[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Scotland the most cucked nation on earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
>Have a glorious history.
>Your own nation and culture.
>Vote to stay in the UK.
>Not sovereignty.
>Member of the UK, which is a member of the EU.
>They're literally two levels of cucked.
>>
>They will also overwhelmingly vote to remain in the EU
>>
>>78134794
>Have a glorious history.
You mean a backwater kingdom that's been cucked by germanic people?
>Your own nation and culture.
Lowland or Highlander? Catholic or Protestant? Gael or Lallans? There hasn't been a unified culture here for hundreds of years.
>>
just watching daily politics bb2, andrew neil quoted figures showing england took in 260,000 refugees migrant cunts last year
scotland only took 8,000, still too many but shit i think we know who is cucked to fuck
>>
>>78140046
England has 50 million people while scotland only has 6 million
>>
>>78139208
This most of the UK is very regional in terms of traditions language and tolerance for Liberal shit.
>>
>>78140255
sounds about right
50/6=8.3
8000x8.3=66,400
even proportionally we`d still take far less of these foreign scum
>>
File: PorWog.png (122 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
PorWog.png
122 KB, 460x276
>>78139208
>Catholic or Protestant.
You mean Irish or Presbyterian, friend. There are no Scottish Catholics, only Irish immigrants who wistfully look at the emerald isles and stubbornly refuse to fuck off.
>>
File: 1466447168792 (1).png (252 KB, 3367x947) Image search: [Google]
1466447168792 (1).png
252 KB, 3367x947
>>78134794

This country is great my shitposting friend, it's just the people are a bunch of commie sympathising fannies who would sell their own children for more gibsmedats.
>>
>>78140746
highlanders are predominantly catholic
>>
>>78134794
Scot here. While I didn't even vote, a yes vote wouldn't have been uncucked or sovereignty. Sturgeon (Current leading political party leader) and her SNP cronies are left wing multiculturalism loonies who already mentioned they would get an independent Scotland EU membership.

I actually can't be arsed with the EU or London. Much of England is great, but fuck places like London and Rotherham.

Yes we're cucked, I admit it, but not because of the independence vote result. That wouldn't have changed a thing.
>>
>>78137664
Dat revenge vote. Will any be sabre enough tomorrow?
>>
File: 1443139380366.jpg (499 KB, 959x752) Image search: [Google]
1443139380366.jpg
499 KB, 959x752
>>78141096
That's patently fucking false.
The reason why Glasgow and a few other central belt areas voted yes in the referendum was because that's where all the Irish catholic immigrants are you fucking nonce. In the highlands they're CoS and often Wee Free.
>>
>>78134794
>Vote to stay in the UK.
>Not sovereignty.
Gee, it's almost like these two things are related
I wonder when you fucks are going to wake up and realize the Scots are and have been politically fucking you over for the past 40 years as revenge for not giving them the sovereignty you should have years ago
>>
>>78139208
>a backwater kingdom that's been cucked by germanic people?
That is the definition of England as well, why are you talking shit about your own people?
>>
File: dem.png (269 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
dem.png
269 KB, 600x396
>>78134794

No language of your own, though?
>>
>>78141430
>CoS and often Wee Free.
what does this mean?
>>
>>78141577
>I wonder when you fucks are going to wake up and realize the Scots are and have been politically fucking you over for the past 40 years as revenge for not giving them the sovereignty you should have years ago

This.

It's fucking hilarious when English people think that "they" run the UK. England doesn't even have a fucking government.

Anyway. The SNP might be full of left wing fannies but most Scottish people are certainly not.
>>
File: 15c.jpg (35 KB, 363x411) Image search: [Google]
15c.jpg
35 KB, 363x411
>>78141830
We have gaelic but to be honest we don't bother using it and just keep it for sentimental value. Why keep pointless cultural shit lie the Welsh when you could just use the second language of the world and get shit done?
>>
>>78137664

I have a relative who is a Scottish nationalist and they're voting Leave because if we leave the EU they'll use it to argue for a new referendum because like any true nationalist, they want to be subjugated to Brussels, but not be part of the UK, and are royally buttmad that they lost the last one and so want any excuse to get a new one until they vote "correctly".
>>
>>78141948
CoS is Church of Scotland and the Wee Free is this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Presbyterian_Church_of_Scotland

The Wee Free church is the smaller, more hardline and mental version of the CoS.
>>
>>78141951
>Most Scottish people outside Glasgow.
Fixed that for you m8. It's just a problem that Glasgow has a massive amount of our population.
>>
>>78141951
You've been cucking us ever since we United as revenge for stealing your monarchy.

ulster was your creation, which sent the Irish over, slavery in America was made popular by Scottish descendants and Jews, as was the South African colonies. India was portugals idea, I think.

Why do you think Scotland gives free education to only non-English? People who are most likely to work in England after they show their fancy degree? Muslims don't drink, Scots do. They drink because the Muslims will be taking over the nhs of England.
>>
>>78141951
>It's fucking hilarious when English people think that "they" run the UK. England doesn't even have a fucking government.

The UK government is the English government, dominated throguh population size.

The reason you have a local I mean national parliament is because of how little a say you get in the UK parliament.
>>
>>78134794
Scotland lost its chance at independence by like a couple hundred votes too
>>
>>78142001

English dogs.
>>
File: 1463707979783.png (509 KB, 480x488) Image search: [Google]
1463707979783.png
509 KB, 480x488
>>78143291
This.
The Scottish Parliament is a consolation prize for a nation who get cucked by the archaic and barely democratic system of Westminster every election cycle. Even non nationalists hate the way Westminster fucks us over and has done since we got sold to England.
>>
>>78134794
Because the crown set about to destroy their culture and break their will after, yet another revolt by Scotland. Those Highlanders who wouldn't kneel were shipped off to the American colonies, during the highland clearances (settling in Appalachia and Nova Scotia) and those left behind were far too cucked and weak willed to ever properly revolt again.

It's sad, but the Scotland of today is not historical Scotland. Historical Scotland resides in America today, and guess what? They revolted again years later, so I suppose the English were right to expect another revolt.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.