[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I care about Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: biff-brexit-meme.jpg (56 KB, 565x363) Image search: [Google]
biff-brexit-meme.jpg
56 KB, 565x363
If I'm not British?
>>
>>78144498
Go watch John Oliver's highly informative video on the issue
>>
>>78144498
Because it is part of a larger fight against globalism and the right for everyone to govern themselves.
>>
>>78144498

If you knew our real enemy you would care.
>>
Hj
>>
We are owned by the big banks fellow burger -- big banks want to remain. What they want, isn't for the betterment of the people, its for the betterment of them. Push the Brexit narrative.
>>
good question

why did that british teen care about trump

if he wasn't even american?
>>
>>78144498
You don't. Britain cuckd itself long ago.
>>
>>78144717
Your fucking retarted
>>
File: Remove_Kebab.png (38 KB, 1348x1305) Image search: [Google]
Remove_Kebab.png
38 KB, 1348x1305
Do you want to fucking remove kebab or not fampai
>>
>>78144498
The more western countries that are cucked into gommunism/globalism the worse we all are as a whole.
>>
>>78144498
You shouldn't, they make thoses John Oliver points wich are bullshit but the truth is that Brexit is irrelevant if you aren't European
>>
>>78144567
Is it actually informative instead of the usual smug leftism I´ve learned to expect?
>>
>>78146499
both
>>
>>78146499
>Is it actually informative

No
>>
You shouldn't, it isn't going to happen anyway.
>>
>>78144498
Because its the first major battle against the (((globalists))) and if we win this one it will be easier for us to win the next one. The EU is house of cards, doesn't take much to get i to collapse.
>>
>>78144498

If they are not in the EU we will have more influence on them and they will be more dependent on us.

On the other hand, we will have less influence on the EU because they (UK) generally share the US view on economic policies.

EU will become even more of a commie nightmare because UK usually represents a more conservative point of view in opposition to the marxists on many issues.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.