[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay Acceptance Bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_12.jpg (21 KB, 490x179) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12.jpg
21 KB, 490x179
Jewtube is a breathing ground for click bait and degenerate content.

They found a niche group they can leech off of and make more money.

If you make people feel accepted, they will find a job and shill for the government...

we can't deny that we're more ethical than they can ever even dream of being.

It's one thing to let someone be gay, it's another to see a pregnant woman who looks like a man or a lesbian/fag couple with dyed hair and piercings with a child that have to raise.

I can't believe we allow this sexual extremism.

Even hentai waifu loving virgins are more sane than these ass fuckers... Because at least weeboos like the opposite gender.

We need to end this gay/trans acceptance bullshit.
>>
>>78136791
>Gay acceptance
Why not?
>Dyed hair shit
Fuck that.
>Transtrenders
Eh, it's funny seeing them turn into potatoes.
>>
>>78137117
>Why not?

The same mentally illnes. I'm sick of controlled opposition Milo, next we will have qt transexual "gril" who is oppose to genderfluids.
>>
>>78140677
>The same mentally illnes.
Mental illness is just that. It's not contagious or MEANS anything.

It's like discriminating people with Schizophrenia. Yes, they're fucked in the head, but that doesn't M E A N anything in either of those cases.

I feel sorry for homos, but I've yet to find a non-religious reason to hate them, and I practise Advaita which doesn't concern itself with such things.
>>
>>78141370
>It's not contagious

It's not, but this culture produces more and more bisexuals.

>I feel sorry for homos, but I've yet to find a non-religious reason to hate them,

Remind me what are non-religious liberal arguments against tranies and genderfluids? They don't harm anyone, live your life and shit.

>I practise Advaita which doesn't concern itself with such things.

I don't really know what this is, but I see it has an Indian orgin. I'm pretty sure it is not as liberal as westerners think. Probably the same case as buddhism who was practice by liberal weedmans hipppie, becouse it was cool and "spiritual".
>>
>>78142197
>It's not, but this culture produces more and more bisexuals.
Which means what?
>I'm pretty sure it is not as liberal as westerners think.
Of course it isn't. It just has no strong opinions on this subject in particular.

Anyway. I know I won't change your mind on this, it's just my opinion.
Oh.
>arguments against trannies
Hormones and similar are actively destructive to a person's emotional wellbeing.
>>
File: half.png (372 KB, 1172x600) Image search: [Google]
half.png
372 KB, 1172x600
>>78142197
>>
>breathing ground
I feel like we take a lot of common phrases for granite
>>
File: Screenshot_20160621-182932~01.png (648 KB, 1110x864) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160621-182932~01.png
648 KB, 1110x864
>You have been visited by spooky Shim Burton
>A nightmare before cismas will visit you unless you say
>I have benis, in this thread
>>
>>78142386
>Hormones and similar are actively destructive to a person's emotional wellbeing.

buttfucking cause anal cancer. It's not an argument, people can live how they want in liberal world.
>>
>comments currently unavailable

gg /pol/
>>
>>78142535
I have benis
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgK5yH4coMU
We even got videos of a fag coming out to random strangers.
>>
>>78142535
I have benis
>>
>>78142749
>buttfucking cause anal cancer.
That's a method, not something inherent to the condition.
>>
File: 1428689240195.png (91 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1428689240195.png
91 KB, 600x578
I don't see any gay shit here.
>>
>>78136791
>breathing ground
Homophobes, everyone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.