[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the left given up on the "he was a closet fag who was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Has the left given up on the "he was a closet fag who was on grindr" excuse yet?
>>
>>78134214
Business idea: An app that helps you locate the nearest goat to fuck. Help me name it.
>>
>>78134870
slamb
>>
File: 1462002226143.gif (1 MB, 156x183) Image search: [Google]
1462002226143.gif
1 MB, 156x183
>>78134214
They have to make up their mind if "gay" is something to embrace or something to use to slander someone desu
Right now they don't make any sense.
>>
File: i-approve.jpg (30 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
i-approve.jpg
30 KB, 480x319
>>78134956
>>
>>78134214

>excuse

I love it

>islamic ISIS terrorist gay hater kills 50 gays
>islam says "if ur gay, you burn in hell"
>leftists insist the terrorist was gay

They're effectively telling his family that their son is in Hell.
>>
>>78134214
Why? Did he have you on his "potential anal victims" list?
>>
>>78134870
Absolutely Haram!
>>
>>78134214
How is that an excuse for murder?
>>
Leftist here. Extremist Islam including ISIS is cancer and I have no issue destroying those cunts it's just all we're actually asking is to avoid blaming anyone except individuals who actually commit these crimes. That's all anyone is really arguing and the reactionary shithead liberals who appear to be defending ISIS and shit are just being overly defensive about that point is all. Ignore them.

tl;dr leave the people who didn't do anything out of it and we're pretty much on the same page.
>>
>>78135239
Because right wing bigotry or something
>>
>>78134870

A witness just came out claiming to be Omar Mateen's gay lover

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-man-who-says-he-was-omar-mateen-gay-lover-speaks-out-univision/

Seems to me it makes the case against Islam even worse. Islam wouldn't allow him to be his true self, because it is violent and oppressive religion. He hated himself for giving into temptations and knew the only way to correct his wrongs was to take out as many fags as possible in the name of Allah.
>>
>>78137298
>"He said Muslim religion is beautiful, beautiful religion, where everything is about love," he said. "Everybody is welcome. Gay, trans, bisexual... everybody."
This faggot is full of shit, he says he met Mateen on grindr, but doesn't show a profile or any messages between them
>>
>>78135431
>Extremist Islam

that's an oxymoron. Islam is extremist by it's very nature. stop the excuses already.
>>
File: 1421627127800.png (160 KB, 580x588) Image search: [Google]
1421627127800.png
160 KB, 580x588
>>78134870
Herdr
>>
>>78139859
I want a fluffy
>>
File: cougar chaser.png (1 MB, 3792x3316) Image search: [Google]
cougar chaser.png
1 MB, 3792x3316
>>78142294
Are you one of those degenerates from /k/?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.