[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain why shes wrong, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: truthforpol.jpg (54 KB, 520x376) Image search: [Google]
truthforpol.jpg
54 KB, 520x376
Explain why shes wrong, /pol/
>>
>>78140327

literally not an argument
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
what a drivel
Who's this dumb bitch?
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>78140327
>>1 post by this ID
>>
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
>>
>>78140327
Not really anything wrong with any of that.
>>
that would involve taking what she said seriously, which already means I would lose
>>
>>78140327
Wow really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>78140327
Can't explain why she's wrong because.. she's not.
>>
File: stoppol.jpg (30 KB, 902x902) Image search: [Google]
stoppol.jpg
30 KB, 902x902
\thread
>>
>>78140327
>Half truths and memes ending with delet ur acont
Hillary I'm on to you
>>
She believes in fairytale nonsense, that's why.
>>
She assumes all Trump supporters are white males. There are words that describe what some one is when they make assumptions about people based on race or sex. Cant remember what they are but I think they end in -isct.
>>
>>78140327
Sigh..... I'll bite.

>I know you like your guns
Majority of the people like guns

>and enjoy blaming other ethnic groups for your problems
[Citation needed]

>I know you don't understand the concept of equality
We do, you just want to make everything equal, no matter how unequal it is, that's not the way reality works.

>and want to make America great again
>fancy way of saying making America white again
No. No it isn't. Trump is talking about making it ECONOMICALLY great again. He said he doesn't give a shit who moves to the country.

>I understand you don't believe in helping the lower class or believe in free education
Your favourite politicians don't believe in it either. They sell out the country, give jobs overseas and make shit deals which affects wealth, leading to poorer people.

>I know that women's rights are not important
What exactly are we missing from this? You feminists have said all you want is equal pay, equal rights, that's it. You were given it, don't take a mile.

>I understand that gay and blacks still scare you shitless
Lmao, literally NO one is afraid of gays, or are scared of them. And people are '''''''''afraid'''''''''''' of blacks due to statistics.

>so on behalf of America
No, you're not speaking on behalf of anyone, it's just you and your small bubble of opinions.

>that believe in equality
Everyone does.

>Fair wages
Everyone does.

>education for all
Depends on the education. If you're talking about from the age of 5-18, then yes, definitely. If you're talking about university degrees? Fuck no, what's going to happen when everyone has a degree and there's no jobs? Retarded fuck.
>>
>education for all

Does Shillary have the same proposals regarding free college as Bernie does?
>>
"Blah blah blah blah blah... don't vote for a person who will make us feel bad and let another person, who will make you feel bad, win."
>>
If you "know" these thing you must be reptty ignorant.
There is no point argueing with someone who won't argue with you and provide evidence.
>>
>>78140372
premise 1) Trump supporters don't value certain principles
p2) The mentioned principles are important and should be considered when electing the president
p3) People who do not consider the principles mentioned as relevant are not a good representation of the wider country and should thus not participate in electing a representative of that country

C) Since trump supporters do not hold these principles, they should not participate in electing our leader.

I don't agree with it, but the argument is pretty clear
>>
>>78140327

>Explain why she's wrong

She's female
>>
>>78140327
>free education
Literally does not exist
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.