pretty much yeah.
>>
#NotIslam
#ReligionOfPeace
#NotAllMuslims

WE NEED TO BLAME THE FAGGOTS FOR THIS MASSACRE, YEAH, RLLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>78145117
When Elliot Rogers did it, he was as troubled teen. When Omar does it, it's radical Islamic terrorism.

Really makes you think
>>
The only thing these fags [omitted] were condoms.
>>
>>78145496
>Omar literally proclaimed allegiance to isis

He pledged allegiance to everybody, including the sworn enemies of ISIS.
>>
>>78146422
Right.

I guess in the end it makes no difference in this case. It seems he did it in no small part due to hatred for gays and being gayed instilled from his islamic upbringing.

It's still a legitimate muslim/islam issue in the end.
>>
>>78145117
No one remembers the 911 calls moments before shooting?

You know the part about pledging allegiance to ISIS?

>REALLY MAKES U THINK HUH XDD XDDD
>>
>>78146534
details?
>>
Well at least he killed them instead of spreading the gift.

That's a plus I guess?
>>
I'll be honest, I don't buy this for a second.

Now, if they were arguing that he was a repressed gay filled with self loathing who sought refuge in his religion and then killed in its name... That I would believe.

But I don't believe that he was fucking multiple guys, thought he got pozd, still talked to his ex lover even though he now hates all gays, and then went and shot up a gay club for revenge while effectively declaring his religion as the reason.
>>
>Hold grudge agains lation fag who you know on a personal level
>Kill 50 unrelated fags iso taking personal revenge

Wow really makes you think
>>
>>78145117
holy shit fags are such drama queens
>>
>>78145250
>really makes you twink
nice wordplay, m8
>>
>>78145117

Terorrism : He blew up a gay club to kill gays for Islam.

Revenge : He blew up a gay club to kill gays because they make him uncomfortable because of Islam.

Wow it's fucking irrelevant.
>>
>>78146443
Huh... Never thought about it like that
>>
>>78146659
ignore that fucking leaf
omar was being that kid his whole life and pledging allegiance to whatever terrorist sect he could but during the shooting he pledged allegiance to isis who later gave the act their approval
>>
So how does this bullshit narrative implicate the NRA and straight white men, again?

If anything this should force gays to crackdown on those who spread HIV.

That's even if you ignore [omitted]
>>
>>78145117
Then WHY did he call 911, pledge allegiance to ISIS and then text his woman?
>>
>>78147138
Because all white men are racists and homophobic so literally any bad that thing ever happens to someone who is gay or a different race is ultimately the fault of the racists for some reason.
>>
>>78146836
Its just an easy way for marxists to
1) shift the conversation away from islam so that normies dont see the contradiction between being both progressive and pro-islam
2) play up the unfounded meme of "hurr anyone who dislikes gays is actually a repressed closet homo!" The purpose of which is to give them ammunition and silence opposition to faggotry
>>
>>78146443
elliot rodger had white girl problems. He wanted white poon but he couldn't get it.

omar mateen was a jihadist. he died in the service of his islam and his allah

thanks for proving to the rest of the world why Canadians have shitty opinions.
>>
>>78145117
Just think, if he had let trump deport him he'd never have caught aids.
>>
>>78146422
b/c that man was angry and blew up an establishment out of (((revenge))). There was no politically-driven motive, he was not trying to inspire change or incite fear into people.

This wouldn't fit the definition of terrorism. Mateen's attack does. It helps that he proclaimed it to us via 911 call.
>>
>>78145117
>Mateen was especially upset after a sexual encounter with two Puerto Rican men, one of whom later revealed he was HIV positive, he added.
(((they))) are literally fucking with us at this point
They know we'll see right through this, but the general population will eat it up and that's all that matters.
>>
/POL/ BTFO!

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER!
>>
>>78147462
huh, really Makes America Great Again™
>>
>ITS NOT ISLAM YOU FOOLS LOOK AT THESE INFOGRAPHS OF HOOK, UNIVISION IS RIGHT

If you fall for this you're a dumb mother fucker.

>Univision
>Along with Telemundo the two spanish stations that have been runing their asses off trying their hardest to make Trump hitler and find sympathy for illegals.
>Univision suddenly finds lover no one else ever knew nor can know with the disguise who says "HE HATED LATINOS PLEASE FEEL SYMPATHY FOR US. MUH AIDS AYE DIOS MIOS HOMOSEXUALS HELP US"

Seriously if you buy this you're a fucking idiot.

>lolthey wouldnt go that far

See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ

Dumb mother fuckers.
>>
>>78147129
>said no one ever
>>
>>78145639
lmao and chemtrails are real too.

back to the hole you crawled out of tinfoil.
>>
>>78147798
based
>>
I was saying from day one Mateen was a huge fag.

Straight guys don't care enough about homos to shoot them.
>>
>>78147859

hey shilly you replied to the wrong guy

don't worry you'll get the hang of this imageboard soon
>>
Can we pay debnts with AIDSbux
>>
>>78146534
>>Omar literally proclaimed allegiance to isis
>He pledged allegiance to everybody, including the sworn enemies of ISIS.

but all of them muslim terrorists
>>
>>78145117
>Univision
This whole story reads like a Novela (spanish soap opera)
>>
>>78148021
That's not fair you had insider information
>>
>>78148021

no but muslims do

what a convenient narrative that removes any blame from a culture that historically and presently kills and imprisons gays
>>
man, the shills are off the chain......

too late, the genie is out of the bottle....no pun intended
>>
>>78146534

No, he didn't.

Prior to the shooting, he had been investigated by the FBI in 2013 and 2014. Mateen pledged his allegiance to the Sunni militant jihadist group Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), while citing as "inspiration" an American suicide bomber targeting Syrian government troops who was tied to the al-Nusra Front (a rival al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorist group), before the shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Mateen
>>
>>78145250
underrated post
>>
File: 1462330578491.png (60 KB, 202x251) Image search: [Google]
1462330578491.png
60 KB, 202x251
>claimed
>1 post by ID
>discrediting the MO purely on what 1 fag says
>only hearsay
>took a week and a half to come out with this information
>things that make you go RPG on the LGBT
>>
>>78148416
But But But But But But But....homophobia!
>>
>>78147138

The trippy logic they're using is that "Oh well if homophobia wasn't so accepted in American society this would have never happened" which makes no fucking sense because they never mention him suffering from homophobia and apparently the only homophobic person he was in contact with was his dad WHO IS A FUCKING MUSLIM.
>>
>>78148253
How does it remove blame from Islam?

Did you even watch the report? The Attorney General said it was "clearly an act of terror and an act of hate."

It's only because your limited /pol/ mind can't handle a multifaceted narrative that you're forcing yourself to pick one motive.
>>
File: 1453405700713.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1453405700713.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>78145117
>REVENGE AGAINST LATINOS, NOT TERRORISM
YESSS YESSS

SPIN IT
SPIN IT HARD
HNNGNNGGGGHH
>>
>>78148613
The Attorney General also tried to delete every reference to Islam and even translated the arabic to English but they fucked up because it was already widely known. If we didn't have reports of the content of the 911 calls before the transcripts came out, then we would have no way of knowing.
>>
>>78145117
Grindr profile?
Text messages?
Dick pic?
Any proof at all the faggot is telling the truth?
>>
>>78148898

of course not
>>
>>78145117
All I want to know, is how they are ever going to spin this to the gays?

>it was all your own fault for having so much sex
I think the right wing may soon gain as serious fighting force of red-pilled supersoldiers.
>>
>>78145385
This

It's so fucking obvious
>>
>>78145117
Wait
So Omar was a gay turned red pilled about the degeracy he partook in?
Did he atone for his gay ass sins?
>>
>>78148898
>hurr durr mateen went ot Pulse for three years, but it was just to case the joint, not get some dick
>three years but not for dick
>no dick, give me proofs
>>
>>78148021

Straight guys caring enough about homos to throw them off buildings isn't really normal here either.
But it is on Islam.
>>
they're trying to reduce it to the "authoritarian personality" type jew propaganda
>>
>>78145628

Islam is a religion of peace you dummy, that's why the Middle East has been a bastion of peace and tranquillity for the last thousand years, everyone totally just gets along with each other.
>>
>>78148613

So then why did they omit his pledge on the 911 call?

Why did obama do the semantic dance on TV?

Why is the media making this a gun issue?

You're a willfully ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>>78149294
All the issues are clearly being addressed. It's not like /pol/ has the super secret scoop on anything the media isn't already reporting.
>>
>>78149220

"Federal law enforcement officials said Thursday that the F.B.I. is increasingly skeptical of reports that Mr. Mateen was gay but “closeted,” that he had been visiting gay clubs or that he had used gay dating apps. "

uhoh http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/17/us/orlando-shooting.html?_r=0

also Pulse reps have denied he was a regular at their club.
>>
>>78145117
>In my opinion

opinion discarded
>>
>>78149220
Evidence that he went to pulse for 3 years that isn't homosexual hearsay? considering it was 2 hours away from his home I doubt he was a regular there
>>
>>78145117
What does his wife have to say over this?
>The one the investigators lost.
>>
The competing narratives are falling apart

>totally not a terrorist
>Self hating closet homosex
>But he wasn't in the closet except to family and he hated Latino gays more for almost giving him aids

VS

>totally was a terrorist
>but other Muslims rated him out to the FBI so its OK
>Trump is mean

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/20/i-reported-omar-mateen-to-the-fbi-trump-is-wrong-that-muslims-dont-do-our-part/
>>
>>78149615
I think she is just upset he was tapping and even double tapping men.
>>
>>78145117
>https://archive.is/sd5hF
I went to the actual Univision website to watch this video and I had to wait for it to play an ad for the new purge movie

Is this real life?
>>
File: 1450538172852.jpg (90 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1450538172852.jpg
90 KB, 960x640
>>78146534
Do you realize you are a pawn, leaf?

You regurgitate fed talking points without an once of critical thinking or research

Think for yourself for a change
>>
>>78148613
>"clearly an act of terror and an act of hate."

Yeah and they are trying to steer the narrative towards it being a gay "hate crime" and not linked to Islamic terrorism, and it's working because my normie family who only watch mainstream media voiced the same opinion, why is that? Maybe it's because the FBI omitted the killers pledge to ISIS in his transcript, because Obama goes on TV and manages to completely avoid mentioning the fact that it's an Islamic terror, attack which the media then reports on, and faggots like Owen Jones write articles supporting this narrative. This is 100% an attempt to detract from the fact that it's Islamic terrorism they're not omitting important parts of the truth for no reason.
>>
File: 1456486200019.jpg (82 KB, 504x502) Image search: [Google]
1456486200019.jpg
82 KB, 504x502
>>78145117
>not terrorism
>literally pledged allegiance to [omitted] on the phone
>>
Did you guys actually watch this video???!
Go look at it. This dude LOOKS FAKE as in like he does not even look like a real person.

Looks like he has prosthetics on his face, a wig, and a voice changer

Pls respond
>>
>>78145117
>Muslims flip the fuck out and kill 50 people when they're sexually insecure
Boy, it almost sounds like they're dangerous animals with no self control and we should think twice before opening our borders to them. Really makes you think, huh....
>>
>>78149445

Here's a good tip for you shilly boy, stop saying /pol/, especially when you are trying to undermine the posters.

Anyone who is a regular poster here knows there's enough variation to make framing us as a collective completely redundant.

Sure we have similar views when the spade is a spade, but that's what the objectivity of anonymity creates.

Something you shills can't seem to grasp.
>>
>>78150060
No, the religion of peace is what kept the death count so low.
The really dangerous thing here was the gun, he couldn't have done nearly as much damage with a party vest.
>>
>>78150007
Don't you know support of ISIS is deeply ingrained in American homophobic capitalist hetero patriarchy culture?
>>
>>78146836
>But I don't believe that he was fucking multiple guys, thought he got pozd, still talked to his ex lover even though he now hates all gays
>get pozd
>WTF I hate gays now???
>>
>>78150075
Don't give them tips that's fool really is a shill senpai
>>
File: 1455938885166.jpg (64 KB, 375x515) Image search: [Google]
1455938885166.jpg
64 KB, 375x515
>>78150060
das raycis
>>
>>78150025

He has a disguise on because Univision is worried someone would identify him and call out their lying.
>>
>>78145820
Bisexuality is the cancer.
>>
>>78145689
>no audio
Nope.
>>
Massive cover story. They'll promote a faggot's anecdotal account yet silence the pledge to ISIS and future attacks over the 911 call

Really makes you think
>>
>DoJ [omitting] any references to Islam
>Gay lover trying to disprove that he did it for Islam
>Obama [omitting] radical Islam

(((Coincidence)))
>>
>>78145117
Oh sure, let's believe some fag who has absolutely zero proof to back up his claim.
I guess we're not supposed to pay any attention to the 911 call he made expressing his isis moslemhood.
>>
>>78145250
Every day I come to /pol/ I am thankful that the Queen decided to create an island prison colony way back when. I'm thankful for the bantz and the shitposting. I'm just thankful for Australia.
>>
>>78150075
>Anyone who is a regular poster here knows there's enough variation to make framing us as a collective completely redundant.

if you dont think this board suffers from rampant groupthink, you are clearly underage, new, or both.
>>
Why don't shooters go out and say controversial things before they do their deed? They could really do even more damage if they do that.
>>
>>78150915
You mean like "Britain first"?
>>
>>78151070

[omitted] first
>>
>>78150311
The whole lbgt community is the cancer.
>>
>>78145117
>in my opinion
>I feel as though
>journalism
>>
>>78151519
>tfw bi Australia
Double cancer cancels out right mates?
>>
>>78145260
That's what I was thinking. Except he actually got laid, but IMO if you're gay and can't get laid you're retarded.

>be gay
>do gay things
>become disenchanted with lifestyle
>combined with conflict over sexuality
>and latent mental illness
>shoot up a gay club

This is why I'm not blaming radical Islam. In this case. He could have had a fundie Christian dad and gone just as crazy.
>>
>>78145689
What's wrong Omar?
Hey, I'm [omitted] positive
Are you sure??
Yes, I'm [omitted] positive. I took an [omitted] test.
Is there treatment for [omitted]?
For [omitted]? I just don't know. Fuck my ass one more time.
>>
>>78151722
AHAHAHA
People unironically believe this
>>
>>78150524
obama was playing golf in orlando almost a week before the shooting...coincidence?
>>
>>78145117
His name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.
> His name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.
His name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.
> His name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.
>>
>>78151722

oh fuck off

can you please get some better shills, obongo?

I'm out of this thread. waste of time.
>>
>>78145117
>disregards Isis phone call allegiance for muh human complexity
Fake as fuck he chose heaven in accordance to Islam over temporal hedonism/hell nothing more nothing less
>>
>>78150800
Thats new Zealand
>>
>>78145250
Good job Australia. You make us proud.
>>
>>78145250
Classic Aussie bants
>>
>>78145117
Anyone else think this is 100% tinfoil shit from the left to get the blame off Islam?

Like he's not exactly alive to refute these claims.
>>
File: obama.jpg (17 KB, 300x416) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
17 KB, 300x416
This is the Obama administration using the media to take the focus away from ISIS

He doesn't want it to be viewed as a terrorist attack.

You know, for how much the US has funded and helped to form radical terrorism in the Middle East, Syria ect... but are now also covering up for them... it occurs to me the State Department and CIA are basically radical Islamic terrorists themselves. It's true, for all intents and purposes they are, because it's pretty much all they do.

Anyway, I'm sad for /pol/ that you guys were so easily manipulated by the 'shooter just just gay jilted lover' ploy, even though he pledged allegiance to ISIS ect
>>
Bullshit!

He called the police and pledge isis. This just univision trying to get views.
>>
>>78145117

Daily reminder that it is not terrorism if gays do it.
>>
>>78152049
Great argument
>>
>>78151919
The evidence corroborates my claim

Believe whatever makes you feel good I guess
>>
>>78152415
RARE
>>
>>78152811
What evidence? There is literally zero evidence that corroborates your claim.
>>
>>78152327
It is bullshit because multiple witnesses claimed there were multiple shooters and people blocking the exits on purpose.
>>
>>78145117
See /pol/? It was all about white, racist hatered of latinos and LBGTBBQ people. Islam had nothing to do with it!
>>
>>78150800
Take a closer look, summerfag.
>>
Guys, this shit is a fucking thing to deceive you all.Now everyone who hates gays will be considered gay in the closet.That's false narratiwe media been pushing for so long.Real enemy is islam, this shit looks made-up
>>
If he was angry over that he wouldn't have talked about Islam. It makes no sense to conceal your true motives when going on a suicidal crusade.

He's probably not even an actor. Just some liberal shithead making up a story to defend Islam. They do it for free.
>>
>>78153711
>it makes no sense to attempt to maintain or even gain honour from your family/friends when secretly a mad faggot

I can see the motive to say what he said desu.
>>
>>78145117

Bullshit.

This story reeks of a shitty coverup. It has to be guns fault no mater what and they are willing to get some random fag to come out and spew a bunch of shit to keep the narrative.

Seriously the fact that they bothered to pull this shows how weak their position is.

Truth > Money
>>
>>78145117
I'm glad the shooter provided iron clad proof that it was ISIS, otherwise we would have ended up with the largest mass shooting to be caused by gay oppression and guns.

It's fantastic how hard liberals are pushing their ideologies with this, warping the facts as hard as possible. Thankful we know the truth.
>>
>>78145772
>infidelsplaining

Fucking brilliant. USING.
>>
>>78146642

But anyone who thinks that the Obama team hasn't totally thrown gays under the bus here is dreaming.

Right under the wheels. "Oh, people, it's about GAYS and their sick lifestyle! Not Islam, not at all, in fact Islam is right about gays! He should have listened to his father!!!"

I hope gays out there are smart enough to figure this out.
>>
>be me
>have a mental illness and have constant need for attention
>being gay isn't cool anymore
>make up story about fucking a mass shooter
>>
Likelihood of this guy being hired by the DoJ to spin this retarded yarn?
>>
>>78145117
>HEY 911 IM DOING THIS FOR ALLAH, IM KILLING ALL THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE I SUPPORT ISIS I SUPPORT ISIS BY THE WAY AND IM DOING IT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM BY THE WAY, THIS IS JIHAD
>IVE BEEN AN ISIS SUPPORTER FOR YEARS AND THE RECORDS CAN PROVE THIS

No, no, definitely proof of homosexuals being repressed by evil conservatives..
>>
File: 1433362507159.jpg (30 KB, 643x420) Image search: [Google]
1433362507159.jpg
30 KB, 643x420
>>78145117
yeah yeah hes not a terrorist
>>
>>78145117
even if all this is true, it would just mean Mateen ate the redpill involuntarily and decided to end the degeneracy that (almost) infected him. He is a soldier and not a pussy faggot that soaks the HIV up like a good goy.
>>
How long until they release an obviously edited sex tape that has this fucker's face plastered onto some homo's body?
>>
>>78145117
Just look at all of those buzzwords being thrown around. The government paid very, very well for this whore.
>>
>>78145117
All of this has made me realize that homosexuality is indeed a twisted mental disorder. These people are fucked up, seriously fucked up.
>>
>>78146654
you mean his allegiance to [REDACTED]
>>
>>78145117
Didn't he have a wife tho?
>>
>>78158602
You just realized this?
>>
>>78145117
Thanks a lot Puerto Rico

You subhuman cockroaches
>>
>>78158742
Yeah, and she vanished into the fucking aether.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/terrific-ag-lynch-admits-fbi-lost-track-omar-mateens-wife/
>>
>>78158959
>vanish
you mean Obama is hiding her.
>>
>>78145250
hot bantz
>>
>>78145117
kek first he did it because of guilt, now they're throwing latinos under the bus. shit gets better by the day.
>>
>>78158959
what the fuck?
>>
>>78152415
I get all my U.S. news from Mexican tabloids translated by internet strangers
>>
File: 1462859932497.png (570 KB, 647x457) Image search: [Google]
1462859932497.png
570 KB, 647x457
>>78145250
>>
File: 1462637125663.jpg (98 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1462637125663.jpg
98 KB, 615x409
>>78158959
thanks Obama
>>
>>78146534
>sworn enemies of ISIS.

competing Muslims who also want to kill Kafirs

Does not pledge allegiance to any Non-Muslims
>>
File: 1465910896623.jpg (35 KB, 374x450) Image search: [Google]
1465910896623.jpg
35 KB, 374x450
>>78145763
Poor Abdullah
There truly is no justice in this world
>>
>>78146993
This
even if this is true, this is how it went:
>Guy is Muslim but gay
>Buys on US propaganda, "LOVE is LOVE"
>Has gay sex
>Gay dude tried to poz him
>He understand gays are basically a death cult
>Realizes Islam was 100% right and embraces terrorism
>>
>>78145385
I'm a little unnerved at how obvious this is, yet everyone's eating it up. All it took to slide the story off of radical Islam was setting up a fake tindr profile and hiring some actor to say they'd fucked a whole bunch and the shooter was fruitier than a produce aisle. Where are proofs, media?
>>
Bullshit. There's no way I'm going believe this after that bullshit with the transcripts.
>>
>>78145117
Oh yeah sure.
How can anyone believe that?
They will say anything to make it look like he didn't do this in the name of islam and it wasn't terrorism.
>>
File: Omar.jpg (55 KB, 468x337) Image search: [Google]
Omar.jpg
55 KB, 468x337
>>78145117
/pol/ is so fucking mad that this isn't the orthodox terrorist attack it wants it to be.

/pol/ is actually happy when there is terrorism that can further divide American society.

/pol/ wants further conflict between Muslims and Westerners, just like ISIS.

/pol/ is a self-hating gay autist, just like Omar.

/pol/ puports to hate Latinos only because of massive sexual attraction towards them.

/pol/ is enormously butthurt.

/pol/ is Omar.
>>
>>78160014
>i keep trying the "internet sites I dislike are one person" meme mom
>>
Just another case of sexplace violence
>>
File: 1465266457464.png (18 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1465266457464.png
18 KB, 460x259
>>78145117
I knew it
I fucking knew it.

he got aids and decided to go full allahu on the faggots.

I knew it
>>
Even if he was a faggot, this Muslim obviously knew that his spiritual slate would be cleared by "fighting in the way of Allah"
>>
>>78145117
Gay = AIDS/GRIDS
Gay = attention whores
Mudslime = always defended by JOOS-TV

Could any episode confirm more than this many redpill truths all together? Kek
>>
File: 1456099060904.gif (2 MB, 237x304) Image search: [Google]
1456099060904.gif
2 MB, 237x304
>Gunmen massacres gay nightclub
>Says he did it for ISIS
>On terror watch list for years
>Interviewed by FBI multiple times

>He wasn't a terrorist!
>He was actually a repressed gay man!
>He was a repressed gay man because...
>Wait! He hated black people! He was racist!
>Actually, he hated Hispanics!
>He did this as revenge, his secret gay lover said so!
>He had to keep it secret because...
>Guns are to blame for this!
>We need gun control now!
>>
>>78159869
Theres not even a fake profile, it's just this guy's word
>>
>>78160014
>/pol/ puports to hate Latinos only because of massive sexual attraction towards them
I want to believe, anyone want to see my BLC...?
>>
>>78145385
>>78145496
This.
>>
>>78145117

>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>IN MY OPINION
IN MY OPINION
>>
>>78161317
This is basically it. He was a nutcase who dabbled with the frisson of terrorism but was never actively involved with any terrorist groups.

>He was absolutely a self-hating gay man.
>He was a Latino-loving racist.
>He was scared about AIDS.
>He had anger issues for years, like domestic violence --> probably borderline personality disorder.
>He was butthurt.
>He had access to guns that were way more powerful and high volume than needed.
>He was so ashamed of his gayness that he tried to use (non-existent) ISIS affiliation as a cover.
>Evidence keeps emerging for his sexuality- and race-based motives.
>Trump is shown to have been very hasty hours after the attack.
>/pol/ is increasingly butthurt.

Your emphasis just needs changing, anon.
>>
>>78161317
>>Wait! He hated black people! He was racist!

one of the early stories was that he actively spared niggers because he identified with their victimhood in this white society
>>
>>78145117
Why the fuck would he even make mention of IS or Hezbollah earlier
>>
>>78153284
Thank you jamaica mon!
Theres a vid on yt by dahboo77 with the audio from abc where they cut off an interviewee stating these claims
>>
>He did it because of spics
>Not because faggots gave him AIDS
I'm sure.
>>
>>78145117
ill believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sorbet
>>
>>78145385 >>78149070 >>78159869 >>78161838 >>78145496
Does it really fucking matter

Every G-d damn time there is an attack by a Muslim MSM, Obama, and everyone else except the Right always avoids talking about Muslim terrorism. The rest talk about how sad it is for Muslims to be labeled terrorists or they just go after guns.

If you've been on /pol/ and seen everything from Charlie Heebdo to Bataclan to San Bernardino to Brussels to Orlando unfold from the second they happened, you know they're always trying to obfuscate. Colture's Law anyone?

At least we know they fucked up trying to omit his pledges
>>
>>78152727
>Not an argument
>>
>>78162537
Shenanigans
>>
File: 3216549685416.png (422 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
3216549685416.png
422 KB, 640x352
>>78162890
>>
>>78145117
Did I read it right? The FBI confirmed that this guy met with Mateen?
>>
I don't believe this! [in arabic]
>>
>>78145117
Tsarnaev
Malik
Mateen

All abused by daddy, all sought multiple violent outlets for their rage.
>>
>>78163279
It's more "Wolf Den" terrorism than "Lone Wolf" terrorism.
>>
>>78145285
>be literal faggot
>act like a faggot
>faggot shit
>>
hiv
>>
>>78151722
> He could have had a fundie Christian dad and gone just as crazy.

Maybe , and if a member of wesbro baptist church kills a bunch of faggots during easter, then we can discuss radical Christianity.
But thats not what happened.

A muslim

supporting isis

killed faggots

during ramadan.

I'm a fucking liberal and this is not rocket science.
>>
>>78145117

so obviously we need to stop the flow of muslims coming in so we can protect the gay latinos
>>
>>78165044
>I'm a fucking liberal

This is /pol/. I don't believe you.
>>
>>78145117
this is turning into quite the shit show for the left kek
>>
>claim allegiance to ISIS
>shout allahu ackbar
>speak a bunch of mudslime gibberish in 911 call
>NOT terrorism
>>
what does Omar's wife have to say about this?
>>
>>78161862
>reddit damage control
>>
He wasnt gay.
He wasnt in the closet.
Don't let the liberals tell you the opposite.

Liberals are trying to discredit that this man was an Islamic militant on a mission to kill as many non-believers as possible.

To kill a particular group of people, you must surround yourself with them.
You must know where they go and why they go there.
That is what he did.
He went to gay clubs to scope out how many people he could kill.
Without scoping out the gay clubs, he would not have killed as many people.
This is common sense.

To know what gay clubs were the hot spots, he used social media oriented towards gays.

But why are liberals trying to discredit the shooter?
To ban guns.
What was the first thing out of Hilary's and Obama's mouths?
>he wasnt a terrorist
>we need to ban guns

Thank you for taking the red pill.
>>
>>78145385
It doesn't necessarily mean crisis actors. You act as if gay men aren't pathological attention whores who will say/do anything to be in the spotlight. Instead of automatically believing it's 100% conspiracy, how about stopping and thinking why someone would crawl out from behind the gloryhole and seek media attention.
>>
>>78156734
It is a sad day for faggot-kind when the right will do more to protect their right to life than the liberal sacred cow, Obama.

Obama's time gave the gays: open military service, marriage, and AIDs-pride parades.

But when a hate group deliberately targets the fags for death, then suddenly the cowardly left starts making excuses.

I would trade the right to marriage for the right to stay alive any day of the week.
>>
>>78145117

Are latrinos really trying to be the victims here?

Give me a fucking break.

Maybe if they stayed in their nations?
>>
>>78168937
I'm here.
What now
>>
>It’s impossible that the man I know could do that

>gay people [are] the devil and gay people have to die

>When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was 'I'm going to make them pay for what they did to me.

All of these quotes are phrased in the same exact way someone particularly witless makes things up on the fly.
It's a bad script.

specifically
>gay people are the devil and have to die
>im going to make them pay

Unnatural, cheesy, (((someone))) has got to try harder
>>
>>78168996
>What now
start paying for my wall.
>>
>>78145117

Why do they keep defending an obvious radical Islamic terrorist?
>>
>>78145820
Nah. Africans spread that shit like wild fire, and now they're taking it to Europe
>>
>>78145117
Why did he target Disneyland as well then? All the gay Latinos that run around there? Why wasn't anything about gays or Latinos mentioned in his phone call? This story is fabricated 100 percent. And his wife or whoever that bitch is, is going to get a light sentence or charges dropped to corroborate this and say he was gay and mad at hispanics
>>
File: 1466442703569.gif (4 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1466442703569.gif
4 MB, 500x279
>>78145117
>It wasn't Islamic terrorism!
This is getting ridiculous, they need to stop lying.
>>
>>78146318
Bin Laden DID claim it was revenge. He claimed he did it because US troops stationed in SA after the gulf war.
>>
>>78145250
didnt see it coming

i just

i didnt see it coming
>>
>>78169262
It's funny how the U.S. is big and compartmentalized enough to where we know that HIV is a virus that only affects gays and blacks.
>>
>>78168996

Die in a car crash or a fire or choke on your dinner you invading subhuman scumbag.
>>
>>78145117
Why are we even talking about this he said it himself he was an isis supporter
>>
>>78169563
Beside Trump I The Great, Jeb was the best fucking thing related to this elections innit?
>>
>>78145117
Catholics repent for their sins by confessing to their priest.

Muslims repent by beoming martyrs for Jihad.

he might have been legit gay but this is still very much Muslim Jihad
>>
>>78170179
Looks like someone is desperate to clear the Islamic influence.
>>
>>78169225
Not saying that Islamic terrorism is actually Islamic terrorism is part of the official policy of the US government. This policy was primarily the result of lobbying by CAIR which is a Muslim Brotherhood front group.
>>
>>78170202
>forgetting el rato
mods got so buttblasted that they filtered it as spam lol
>>
>>78145117
Terrorism is just revenge from the terrorist's perspective.
>>
What the hell ever.
>>
>>78170603
We do no like violence in our civilization, Abdul.
>>
>>78145639
Where is this gay lover's proof?
>>
>>78147138
Remember, these are liberals we're working with here. You don't need any kind of evidence or cause to blame gun owners and especially white people.

Gun owners are guilty by association of the crime being a shooting. And white people are always guilty of everything no matter what. There's a video by Naked Ape about an LGBT student rally regarding the shooting, and the very first thing this girl says when she gets on stage (after an Afghan Muslim shoots up a gay club, mind) is "I was kinda nervous to come up on stage because there are a lot of white people in the crowd".

These bigoted little retards don't need excuses. They think hating white people is perfectly reasonable
>>
>>78161899
That reeks to high paradise of liberal bullshit. I expect nothing less from the Jewish media.
>>
>>78170202
He was like Charlie Brown or some other unlucky TV show character.
>>78170528
Cruz was great too in the end, same with Rubio.
>>
>>78170107
I'm invading anything but your heart bb
>>
>>78165044
checked.

this guy gets it.
>>
>>78170862
What fuels terrorism if not hatred and wanting revenge? I'm not disagreeing that Orlando was about Islam or terrorism.
>>
>>78152811
You mean a bunch of faggots who claim to half remember an brown skinned dude while browsing grinder? Or the guy with absolutely no evidence who comes out 2 weeks after the repressed gay narrative has been established?
>>
>>78166332
> first thing obama and hillary did.
>say 'ban guns.'

The saddest thing is that 40% if the public fully believe and support this delusional view of the world.
>>
File: smilinfred.jpg (23 KB, 274x277) Image search: [Google]
smilinfred.jpg
23 KB, 274x277
>>78145117
>not the moo slimmies
>degenerate fag culture
>broke his heart with degenerate behavior
>killed him with AIDS

>mfw gay culture is blamed for gay shooting
>mfw liberals admit the fags had it coming
>>
>guys it really wasnt about Islam s-see heh
/pol/ should be smarter than this
>>
>>78170528
el rato
>>
>>78145250
nice one, Australia!
>>
File: 1455933383689.jpg (138 KB, 489x685) Image search: [Google]
1455933383689.jpg
138 KB, 489x685
>>78171332
Yeb! thread?
>>
File: 1466299910123.png (21 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1466299910123.png
21 KB, 390x470
>>78145117
You stupid British cunt. You're just going To believe something You read online? Lol. Get fucked.
>>
>>78168996
>what now.

reproduce in a respectable manner. Have 2 or 3 children and invest in them so they grow up to be respectable themselves.

I know its hard to go against the dominant culture, which dictates that the 'machismo man' must fuck multiple women and be barely involved with raising children. Resist it.

Children need fathers in order to grow up right.
>>
>>78166332
>he used social media oriented towards gays.
Unless there were some new developments this is still an unsubstantiated rumor. I agree with your assessment though.
>>
>>78169949
>in america only gays and blacks have HIV.

Just you wait faggot, as our whorish women continually try to out do eachother on the diversity train all those 'compartmentalized diseases' are going to spread like wild fire.

Example, in Minneapolis they are currently having a syphilis epidemic because the Somalis brought it over and are spreading it around.
>>
>>78145689
The transcript they removed all references to Islam from
>>
>>78160But Islamic terrorism unites American society against a common and radically different enemy. The attack being a "hate crime" divides our people along the liberal/conservative lines and creates animus between Americans where there shouldn't be.
>>
>>78165044
Not even radical Islam/Christianity. Love that people aren't getting that "radical" is just another layer of PC speak. It really just means fundamentalist
>>
>>78145117
>Univision Noticias

Anyway, gun control for gays when? Mentally ill people shouldn't be able to get a gun, I hope the NRA takes appropriate action soon.
>>
>>78148112
Underrated my compadre
>>
>>78145117
Sounds like an attention-seeking liar to me desu
>>
This whole event is as confused as a gay Muslim man.
>>
Spics sure do love their daytime soap operas ... as much as i think all the hysteria about false flags is horseshit, this really screams concocted narrative...
>>
File: spookd.gif (199 KB, 346x338) Image search: [Google]
spookd.gif
199 KB, 346x338
THEN WHY DID HE FUCKING DECLARE HIMSELF AN AGENT OF GODDAMN ISIS. WHILE. HE. WAS. SHOOTING. THEM.

FUCK THIS ADMINISTRATION AND ITS DESPERATE TACTICS TO GET THE PUBLIC TO FORGIVE/FORGET ISLAMIC TERRORISTS

OBAMA YOU PUTRID PUS FILLED CUNT

FUCK. YOU.
>>
>>78178072
im with this raging madman here. as in a agree with him, not as in we are a homosex couple.YET
>>
>>78145117
>#proudtobehivpositive
>>
File: resist.jpg (100 KB, 932x960) Image search: [Google]
resist.jpg
100 KB, 932x960
>>78172400
These dubs of truth.
>>
>>78145117

I didnt realize spanish people were the prime spreaders of aids, I thought that was you know, fags, like the kind at the fag bar, who almost gave him aids.
>>
>>78145117
Omar "51 less Hillary voters" Mateen
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.