[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike Brown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1440x1080
Admit it y'all, this was kind of fucked up.
>>
>>78134488
Yeah, who's stupid enough to punch a cop and try to take his gun?
>>
>>78134488
Expecting cops to act with more restraint than criminals gets you dead. Would you charge a tatted up mexican cholo pointing a gun at you? Most cops in urban areas aren't much better.

Gaze into the abyss and all that
>>
File: 1465687930274.gif (748 KB, 380x280) Image search: [Google]
1465687930274.gif
748 KB, 380x280
>>78134488
>someone leaves dead gorilla carcass on the street to rot in the sun
littering is a crime, desu

sieg heil
>>
>attack a cop
>get shot
Who could ever have guessed this sequence of events would happen
>>
Starting a fight with someone who has a gun is a good way to get shot. Really, with all cops, you should just comply. If they mistreat you then sue them later, but they have guns and the full backing of the law. Even if they go to jail for shooting you it doesn't do you any good if you're fucking dead.
>>
>hit cop
>get shot

maybe the next nignog will know better
>>
>>78134488
Expected outcome from trying to take anyone's gun let alone a cops.
>>
>>78134488
I'm white as a sheet, and would fully expect a cop to shoot me if I punched him in the face and tried to take his gun.
>>
>>78134488
>steal from store
>attack clerk
>see police
>charge officer
>get shot
Straight A student, turning his life around, wanted to be a famous rapper or football player.
>>
>>78134488
Yea

Greasy nigger just had to block up traffic. Even in death niggers annoy the shit out of everyone.
>>
>>78134488
yeah niggers are really fucked up, we should get rid of them
>>
>>78134488
I know you're trolling, but the whole case shows how insane the US media is.

The cop's story has been backed up by several witnesses, along with forensic evidence, so the cop literally did nothing wrong. The dindu refused to comply, attacked the cop, tried to take his gun, tried to run away, then turned around and tried to attack the cop.
The media did nothing to set the record straight, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence.

What's even worse is that several black witnesses outright lied and tried to frame the cop. Some say he stopped, got on his knees, put his hands up and was executed. Others say he was shot in the back. Some say the cop walked up to him after shooting him and shot him several more times in the back. Obviously, these are lies, but it shows that black people are willing to lie in order to defend their own criminals simply because they're black and to frame an innocent police officer. Yet none of these assholes were charged with false testimony. There's no media outrage about the way black communities lie and slander police officers who do their job. There's no mention of the anti-white racism in black communities. Several black witnesses (the ones who told the truth) even feared for their lives and had to go testify anonymously, because they were afraid of retaliation from the black community for telling the truth. It's astonishing.

How America is considered a conservative country is beyond me. Your media is fucked beyond recognition.

I would suggest that people read the police and forensic reports on this incident. It really shows what complete degenerates black people are.
>>
>>78134488
he attacked a cop who was smaller than him. he robbed a gas station the same day

the only thing fucked up about it is that any one thought they needed a trial over this. i would have shot him if some one told me he robed a gas station and im not even a cop i just cant stand driving another block to get cigarettes because some one robbed the one i go to
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1219x9218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1219x9218
>tfw we will never have the goldmine of keks in Wilson's gofundme page
>no Amir Rosestein

Why even live
>>
>>78134488
He dindu nuffin
>>
>>78134764
as a white person I have experienced the exact scenario that this gentleman's niggerosity kept him from surviving. comply and rape them after the fact with formal complaints and the threat of a lawsuit. take note of the time and location you were acosted. always carry id. cops are just dumb faggots in monkey suits, so your only real hope is to get them fired so they and their family will starve, or at least end up unemployed and living around pavement apes
>>
>>78134488

what part? also, checked
>>
>>78134488
No one less Nigger, god was proud that day
>>
>>78134764
Couldn't have been more well said.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.