[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The decuckification of Sweden.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 25
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 154x100) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 154x100
Yep, you read that right. Sweden is in a process of decucking itself. Now, I know alot of you are calling bullshit, because how can it be? Its really happening though.

Yesterday, parliament voted yes to new immigration laws where temporary one-year visas are the rule, families get little to no right to any reunion, and immigrants now have to take care of their dependas on their own, without the state, and less welfare is paid out. In addition, things that should have been the norm but arent in a multiculti state, have been added or about to be introduced. Like mandatory health screenings, teeth and bone xrays to verify the age and such.

In addition to this, the government has pushed for faster deportation of illegals and whoever gets their asylum request denied. In 2016, the number deported will be in the tens of thousands, while in 2017, Ministry of Interior has spoken about numbers upwards 80-100k. Thats a lot of people for a country of 10 mil. These laws puts Sweden at a EU minimum, stricter than any other west European countries. Beyond that, a majority of parties in parliament want stricter laws yet, bordering on Orban-esque.

Aftonbladet, Swedens arguably most leftist newspaper, writes this of the new laws;
"Theres really only one answer [to why gov. is doing this], the government doesnt want people to seek asylum here. By making it as unattractive as possible to come to Sweden, we're going to send a signal that this is a shitcountry to seek asylum in."

As we all know however, the left never has the majority population behind them. Just about 75% of the population were in favor of the new laws, with the rest split between undecided and opposed.

Guys. If the multicultists of Sweden can accept that immigration is dangerous, how can we make Britan and Germany see the light too?
>>
File: Malmö Demographics.jpg (50 KB, 632x404) Image search: [Google]
Malmö Demographics.jpg
50 KB, 632x404
Let's hope you can uncuck yourself before it's too late.

Godspeed swedes.
>>
File: 1465814345655.png (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465814345655.png
55 KB, 500x500
>>78134151
I'll believe it when they actually start deporting people
>>
>>78134321
They've already begun.
>>
It's a complete scam.

They will still be allowed to stay for years, and the police are so overloaded it's impossible to deport anyone.

At this rate there wont be a Sweden in a few years. The government fully intends to destabilize the country.
>>
>>78134250
It's too late already.
>>
>>78134463
While this is a risk, the gov has already started deporting tens of thousands,
>>
I'm leaning between hope and >>78134463 this. Ygis said he we would deport 80 000, but there simply isn't enough manpower around to do so. And I'm fairly certain it's still illegal for the army to aid the cops in non-crisis situations, so we can't simply call in what's left of our defense either.

This is a first step, and like OP said, a lot of people want even stricter laws.

Also guys, I'm calling it now - Löfven will win the next election. He sucks greasy balls, but he will do it. The right is too fucked, SD doesn't have enough competent people to manage a 20 % result in the elections, and certainly not being in the government on top of that. It's gonna be S. It's always gonna be S.
>>
>>78135076
I'm afraid you are right, let's hope we can get a new 'moderaterna' without the kikes.
>>
>>78135076
Good, I hate the moderates(just listen to their party name). I will probably vote S in the next election even though I am right-wing if he keeps this up. Swedes LOVED Reinfeldt but they hate Löfven and blame him for the migration crisis, are swedish people literally retarded?
>>
File: nazifascist3916.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
nazifascist3916.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
>>78134151
This såunds rasistisk and fasistisknazists like 1933, horrible!
>>
>>78134151
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>78134615
source
>>
I don't call Swedes cucks but do you understand why they're doing this? You have to get rid of the people in power. They're doing it so Sweden doesn't become a failed state so soon and they can keep the multicult program going for longer. And to muffle the rise of nationalism.
>>
>>78135522
You are right.
>>
>>78134455
The only people they dare deporting are white workers from eastern-europe who actually contribute peacefully to society. The shitskin scum can stay and profit as much as they want.
>>
>>78135584
You'd be better off letting another migrant wave hit Sweden so the whole migrant settlement infrastructure collapses.
>>
>>78134151
Its all a bit too late.
>>
>>78134151
>uncucking yourself
>belonging to the EU
>>
>>78134151

>Sweden is in a process of decucking itself

good luck - and I mean that sincerely... you're faced with undoing 50 years worth of suicidal regression

wishing you the best, don't lose hope, keep fighting to reclaim your land and culture - and never fall for the lies again
>>
>>78135522
Interestingly, the left-leaning public-service SVT recently spoke of "the return of nationalism" when writing an article on the various speeches all the party leaders made during the national day two weeks ago.
>>
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SWEDEN IS A SHIT COUNTRY IF WE DO THIS
>Noone gives a shit

Top cuck of our media, noone cares what they say anymore.
>>
>>78135299

Because Moderaterna has changed, Reinfeldt has no say anymore.
>>
>>78136144
They've had blue on the outside and red on the inside for a long time now, and just because Reinfeldt left doesnt mean that the top people in M changed. Just shuffled positions. They're not to be trusted.
>>
>>78135929
The same people in power tightening down on migration so they can keep it sustainable isn't nationalism. It's them looking at the situation with a bit of realism and figuring out that it isn't sustainable and they need to take a different approach.

It's about the people in power. Those people have to be gotten rid of.
>>
>>78134151
A) Too late. You have too many young Muslims already.
B) You won't actually deport the vast majority of even the new ones.
>>
>>78136037
I noticed this too, people have just started ignoring them, including politicians. Anders Lindberg seems to be having a mental breakdown.
>>78136144
The party is still full of the same old neoliberals who took over the youth party in the 90s and the main party after Bo Lundgren failed hard.
>>
>>78136255
Admittedly
>it isn't sustainable and they need to take a different approach.
could have been a direct quote from the head honchos. However, they're running a minority government, the weakest in history, and even lost a budget vote (something that should automatically trigger new elections but didnt happen because shenanigans), so they got 60% of parliament in favor of even stricter rules.
>>
>>78134151
yeah, dream on
>>
File: jewish lawyer.jpg (11 KB, 180x270) Image search: [Google]
jewish lawyer.jpg
11 KB, 180x270
These tough rules will last until Shekelbergstein Solicitors challenges the law in the European courts on behalf of a poor refugee family because it infringes on human rights. Then your government will realize each deportation or visa rejection case will cost them tens of millions of shekels because every single one of them will appeal to the highest justice circuit in Luxembourg or wherever the fuck that is located and just give up on it when they see there isn't enough money in the budget to deport everyone.

We've seen it before.
>>
>>78136599
That may happen if parliament goes further, but the current laws are based on a "EU-minimum", though that could just be rhetoric. In either case, I assume thats been considered.
>>
>>78134151
>how can we make Britan and Germany see the light too?

How about the Netherlands? Our government is fully cucked, and we have a lot of rapefugees that need to be sent home. In fact, our government officials who brought them here belong in jail.
>>
no, it isnt
I wish it would but it isnt uncucking itself
even if the last foreigner was removed from Sweden, which isnt going to happen, it will not stop being cucked
you cant remove the 'cuck' tissue that corrupts the swedish society, it will find a new way to destroy itself
the weak social norms and customs that brought you to this state in the first place wont dissapear magically
your country is exactly what the globalists want, total chaos
>>
>>78134151
>Sven thinks this pandering is some sort of real change

Jesus christ, you cant be that stupid can you ?
>>
>>78137069
you cant blame him for having hope
he's going to be dissapointed though
>>
File: urlq253535345.jpg (111 KB, 476x585) Image search: [Google]
urlq253535345.jpg
111 KB, 476x585
>>78137069
I'm not OP but I know some cases, when refugees were send back to the countries they came from. So the immigration laws slowly become more stricted, that's true. And one more thing that I've noticed about immigrants: not all of them are so fond of Sweden, many of them want to leave it and immigrate to Canada, Australia, Denmark and other countries. Bad thing about this is most of those immigrants who want to leave Sweden are educated ones. I'm talking not in general, only about those immigrants I'm familiar with.
>>
File: image.png (314 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314 KB, 636x382
>>78134151
We already have, tune in tomorrow. Once we leave, you'll see the collapse of the EU, a real happening on a global scale in your life time. It's going to be fucking glorious.
>>
>>78137482
They already murdered a woman to tip the election. If you are winning they'll rig the votes. It happened with Austria as well.
>>
File: Finnish Battle Guy.jpg (20 KB, 404x290) Image search: [Google]
Finnish Battle Guy.jpg
20 KB, 404x290
>>78134250
Malmö is so fucked not even Denmark wants it back. Meanwhile Finns would be happy having Karelia back even if it meant absorbing hundreds of thousands of Ruskies.
>>
File: getting away.gif (2 MB, 245x295) Image search: [Google]
getting away.gif
2 MB, 245x295
>>78137570
>YFW Cameron can call together Parliament and have them veto the referendum if "Out" wins
>>
>>78137605
Fucking russians, they have assimilated almost all Karelians. Only about 6% of Karelians speak Karelian.
>>
File: Mammamerkel.jpg (8 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Mammamerkel.jpg
8 KB, 300x200
>>78134151
I like is Sweden well done, but isn't this going to make mamma Merkel angry?
I'm pretty sure she had you at the top of her list of countries she wanted to relocate her new tanned Germans children to???
>>
>>78137742
15 kids in Karelia died 3 days ago because Russian sub-human politicians steal money.
>>
>>78137742
>>78137885
Hitler was right.
https://www.rt.com/news/347339-children-die-boat-russia/
>>
>>78137885
Weren't all of them native russians from Moscow and Saint Petersburg?
>>
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 1344x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 1344x904
>>78134151
No matter what you do, you'll still always be SWEDEN YES to me.
>>
File: Hungary_2.jpg (46 KB, 856x452) Image search: [Google]
Hungary_2.jpg
46 KB, 856x452
>>78134151
>mfw we created a trend
>>
>>78134151
The question is, are they going to enforce this rules?
>>
>>78135522
Correct, It is damage control in its purest form.
>>
>>78137995
They were. Same shit happens in Ukraine too.
Fucking kike politicians I swear to God...
Dude, everytime you think Sweden is bad, think of us. People here get away with rape/murder/anything as long as you have money.
>>
>>78137605
>not even Denmark wants it back
This is true, even Slesvig + Holsten feels more familiar to Danes.
They voted to be with Germany, though, so they can burn with Germany if they wish.

>>78138039
Western Europe is indebted to you, seriously.
>>
I'm praying for ya, Sweden.
>>
>>78134151
You are only buying time.

Victorywill come to Allah and the Profot Mohammed, peace be upon.

Inshallah we will breed with your women and make your men leave this nation. Those who stay will be subjected to our laws and made to pay for us.

Takbir
>>
>>78137455
That's because people make no difference when they talk about migrants. For them, migrants are either all doctors and engineers or all scums gibmedats
>>
File: 1463907268029.jpg (460 KB, 1209x756) Image search: [Google]
1463907268029.jpg
460 KB, 1209x756
>>78134151
Just like 10 times you decided to uncuck yourself the past year?
>>
>>78134151
I wonder if a Europe that is going more right wing will change the EU fundamentally? That would undoubtedly affect Britain and Germany no matter how much the Leftards and their ugly pets squeal.
>>
>>78138297
Like I said, its a process, and its been going on for the past year.

Apparently, there is such a thing as "Peak-MultiKulti", and we reached it.
>>
B-but it´s [CURRENT YEAR].
>>
>>78137455
> Bad thing about this is most of those immigrants who want to leave Sweden are educated ones

That is great, The shitty ones can be deported if Sweden ever recovered itself.
A mudskin is a mudskin they should be in their home countries and build them up instead.
>>
>>78138374
I think on a broader scale, EU is definitely going more right wing. In this case, I think Eastern Europe saved us, the Visegrad countries arent getting near enough credit. The people in Western Europe saw how it could be done differently, and it built up the momentum to the issues we have at hand today. Britain is about to vote on Brexit, Sweden is shaping up its laws and so is the rest of the Nordic region too.
>>
>>78134151
It's true. Any Swede (Both leftists and "red-pilled") will tell you that the political climate has completely changed in Sweden the last 2 years. Things that couldn't be said 2 years ago are now commonplace in media. SD have won, not by becoming the largest party, but by the other parties copying their politics. The only ones who still believe in massive immigration in Sweden are the left party and MP, yet the left party has never had any real control and MP are hemorrhaging votes on a daily basis due to internal politics and their general political unsuitability.
>>
>>78138423
Think about a doctor working in a hospital. It's not that easy to replace one
>>
>>78138657
>Things that couldn't be said 2 years ago are now commonplace in media
Shieeeeeet. This makes my nipples hard, no homo.
>>
>>78138678
Might not be easy but we have enough talented Swedish/European doctors.
they vastly outnumber shitskin doctors in all fields of medical proffesion except for tribesman voodoomagic medicine.
>>
VI ÄLSKAR SVERIGE
>>
File: mp_pressbild650.jpg (60 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
mp_pressbild650.jpg
60 KB, 650x366
>>78138380
Good to hear, by the way what happened to this party? Why did the media all of a sudden turn on them? They are some of the cuckest, yet they basically got slaughtered by MSM a while ago.
>>
>>78138722
Well don't get too excited, it is still Sweden we're talking about. It's not exactly "The Jews are in control of the world media", but rather "There is no reason to give young men from Afghanistan asylum just because there is a war in Syria".
>>
File: fema.jpg (375 KB, 1024x762) Image search: [Google]
fema.jpg
375 KB, 1024x762
>>78134615
>deporting tens of thousands
How do you even do that?
How many flights would you need to charter? How many ships? How many trains?
How much security would it take? How many intermediate detention centres?
How many intermediate countries would you need to make agreements with?
How many deportees will challenge their expulsion in court? How long will the courts take to process all of this?

It would take, bare minimum, the better part of a month to deport ONE person. ONE. If you had the will to do it even.

Sweden does not have that will, and never will. It does not have the competence to carry out such a large scale operation. Sweden will at most pass a few meaningless laws but the capability and leadership to deport so much as 500 obvious purely economic migrants simply isn't there. Going so far as getting to the point where the such determination is present will itself rip Swedish society asunder in a bitter cultural war.

The only things Sweden can do now -- assuming it wants to -- is close its borders. Those already in the country will be staying for the long haul.
>>
>>78138678
It is when the number of slots allocated for medical students studyign to be doctors is decided in a chain of command that ends with the head of state.
>>
File: 1466593684952.jpg (545 KB, 1600x1029) Image search: [Google]
1466593684952.jpg
545 KB, 1600x1029
>>78134151
>Sweden
>>
>>78138870
They replaced Åsa romson with Isabella Lövin.
Not really different just that they are an extension of the Social democratic party.
They have little to no say about politics despite being in the government.
>>
>>78138885
I'm not going to deny that it comes with their challenges, but to say that it takes one month to deport one person is factually incorrect.

Sweden on an international level is signing deals with the countries who have the most migrants to Sweden. Afghanistan, Morocco, etc. Morocco already signed theirs, and flights packed with shitskins were planned for the next day.

It really is a question of political will, because the money is there. Its cheaper to send them back than to store them in detention centers, so over the course of a year, its a cost reduction.
>>
>>78138806
Eh. I wonder how long we'll keep a free circulation within europe (though I believe it should be allowed only to people with an actual European passport )

t. Idiot studying swedish and willing to work as a doctor in Luleå or some place like that
>>
>>78134321
This desu senpai. Nothing will happen as usual. Just empty words
>>
>>78138870
They have been given truckloads of leeway over the years. Romson was completely incompetent and unfit to lead a political party, yet she was permitted to since MP gets away with anything. Then you have the Islamist infiltration of the party, and the infiltration of various nationalist interests. Kaplan was an Islamist and Turk nationalist, and he got away with it for a long time. Nobody said anything about it when he pushed for not acknowledging the Armenian genocide, and few cared when it turned out he was more interested in the Turk housing situation than the Swedish one. Finally though, when these separate interests clashed with equality interests (which most Swedes, and especially leftists, agree with) and Kaplan was hanging out with right-wing extremists, they had to report on it, and once they became an acceptable prey, there was no end to the amount of dirt they could find on the party, since they thought they could get away with anything.
>>
File: 1464429760923.png (903 KB, 847x728) Image search: [Google]
1464429760923.png
903 KB, 847x728
Immigrants are one thing. But when do you plan to get rid of this degeneracy?
>>
>>78139031
>I wonder how long we'll keep a free circulation within europe

For actual European citizens it will probably be rather easy despite bordercontrols being re-institated in most European countries i think.

>t. Idiot studying swedish and willing to work as a doctor in Luleå or some place like that

Could be good actually, Doctors earn alot of money, espescially surgeons and other specilized doctors.
They are always high in demand and i think if you really want to do that you should.
With the money you would earn you could buy yourself a nice house in a non-infested area and probably live rather comfy.
>>
>>78139300
That along with other things are a symptom of trickle-down morality. Once the debate climate changes enough towards a nationalistic pov, those things will be gone.
>>
>>78138885
You know what's easier than deportation?
>>
>>78139300
This, The immigration is one thing but the societal degeneration is another problem we will have to tackle if we ever want to solve this shit.
>>
>>78134151
Swen, instead of a sci-fi stories board by mistake you posted to /pol/
>>
File: 54656.png (64 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
54656.png
64 KB, 240x200
>>78139015
Heard Romson was the vice PM, yet another guy had to step in when Löfven was absent.

No offence, Romson + Löfven will go down in history as the kindergarden of politicians. Based Jimmie probably being some of the youngest seemed to be the oldest and most collected.
>>
>>78136599
>another government gets to decide what your nation does
Jesus Christ, Europe.
>>
>>78139709
Yeah it was largely just a ceremonial role, according to hearsay, Löfven was caught saying "aldrig i helvetet" over the possibility of Romson replacing him as PM
>>
>>78139709
>Heard Romson was the vice PM, yet another guy had to step in when Löfven was absent.
Well yes, though it was a woman, Margot Wallström. Good call by the social democrats, the more they can reduce the influence of MP the better.
>>
>>78139407
I'm not much into Swedish politics. Do you have some nationalist/conservative parties out there? From what I've read just now on the Wikipedia, your Moderate Party doesn't seem too bad.
>>
>>78140167
They're among the worst. Turncoats and Quislings. Look up Sweden Democrats.
>>
>>78139709
>Heard Romson was the vice PM, yet another guy had to step in when Löfven was absent.

Absolutely correct, Romson were vice PM but apperently they decided that someone else from the Social democratic party would fill that role ( Can't remember who) Which is understandable considering Åsa being a retard.
>Video related
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjand84BBKM

>No offence, Romson + Löfven will go down in history as the kindergarden of politicians. Based Jimmie probably being some of the youngest seemed to be the oldest and most collected.

Yes, Löfven is probably the worst primeminister we ever had and that is not an easy spot to aqquire given the competition of that position (Reindfeldt/Persson/Palme etc..)

Jimmie on the other hand is a mastermind in comparison, The thing about Jimmie is that he is more of a "low energy" guy that won't have the crowd magic as Trump.
But he is still more collected than all of the other Swedish partyleaders.
And i say that even though i don't like SD for being too weak on immigration as i belive that for Sweden to ever recover we need to deport pretty much every single shitskin.
>>
File: 1464334107547.jpg (29 KB, 718x637) Image search: [Google]
1464334107547.jpg
29 KB, 718x637
>>78139475
I certainly do.
>>
>>78140167
The moderates are really disgusting, They pretend to be anti-immigration but in reality they were the ones who made us achieve the position of most cucked country in Europe.
>>
>>78134151
>Yesterday, parliament voted yes to new immigration laws where temporary one-year visas are the rule, families get little to no right to any reunion, and immigrants now have to take care of their dependas on their own, without the state, and less welfare is paid out. In addition, things that should have been the norm but arent in a multiculti state, have been added or about to be introduced. Like mandatory health screenings, teeth and bone xrays to verify the age and such.

Bit late though... You should have had these policies 15 years ago.

>Guys. If the multicultists of Sweden can accept that immigration is dangerous, how can we make Britain and Germany see the light too?

Britain is voting on leaving the EU, mostly for immigration reasons TOMORROW and Germany has seen a rise in the popularity of anti-immigrant movements and parties like AfD and Pegida... Sweden seems to only just be getting with the times, and now you want to claim Britain and Germany are more deluded than Sweden?

Wew.
>>
>>78134151
You are literally in day ONE of reversing 30 FUCKING YEARS of bad immigration policies.

Good luck. I hope Sweden can save what little culture it has left. may your deportations be swift and plentiful.
>>
>>78134151
Congratz Sweden.
I sincerely hope you are successful in decucking yourself.
>>
File: SalemsLot1.png (480 KB, 1012x766) Image search: [Google]
SalemsLot1.png
480 KB, 1012x766
>>78139029
>I'm not going to deny that it comes with their challenges, but to say that it takes one month to deport one person is factually incorrect.
Really? And if someone decides to challenge your sudden deportation in court? And appeals? This all takes only a week or so?

And their posessions? Their bank accounts? Their employer if any? Their dependants? What happens to all that? What happens to the benefit money allocated to them already?

No modern state can just up and deport someone in 24 hours, much less 10,000 people in a month.

How long does it take for dictatorships and totalitarian regimes to round up and transport that many people. And that's with an internal security apparatus?

You are living in fantasy where Sweden can somehow wave a magic wand and make it so that 200,000 people didn't just suddenly appear in the country overnight. You've read some news stories, NEWS STORIES, trying to convince you that this can be fixed. That responsible adults in offices somewhere can make the bad problem go away. The very same media that told you 12 months ago that these migrants were manna from heaven and that Sweden should be proud it was taking so many.

You've fallen for propaganda and have succeeded only in deluding yourself. Sweden is stuck with those who it has already accepted and rightly so. Why should the rest of us have to?
>>
>>78140438
>Bit late though... You should have had these policies 15 years ago.

I absolutely agree.

>Sweden seems to only just be getting with the times
To be fair, this is been ongoing for the last year or so. AfD and Pegida are hopelessly powerless against Merkel. I'm sorry to say that according to the polls, Germany has much more of the same ahead of them. And yeah, I hope Britain BeLEAVEs, but it looks shaky. Still much cuckness. France, Belgium and Netherlands are down in the mud too.
>>
>>78138885
About 30 flights for 10000 people if you use big airplanes filled to capacity.
You could do one a day for a month.
Or one a month for a year.
>>
>>78140438
SD have about 30% of votes while AfD are around 13-15 %
75 % of Swedes oppose immigration.
Swedens is not the most cucked anymore if you ask me.
That position is held by Germany atm.
>>
>>78140667
Seems like most of your resistance comes from the fact that you think we're gonna send them to Europe. We arent. We're sending them back to Afghanistan, Morocco and other shitskin countries like Turkey and Lebanon.

10 000 people in one month is, as another pointed out, 30 chartered flights. Not at all expensive for a government. Everyone who should get deported are already in the system, and tens of thousands live in statecontrolled asylum centers or detention centers. Its not as difficult as you make it out to be.
>>
as said before, you need the manpower to throw out the thousands

but not only that, after few years, swedes will lose grip of their own country as the muslim voter numbers increase to the point they can vote for muslim things, as left is covering their backs

and many years later, majority will be muslims and can denounce democracy in the name of democracy
>>
>>78140722
This is how it works in italy: those illegal immigrants are considered criminals, so they have to be escorted by at least 2 policemen each. The cost is massive. And then you need to get in touch with the country of origin. You can't just bring them all to africa just because their skin is black
>>
File: hanif.jpg (26 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
hanif.jpg
26 KB, 612x344
>>78140167
The moderates have a few good politicians, but mostly they're shit. Interestingly their most promising politician, and the only one willing to say what needs to be said, came to Sweden as a refugee child. This is probably why he gets away with it too, since accusing someone of being a racist is the #1 method of killing someone's political career in Sweden.
>>
Haha and I'm supposed to believe this. No, Sven. The plan is to integrate the ones who are in by giving them fresh Swedish pussies. Better improve your prepping skills.
>>
>>78140961
Luckily we dont give them such massive escorts. A couple of guys per plane is enough.
>>
>>78134151
>parliament voted yes to new immigration laws where temporary one-year visas are the rule

So basically they still get let in. You know in America our government (willfully) cannot track about 90% of people on expired visas. That's exactly what is going to happen here. This is all smoke and memes.
>>
>>78141117
According to international laws, we still have to process anyone who seeks asylum in Sweden. These laws are about making it as unattractive as possible for anyone who wants to come.
>>
>>78141117
And we've already seen a more than 90% drop in 'refugees'.
>>
File: sad animated ultra-rare pepe.gif (21 KB, 312x253) Image search: [Google]
sad animated ultra-rare pepe.gif
21 KB, 312x253
>>78140008
>"aldrig i helvetet"
ATTA BOY! Either Löfven is playing more cuck than he is signalling, or Romson really is that bad.
>>78140114
>Margot Wallström
Well, she was damn principled when she rustled the fuck out of the Saudis, I'll give her that. You don't see that often these days.
>>78140272
Jimmie strikes me as the good old nationalist but stuck in the cuckservative shitstorm Karlsson created while Jimmie was brb from the party. Kasselstrand was based as fuck, shame he got b&d'd, the old youth party to have the fight and fervor in them.
>>
>>78141117
This.
Instead of receiving millions of shitskins with a welcome document, they will arrive without the welcome document

(it will be delivered to everyone 2 years later, after an emotional movie on a poor undocumented mother of 2 will provoke a national demand)
>>
>>78141342
They've never had the welcome document. They throw passports in the sea before arriving in Europe. This is true for all refugees all over Europe. Though we recently thwarted the migrants plans by instrituting a controversial ID check between Denmark and Sweden. Dont have an ID? Cant seek asylum.
>>
>>78141340
She really is that bad.
>>
Sweden is degenerate. My girlfriend said a whore had to drink cum and record to show to the teacher because of formating. How does that happen? The whole school had to do "challenges" like that? Is that for real? She studies in Växjö.
>>
>>78141642
What the fuck? That sounds insane. There have been cases of hazing sure, but I've never heard anything similar to that, nor that teachers were involved, nor that any school has openly had challenges like that supported by leadershp.
>>
>>78140684
>To be fair, this is been ongoing for the last year or so.
Which seems absurdly late to even start thinking realistically about the huge influx of migrants..
>AfD and Pegida are hopelessly powerless against Merkel. I'm sorry to say that according to the polls, Germany has much more of the same ahead of them.

Quite possible, but still: AfD is more popular than ever according to polls.

>And yeah, I hope Britain BeLEAVEs, but it looks shaky.
The fac that they're even having a referendum and that the polls are so close means something at least.
>Still much cuckness. France, Belgium and Netherlands are down in the mud too.
France and Belgium suffer much more heavily under radicalism though, and in the Netherlands we at least test the claims of '15 year olds' that apply for asylum here. Belgium is possibly the furthest gone out of all EU Member States... As early as 10 years ago people were reporting about what was happening in Molenbeek, and even today with several hideous attacks confirmed to have been planned there, Belgian politicians have trouble admitting publicly that they might have a bit of a problem with a certain part of the population.

>>78140766

Perhaps. It's still kind of seems like you're trying to make your own countries failings look better by pointing to Germany..
>>
>>78141771
She is not lying. The school name is something like Växjökatedralskolan, and there was another challenge to drink a shot in at least 10 pubs of the city.
>>
>>78141955
Drinking a shot in atleast 10 pubs in their own should be a national requirement of all Swedes.

That getting a whore to show a recording of her drinking cum to a teacher still sounds insane though, and suicidal of a student. Hardly something that represents society as a whole.
>>
File: 1453865711727804.png (33 KB, 218x210) Image search: [Google]
1453865711727804.png
33 KB, 218x210
>>78134151
>Deporting illegals
>Forcing immigrants to depend on their own and find jobs
>Screening for health and age

Oy vey you're such bigots, this is just like anudda shoah.
>>
On Monday ended the debate in Parliament on the widely criticized bill on the tightening of asylum regulations. Minister for Justice and for Migration Morgan Johansson put a figure on how many refugees Sweden is capable of.

>It is enough that 200 000 come arrive in Sweden, then our system will completely collapse.

The bill means that all non-quota refugees receive temporary residence permits for one or three years.

>The Left Party and the Centre Party are the only two parties that will vote against the bill.
https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6457423

The bill has received harsh criticism from, among others, the UN refugee agency, UNHCR, Amnesty International, the Red Cross, the Swedish Migration Board and the Migration Courts. But the proposal still looks like it pushed through in parliament tomorrow.
>>
File: jimmie å SD reaction.gif (1 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
jimmie å SD reaction.gif
1 MB, 400x286
>The new law - which will apply for three years - will be introduced on 20 July.

>the Sweden Democrats, which together with the moderates want to permanent the law, were satisfied

Where were you when the great Swedish unstallionening started?

>>It is enough that 200 000 come arrive in Sweden, then our system will completely collapse.

lol, about time?
>>
You've got more problems than just immigration, bro.
>>
>>78134250
>2016, the number deported will be in the tens of thousands, while in 2017, Ministry of Interior has spoken about numbers upwards 80-100k.

lmao, don't go to Ikea this summer.
>>
>>78141340
Yup, Kasselstrand/Hahne combo would be amazing.
>>
Its a beautiful day hey hey Its a beautiful day!

Really good news :)
>>
Is Reinfeldt still a member of the moderate party?
>>
you cannot be un-raped
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.