[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there ever a time in history where you could truly say the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: USA.png (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
11 KB, 225x225
Was there ever a time in history where you could truly say the U.S. was the greatest country ever and it wasn't a meme?
>>
File: straya.jpg (166 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
166 KB, 640x394
was the ever a time in history where you could truly say Australia was the greatest country ever or it wasn't a meme?
>>
>>78133232
Why do Americans get so defensive when you ask a simple question about their country?
>>
>>78133931

Defense mechanism, if they had an actual argument they'd post that instead.
>>
>>78133931
Freedom
>>
>>78133232
I have a dige the are awesome Late 80s to 2001 basically end of wmania17 was the end of the greatest country ever and the attitude era
>>
Right now.
>>
File: USA IS IN FACT STILL THE BEST.jpg (135 KB, 699x655) Image search: [Google]
USA IS IN FACT STILL THE BEST.jpg
135 KB, 699x655
>>78133160
yep, 1776-*
>>
1945-1990
>>
>>78134732
Yep. Aids pedro and real world 1 on mtv marked the start of our decline into degeneracy. Fuckin mtv. If they woulda just stuck with music videos we wouldve been alright.. ..

The 80s... when gays stuck to park bathrooms and everyone identified with biological gender.
>>
>>78133160
Probably always.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.