[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/st einberg-would-be-terrori
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1449658089536.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1449658089536.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/steinberg-would-be-terrorists-can-buy-guns-but-a-reporter-no/

HA HA HA
HOLY FUCK

>Jewish Journo-cuck decides that he's gonna do a piece BTFO gun-nuts
>Goes to a gun store to buy an AR-15, proving how easy it is to get one
>Initially surprised the 24 hours wait period
>Theres a problem:
>HE FAILS THE FUCKING BACKGROUND CHECK
>Turns out he has a history of alcoholism and spousal abuse
>Gun store tells him to fuck off
>Editors tell him he has to put all of this info in the column anyway
>He goes full damage control trying to defend gun control and himself

You CANNOT make this shit up, this is classic.

>"I-I wasn't turned down because I'm a criminal with a history of drunken spousal abuse, b-b-but because I'm a journalist and the g-g-gun companies don't want people to know how easy it is to get one!"
>>
>>78135445
well obviously he should have gone to a gun show to do the gun show loophole and not need a background check for a fully automatic assault rifle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
>>
File: 1453897029337.png (129 KB, 212x325) Image search: [Google]
1453897029337.png
129 KB, 212x325
>>78135445
archive that shit you shill.
>>
File: 1464128031411.png (62 KB, 306x234) Image search: [Google]
1464128031411.png
62 KB, 306x234
>At 5:13 Sarah from Maxon called. They were canceling my sale and refunding my money. No gun for you. I called back. Why? “I don’t have to tell you,” she said. I knew that, but was curious. I wasn’t rejected by the government? No. So what is it? “I’m not at liberty,” she said.

>Gun dealers do have the right to refuse sales to anyone, usually exercised for people who seem to be straw purchasers. I told her I assume they wouldn’t sell me a gun because I’m a reporter. She denied it. But hating the media is right behind hating the government as a pastime for many gun owners. They damn you for being ignorant then hide when you try to find out.

>A few hours later, Maxon sent the newspaper a lengthy statement, the key part being: “it was uncovered that Mr. Steinberg has an admitted history of alcohol abuse, and a charge for domestic battery involving his wife.”

>Well, didn’t see that coming. Were that same standard applied to the American public, there would be a whole lot fewer guns sold. Beside, they knew I planned to immediately sell it back to them.
>>
>>78135445
>I asked difficult questions. Did he ever feel guilty about the people killed by the guns he sells? No, he said, that’s like asking a car dealer if he felt guilty if someone gets drunk and kills somebody in a car he sold. It seemed a fair answer. I asked him if I could quote him in the newspaper, and he said no, I couldn’t, so I’m not quoting him.
Jesus Christ this guy is an asshole
>>
>>78135445

That's fucked up. This is America, everyone should have the right to a gun regardless of their background.
>>
What a dick. Anyway, the story below.

>Police have located an 18-year-old woman with mental health issues missing in northwest Indiana for nearly a week.

>Gwen Meme Rogers, who suffers from mental health issues that require medication, was reported missing on June 10, according to Gary police.
>Meme
>>
>>
>>78135944
He's a souse and a wife-beater. Comes with the territory.
>>
>>78135944
>ask a stupid question
>get an excellent answer that makes you look like a douche
My favorite flavor of BTFO
>>
>>78135445
>>Editors tell him he has to put all of this info in the column anyway
>>He goes full damage control trying to defend gun control and himself

are you sure this is what happened? Maybe this guy is just lacking self-awareness
>>
File: 1464625679235.jpg (45 KB, 800x970) Image search: [Google]
1464625679235.jpg
45 KB, 800x970
https://web.archive.org/web/20160621113421/http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/steinberg-would-be-terrorists-can-buy-guns-but-a-reporter-no/

here's the archive
>>
>>78136777
yes, that's why he brushes away his criminal history in a single sentence, and then immediately damage controls it by saying almost no one would have guns if the same standard was applied.
>>
(((Steinberg)))
>>
>>78135944
With a name like STEINBERG, this shouldn't be surprising.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.