[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omar Mateen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14
File: 1454102695083.jpg (277 KB, 1184x762) Image search: [Google]
1454102695083.jpg
277 KB, 1184x762
I guess it's confirmed then?
Just a victim of western degeneracy.
Islam is bailed out this time.

http://archive.is/YBmZ0

http://www.univision.com/univision-news/united-states/orlando-massacre-was-revenge-not-terrorism-says-man-who-claims-he-was-gunmans-lover

>"He [Omar] was terrified that he was infected," he said. "I asked him, 'Did you do a test?' Yes. He went to the pharmacy and did the test… it came out negative but it doesn't come out right away. It takes 4, 5 months."
>"When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was 'I'm going to make them pay for what they did to me.'"
>>
>Mateen was especially upset after a sexual encounter with two Puerto Rican men, one of whom later revealed he was HIV positive, he added.

>"He [Omar] was terrified that he was infected," he said. "I asked him, 'Did you do a test?' Yes. He went to the pharmacy and did the test … it came out negative but it doesn't come out right away. It takes 4, 5 months."
publicidad

>"When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was 'I'm going to make them pay for what they did to me.'"
>>
How do we stop gay violence?
>>
File: LetsPoo.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
LetsPoo.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>78133703
Fuckin faggots trying to retcon one of ISIS most honorable heros RRREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78133703
So he was a faggot who couldn't live with it and his fellow muslims only forgave him his transgression by him accepting death?
If only the rest of the middle east weren't as fucking gay.
>>
>>78133703
the reason the fbi investigated him was because he was becoming radicalized online. this shit about him being gay is totally fake to make isis look stupid and take the blame off muslims in america.
>>
Lol Univision as legit news? Are you serious? Why then there are no more sources saying this "fabolous narrative"?
>>
File: You Are This Gay.jpg (166 KB, 356x500) Image search: [Google]
You Are This Gay.jpg
166 KB, 356x500
>>78134255
Yeah, because without the massive faggot part Isis looks very smart.
>>
>>78133703
This is bullshit, he pledged allegiance to ISIS, he did it for Islam. The first reports said he was on gay dating sites, where are the profiles? They try and paint him as a faggot to take the spotlight of Islam and keep it on gun control.

This whole terror attack just feels off though, have there been any leaked photos or videos?
>>
>>78134255
>this shit about him being gay is totally fake to make isis look stupid and take the blame off muslims in america.
IDK, Dying while waging jihad is one of the surefire ways a Muslim is guaranteed to get into heaven. Maybe he went jihad so he wouldn't burn in hell?
>>
>>78134362
Because the interview was done by Univision?
That doesn't imply legitimacy though.
It's new. So wait and see.
>>
>>78134411
>you want to join isis?
>what are you a closet fag, like omar?
>you killed a bunch of faggots for isis?
>probably because you are a closet faggot

closet faggotry is the last thing isis wants to be associated with, dum dum.
>>
>>78133703
I'll believe it when a credible news source reports it until then, quit shitting in the streets
>>
>>78134650
>(((credible))) ?
>>
File: asianinthought.jpg (71 KB, 448x597) Image search: [Google]
asianinthought.jpg
71 KB, 448x597
Transcript of Orlando Police Department 911 Calls, June 12, 2016

2:35 a.m.: Shooter contacted a 911 operator from inside Pulse. The call lasted approximately 50 seconds, the details of which are set out below:

(OD) Orlando Police Dispatcher

(OM) Omar Mateen

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What’s your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.

OD: Ok, What’s your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]
>>
>>78133703
>I'm upset that my irresponsible decisions had repercussions.

Not a reason to go and kill someone.
>>
>>78133703
Now we wait for DNA evidence to also prove that he was infected with AIDS. It's not like his body has disappeared.
>>
File: 1466144937544.gif (1 MB, 355x225) Image search: [Google]
1466144937544.gif
1 MB, 355x225
>be a fag
>get aids
>shoot up fags
If you listened to your god this wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>78135031
I know I know.
But when will they release the audio?
>>
Isn't Univision the ones that dug around his home?
>>
>>78133703

I don't fucking believe it for a second that he was just a "coincidental muslim".

A lot of coincidences means there's a pattern which means it's not a coincidence at all.
>>
>>78133703
Extremely skeptical about this. It fits WAY too well with the leftist narrative. If this is true, why aren't they mentioning his profile names, like >>78134520 mentioned? If he DID use multiple dating sites and grindr, the profiles would still be up and easily accessible.

However, if this IS true, I wouldn't be too surprised. Lots of Arab/Muslim men are skeevy dirty faggots. I live on the border of a Muslim neighborhood and I've gotten hit on many times by these disgusting fucks wanting to suck my dick and calling me sweetie. It's fucking weird

In either case it doesn't really matter. It doesn't change his allegiance to Islam and ISIS. Maybe he WAS gay and wanted to redeem himself to Islam and his family. This "revenge" story is coming from Miguel, who's appearance and name were altered for the sake of "safety." How terribly convenient that nobody can verify his credibility
>>
>>78133703
TERRIFIC! AG Lynch Admits She Has No Idea Where Omar Mateen’s Wife Has Gone
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/terrific-ag-lynch-admits-fbi-lost-track-omar-mateens-wife/
>>
>>78135982
Your fucking retarted.
>>
I don't understand why you can't deal with him being gay. he was clearly a self-hating faggot and his self-hatred was exacerbated by surrounding himself with muslims and subscribing to a religion that wouldn't accept that side of him
>>
I have btw found that the LGBT community always brands and starts rumours about certain dead people being gay after their death. Is it some feminine gossip thing or self defence mechanism?
>>
>>78136066
really? how does she just disappear they fucking had her? This fucking country.
>>
>>78133703
I don't believe any of that shit. We all know he was a muslim terrorist and that gay thing is a leftist lie.
There is a treatment that can prevent HIV infection if it is done less than 24 hours after the possible contamination anyway.
>>
File: 1D06B2D200000578-424_634x471.jpg (40 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
1D06B2D200000578-424_634x471.jpg
40 KB, 634x471
>>78136177
What did I say that's retarded?
>>
>>78133703
FAKE AND GAY. Im not buying this shit for a minute.
>>
>>78136256
this
>>
>>78136256
HITLER WAS GAY- THATS WHY HE WAS SO FRUSTRATED AND HATED OTHERS
>>
>>78136066
>>78136294
Probably just getting raped in a 10feet cell.
>>
>>78133703
You need to be a complete moron to believe this shit
>>
>>78136530
Hitler never hated.
>>
>>78134255

Pretty sure this gay shit is made up by the FBI. They are notorious for propagating their own agendas.

You can't become radicalized online. It's impossible unless you get streamed 1 fucking source of information 24/7.
>>
>>78134255
>fbi investigated him
Didn't they encourage him to commit something to entrap him or something. I don't know.
>>
>>78137518
He told someone "I'll send al-Qaida on you bro, don't fuck with me". So fbi tried trapping, he didn't bite.

I won't be surprised if he swore allegiance to Baghdadi just to be seen as a Big Guy.
He was ashamed. Didn't wanna be seen as a vengeful fag.
That said, let fbi release audio of 'his' call. They won't.
>>
>>78133703
Who's the woman in the picture?
>>
>>78137109
>You can't become radicalized online.
Kek. People radicalise on 4chan all the time, whether it's due to the 'red pill' or due to the confirmation echos on /r9k/, people go off into the deep end on the internet all the time. Radical islamist type neckbeards are no exception.
>It's impossible unless you get streamed 1 fucking source of information 24/7.

Kek. It's not like half of this board is filled with people who get streamed the same kind of information from the same kind of sources constantly..
>>
Just because the media digs in the deepest, most loose crevices to absolve literal Antichrist worship doesn't change the fact that Islam is a cancer on this earth that wormed it's way into Omar's ear and corrupted his heart
>>
>>78138128
My imam's wife and my son.
>>
>>78134255
Dude, it's pretty clear that his gayness was the overwhelming factor in his life.

>>78134520
They've got footage of him going in and out of this motel just down the road from where he lived with his family. It was 30 times in two months. Obviously it's a confirmed gay tryst. The evidence, however, is lacking for him having any serious involvement with ISIS or terrorism. He just said that at the end to deflect attention from his own gay self-hatred.

>>78135397
Reports are he tested negative but was still scared.

/pol/ is just butthurt that this guy isn't a real terrorist and that Trump got it wrong when he congratulated himself hours after the killings. /pol/ actually wants there to be terrorist attacks. /pol/ has nothing coherent to say about homophobia because most people here are self-hating faggots, just like Omar.
>>
>>78134120
It's cannon in mudism that they go straight to mud heaven if they die in jihad, no matter what their sins, hence why muds always found to have been very un mud beforehand.
>>
>>78138597
Bump just to confirm that when /pol/ is stumped, the silence is deafening. Omar is clearly a faggot and this is what dominated his life in recent months. Just a shame he didn't live in a country that despises homophobia and legislates against it.
>>
File: 1466422803432.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
1466422803432.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>Mateen was especially upset after a sexual encounter with two Puerto Rican men
Again leftists, if you want to make it believable, tone it down a few notches and make it at least plausible, ffs.

>He was pissed because he got aids by fucking tons of faggots
I'm sure
>>
File: 1465880698999.jpg (145 KB, 716x1183) Image search: [Google]
1465880698999.jpg
145 KB, 716x1183
>>78133703
>>78133866
Pure satin bullshits, fresh from the propaganda farm. Amazing how every single Islamic terrorist going back to 9/11 somehow wasn't a good Muslim, committing unthinkable sins just before the attack. Our fucking psyops and propaganda ops do everything they can to cover for Islam every time one of these hajis goes chimpshit. Disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZoroJdVnA
>>
>>78138597
Link to footage?
>>
>>78134362
>>78134650
>>78133703
I heard his wife has a mental disability of some kind.
>>
>>78140393
>Every other meeting was at the city's Ambassador hotel, where they met 15 to 20 times between October and December 2015.
>Univision said a representative for the hotel confirmed that Omar Mateen was a familiar face, and that he stayed at the hotel at least 63 times last year.
>The FBI has obtained CCTV footage from the hotel, Univision reports.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653734/Puerto-Rican-man-claiming-Orlando-shooter-s-gay-lover-describes-friends-benefits-relationship-says-attack-revenge-Omar-Mateen-discovered-one-men-d-threesome-HIV-positive.html

Go ask the people who work at the hotel. I'm sure footage well eventually be released. But please keep expressing skepticism about this guy's gayness and about this as a prevailing motive for his actions. It'll just make it funnier to laugh at you as more and more info about his secret gay life comes out.
>>
>>78133895
Underrated post.
>>
>>78133703
>I guess it's confirmed then?
>IT'S ALL WHITE MEN AND CHRISTIANS FAULT
>ISIS FAG BUTTHURT SHOOTS EVERY LIBERAL FAG IN SIGHT
>TFW THIS IS POLITICS IN 2016
>>
Assuming any of this bullshit is true, I think Omar's real problem is that his primitive Muslim brain couldn't reconcile being a fag with being a good Muslim so instead he resorted to violence in the hopes he would get 72 virgins.
>>
>>78138128
http://arabsexmms.com/page/7/
>>
>>78140624
I think you may be right, here is the real 911 transcript

Orlando Police Dispatcher: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

Omar Mateen: In the name of Cher the fabulous, the beneficent [said in Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to Madonna, and poppers as well as buttplugs be upon the LGBTQA+ community [said in Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What’s your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Ru Paul of the Logo Network.

OD: Ok, What’s your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to Ru Paul may Cher protect him [said in Arabic], on behalf of the Logo Network.

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]
>>
>>78133703
>Be mad at ex
>Kill 50+ gays
>Ex survives
???????????
>>
>>78140329
It doesn't matter.
Even if all Muslims declared war on american citizens, liberals would join hands and say 'love will conquer all hate'. While their children are kidnapped and brainwashed, women are raped, men are beheaded.
Islam is killing us all...
'ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME'
>>
>>78134255

No it makes perfect sense

He was a repressed gay and wanted to reeeem himself for Allah

Though idk if he'll get 72 supple boi pussies
>>
>>78135031
Wasn't al Baghdadi just killed? Was that before or after the shooting?
>>
>>78142696
That's not even relevant.
Also, Baghdadi probably died ages ago.
Or he's chilling like Osama in some U.S. allied country.
It just doesn't matter even if Omar is indeed a fanatic.
>>
>>78133703
>says mysterious man without name and we never ever hear about
>>
>>78139598
There's a silence because you didn't say anything of value. Asserting that something is "pretty clear" and "obvious" doesn't actually prove anything- all it does is make you feel correct. Pathetic.

There's a very easy way for that Miguel guy who claimed to be fucking Omar to verify his claims. Open his phone's inbox, open his Grindr inbox, and show the conversations he had with Omar. That would be undeniable PROOF. But he didn't show anything. Why? Is it because it doesn't exist? I don't know, but I DO know that he could have, and didn't. And at this point this story has as much credibility as gossip.
>>
>>78133703
I think that [omitted] was probably a follower of [omitted] all along; however to think that [omitted] was [omitted] and not trying to (in Arabic) [omitted] is just silly.
>>
why cant we just fight isis
>>
File: 1446515535418.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1446515535418.png
312 KB, 601x595
>>78136418
Nothing, that user is just a paid shill.

/pol/ has been overflowing with leftist shilling the past 2 weeks. George Soros is upping his game.
>>
>>78133703
post more nuds pls
>>
File: Omar's with her.png (31 KB, 505x535) Image search: [Google]
Omar's with her.png
31 KB, 505x535
>>78143896
We know who Omar really followed.
http://archive.is/fqGfh
>>
>>78133703
>>"When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was 'I'm going to make them pay for what they did to me.'"

So, the liberals will be investigating this faggot as an accomplice, that will be subject to the exact same legal penalty as the shooter due to knowing about the attack and not reporting it, right?

Just like how they tried to go after the gun stores, but had nothing... since the gun stores actually reported a suspicious Arab being Muslimy?

Right, libs? These self-hating gays must be held responsible!
>>
>>78138288
>radicalise
you arent using this word right retard
>>
>>78142323
This is definitely false. There's no conspiracy to forgive large groups of everything heinous they might do. It's not a pro-Islam bias here among liberal Westerners. The simple point is that Omar didn't stand for Islam, however much haters wish he did. He was just a mad faggot, but /pol/ doesn't like this story so instead insists it's part of the new Crusades and that it proves Trump is right. Also, obviously this guy had overly easy access to deadly weapons.
>>
>>78140329
>terrorist going back to 9/11
9/11 is on that list because there is an assload of evidence showing that it was primarily an Israeli operation fuckstick.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Inb4 empty attacks and strawmen extrapolating this as "huuuuurrrr you think mooossslims dindunuffin"

BTW it is extremely likely that this sick fuck was deliberately ignored by the Feds in the hopes he'd do something to justify draconian legislation much like the Boston bombers who only got into America because they were on the CIAs fast track program despite being known Chechen terrorist but they were "our" terrorist there.
Oh and BTW we just barely barely fought off a bill that would have allowed the government being able to strip any and all Americans with zero due process and zero means of recourse of their second amendment rights not only assaulting the second amendment but almost completely removing the fifth amendment and further assaulting the 4th amendment. A bill so blatantly unamerican and such a direct violation of the oath of office that the writers of the bill and every member of Congress who voted for it should immediately be facing impeachment proceedings for violation of that oath.
>>
File: muslim statistics.png (2 MB, 1312x5245) Image search: [Google]
muslim statistics.png
2 MB, 1312x5245
>>78144251
>it's a leftist cuck defends islam episode
nothing but reruns
>>
>>78144251
>Also, obviously this guy had overly easy access to deadly weapons.
Fuck off on this.
He would have been able to legally purchase these same weapons in the vast majority of Europe(where such weapons are 100% banned to the average citizen "easily" as well due to his profession.

He is the poster child of the impotency of gun control.
>>
>>78144251
>had overly easy access to deadly weapons

Found the shill. Hint: Just keep sliding us. Saying "fag" doesn't make you blend in.
>>
>>78138597
>>78139598
>>78140624

It was a terrorist attack carried out in the name of his religion. You can make the claim all you want that he was a faggot with self-hate issues (issues that would obviously be caused by his religion) but that doesn't change the fact that he claimed himself he was doing this in the name of ISIS.

Also a friendly reminder that one of the Paris attackers was a gay druggie, yet nobody disputes that he was a terrorist.
>>
>>78133703
Is Mateen alive? Never seen this one detail mentioned.
>>
>>78144610
he's dead
>>
>>78144606
The Paris attack was ISIS terrorism designed to spread fear across a city and force people to live more restricted lives. The Orlando attack was just a faggot with issues, some of them produced by having a homophobic father and a religious faith that doesn't accept homosexuality, but he had no substantial connection to ISIS that can be demonstrated other than his statement at the end, and this was a cover for his real motive (which is now becoming abundantly clear as more evidence emerges) which is that he was a gay man who wasn't reconciled with his own sexuality, who had aggression and violence issues, was a regular at this club, a hookup hotel, and on grindr, and who decided to project his self-hatred and confused racism externally.

The really funny part is that this guy is basically /pol/ -- an autist who loves guns, is a gay homophobe, and a Latino-loving racist. The Islamic stuff is marginal background. I can see why /pol/ is so confused about this guy and is calling tin-foil hit conspiracies on the motives.
>>
>>78144610
Police shot him. And a lot of fags, But that doesn't matter, does it. :^)
>>
>>78133703

Bullshit. They've been pushing this from the start. It's far too convenient, especially when the guy has a long and substantiated history of being a dedicated Muslim.

Doesn't matter though, as long as they can cast doubt on the event and his reasons, that's all they want.
>>
>>78136215

This, desu

He murdered gays for redemption for Allah
>>
>>78137109
have you ever considered that people will self-filter information sources in order to only listen to news that confirms their biases?
>>
>>78136256
The whole community is cancer on mankind to be honest.
>>
>>78138597
You must be trolling, there is no way there can be such retarded people, at least not in /pol/.
>>
>>78144996

>he had no substantial connection to ISIS other than his statement at the end

He was religious, made two pilgrimages to Saudi Arabia and was on the terrorist watch list. He was unquestionably radicalized. The fact that he has no definitive link to ISIS should be more worrisome to you, it shows that they can influence such actors without being in direct contact with them and that's exactly what they want.

>he was a gay man who wasn't reconciled with his own sexuality

his religions fault. If he was truly a queer and a regular at the club (club representatives deny this and so do a number of club regulars) than clearly the problem with his homophobia was not with American society now was it?

>had aggression and violence issues

yeah, terrorists tend to have these issues, they do kill people, after rall.

>was a regular at this club, a hookup hotel, and on grindr, and who decided to project his self-hatred and confused racism externally.

Need I point out the drug using faggot that helped carry out the Paris attacks again? Some of these people are hypocrites, wow, that's very relevant. The fact that osama had gigabytes worth of porn on his computer must mean he wasn't a terrorist either, right? It was all that pent up sexual frustration that caused him to get involved in planning airplane hijackings and bombings, right? Not his religion, no sir.

You're simply grasping at straws here.
>>
>>78139889
Have you not read what these faggots do? The ones that are brain damaged enough to want aids will look for used condoms and empty them into their ass. There's even a delightful story involving a man getting his asshole pumped out with a vacuum, cut with a scalpel, then filled with a dozen aids infested guy's loads. A threesome with Puerto Ricans is not a big deal to them.
>>
File: revenant-snow-small.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
revenant-snow-small.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
>>78146312
>>
>>78144251
>some anonymous faggot says he and Omar were grindr butt buddies but doesn't have any evidence to back it up
>Omar calls 911 and pledges allegiance to ISIS while murdering 49 homosexuals
Yeah he totally didn't stand with islam
>>
>>78133703
Iam fucking dying
>>
>>78133703
>Islam is bailed out this time.
Him traveling to Saudi Arabia twice and the two times he was investigating for being interested in jihad are irrelevant now. He sucked some cock so obviously he can't be a terrorist.
>>
>>78137109

Like /pol/?
>>
Actually /fit/ + /pol/ = Omar??
>>
>>78149276
Yes.
He broke his fast with a fucking protein shake.
>>
>>78133703
And where is the proof?
I call bullshit on this one.
Now don't you have a street you should be shitting in?
>>
>>78133703
>Islam is bailed out this time.
See >>78079170

Backward Islam is still what transformed his whole family into a bunch of tinfoil hats and scammers.
With such parenting, plus the fact he was a retard and a closet homo, created an explosive mixture.

It's a bit of everything, desu.

I can only imagine ISIS.
>"So, Master... do we acknowledge the attack or not?"
>"Allah u abkar, my fellow Muslim borther. I am unsure. The guy was a faggot after all."
>"But brother, he eventually vindicated his sins by slaughtering his faggot-kins, and thus dealt a huge blow to the abode of Western degeneracy"
>"Yes brother, but he had Taleban blood in his veins, and his father was an idiot."
>"Okay, my brother. Allah u akbar... but if we acknowledge him as one of ours, this might spread terror in the West. Imagine: we demonstrate we do not even recruit people to hit the West. Our sheer moral strength is powerful enough to produce a long-distance effect..."
>"I appreciate your globalist view, Brother. But should I remind you YPG is at the gates of this shithole of a village and we have more urgent enemies to deal with than hit the faggots of a country that lies beyond the salty sea..."
>"So what does our propaganda team says, brother"
>Propaganda team enters.
>"So what's your view on the matter?"
>"Er... brother... we thought it was fine."
>"What do you mean 'we thought'?"
>"Ahmed is trying to say we have ALREADY acknowledged his actions as those of one of our martyrs"
>"Are you serious, Ahmed? Is this what you've done?"
>"Allah u akbar, my dear brother."
>He shrugs it and leave the general to his own devices.
>>
>>78142696
>Wasn't al Baghdadi just killed? Was that before or after the shooting?
Man, over his life the shooter pledged allegiance to:
>Al Qaeda
>Talebans in general
>ISIS
>Terrestrials united for the reptilians

He was a son of 7chan.
>>
>>78149648
Kek. I reckon that's what happened at isis.
>>
Don't believe the (((media)))
>>
File: son.jpg (66 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
66 KB, 480x270
>>78140587
>I heard his wife has a mental disability of some kind.

Yep, she was so retarded she's ditched the FBI and local authorities.
>>
>>78142696

After
>>
>>78149535

Is there a designated Shintoist street for protein blasts?
>>
>>78151179
I just can't imagine you'd want your step-kids near that piece of ass blast.

Would you be able to make eye contact with your Son after a floppy shit?

On the street?
>>
>>78144251
>Also, obviously this country's law enforcement and intelligence communities have failed us once again.

>have gun control laws already
>have mass warrantless surveillance
>been reported to the authorities several times

WHAT GOOD ARE MORE LAWS WHEN THE ONES WE HAVE AREN'T BEING ENFORCED?
>
>>
>>78133703
>man who claims
Wow, how credible. Clearly we can

SHUT IT DOWN

now
>>
>>78145524
So the story has a happy ending.
>>
>>78137109
Welcome to /pol/ : )
>>
Anyone else think this is 100% tinfoil shit from the left to get the blame off Islam?
He's not exactly alive to refute these claims.

I mean this is all off what, one guy's testimony? Some online post maybe?
>>
>>78133703

Is that his wife? The pic is hot
>>
>>78153002
Okay, but suppose a dude in Japan rapes a lot of girls and kills people, calls the Kyu-Kyu-Ichi and declares allegiance to the USA.

Does it make a USA-led attack?
Will it make USA the main cause of it?
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.