[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brand Suid Afrika
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
International media hardly ever covers the incompetent mess that is South African politics. This happened yesterday, factions within the ANC are dinduing all over each other. Things should get really interesting.
>>
>>78132559
So what's it like living in niggerland?
>>
>>78132559
Coons are going to start burning alot more before elections start.
>>
>>78132654
Relatively Western where I live. We live in gated communities and have 'safe spaces' for whites that include schools, shopping centres, holiday towns.
>>
>>78133033
Everyone is armed, correct?
>>
File: 1454650794879.png (346 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1454650794879.png
346 KB, 500x350
>>
>>78132559
funny because niggers do that shit here and it only gets reported internationally if more than 10 of them do it
>>
>>78133614
Not at all, many people handed in their guns after new laws were passed that made it really difficult to re-new your license. The police also enjoy 'losing' large amounts of firearms to criminals. There is definitely a good amount of guns stored on farms and houses which the cops confiscate in raids now and then.
>>
>>78132559
I really can't imagine lving near so many niggers. We have 3 beggars who moved near my town as "refugees" and it already triggers the fuck out of me
>>
File: 2008010513.jpg (713 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
2008010513.jpg
713 KB, 3504x2336
>>78132559
Just kafs being kafs, same shit before every election.
>>
>>78132559

And the rest of the world won't see it because we are all still told to believe mandela was a saint and he delivered ZA from all evil. Remember half of europe and north america has renamed streets and parks after him. 7 year old schoolkids do reports on how good he was standing ul against evil. Blacks killing blacks doesn't fit the agenda.

However as soon as an Afrikaner lifts a finger then we'll all hear about it.
>>
>>78135638
>'lose' large amounts of firearms to criminals
>crime remains high
>cops keep their job at the expense of the public's risk
>>
>>78135918
It's a joke. Racist tweets are shown on the news as this serious problem that needs to be addressed in our society. People are being raped, tortured and killed here every hour without a mention. Our murder rate is just below godforsaken Syria but they would rather concentrate on 'racist' social media comments.
>>
>>78132559
So basically SA went to shit after the jungle apes came to power right?
>>
>>78132559

What a pitty that the state lent his "firefighter" to canada.

Also SA politics is the most entertaining thing on earth.
>>
>>78133033
das racis

Open up, blanke
Time for dem reparations
>>
>>78135638
can you post more info on these laws?
>>
>>78136668
Based female judge saying rape is part of black culture.
> Murder is also not a biggy. And gang rapes of baby, daughter and mother a pleasurable pastime …
http://www.bdlive.co.za/national/law/2016/05/09/judges-facebook-comments-about-rape-condemned-as-racist
>>
File: nigger fight.webm (1 MB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
nigger fight.webm
1 MB, 224x400
>>78132559
all i know about south african politics i learned from this channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

honorabblhonorabble
>>
>>78132797
>>78133033
>>78135638
>>78135877
>>78136668
>>78136876
Come home white man...before it's too late.
>>
>>78133033
Does that mean the cape? I'm fascinated by SA.
>>
>>78136849
http://www.saps.gov.za/services/flash/firearms/legislation/gov_notice_english.pdf
>>
>>78137043

There are gated communities in every city.

The Western Cape is awesome though. Only province ruled by the opposition and surprisingly most things work well. The premier of the Western Cape is a white woman Helen Zille, quite a based liberal. She won the world mayor award in 2008 when she was still the mayor of Cape Town.
>>
>>78137043
Yes I live in the Western Cape, portraying it as white exclusive areas is incorrect but I live in the Boerewors gordyn (a play on Iron Curtain, seperating us from the hordes) and it is about 90% white.
>>
>>78137535
>Helen Zille
She's part German right?
>>
File: 1449742805682.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449742805682.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
Lets not forget about how the ANC are openly censoring the SABC to not show anything related to any other political party and only ANC related propaganda.

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politics/anc--sabc-cencorship-hid-tshwane-chaos--cope

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/sabc-decision-is-not-censorship-anc-20160528
>>
>>78136982
that sign language guy must be a master of the honorable member symbols
>>
>>78136982
Parliament is a joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALrdmkg9RMo
>>
>>78137619

Probably, doubt she identifies as German though. Most saffers are very patriotic. I think her parents were German.
>>
>>78137758
all the dindus fucking acting like children dn the white people just sitting there wondering why the fuck they have to be subject to this
>>
>>78137535
>based liberal

wat
>>
>>78135918
This is what my dad said: "Mandela is the worst thing to happen to South Africa. Not because he was a bad president, but because he was a good one. And now the entire West thinks people like Zuma are the same"

Of course, mandela was a scumsucking terrorist himself, but all in all he was a stellar president by African standard.
>>
>>78137719
>>78138224

From here it just looks like the anc have rigged it so they'll win every election for the foreseeable future.

And if anyone looked at mbeki and Zuma with a bit of scrutiny they would realise these guys are idiots and not worthy or ruling a country.

Tell me SAbros, are there limits to presidential terms? Or could zuma do a Mugabe and be in power forever? Is there anyone white or coloured in the anc who could end up leading the party?
>>
>>78132559
Why haven't you buts fucking bailed yet? When shit goes down you Boers are fucked, m8.
>>
>>78138224
you mean thabo surely. mendela didnt run anything, it was old oxford student pipe nigger in the background
>>
>>78138693

No one will let them into their countries because they are white.
>>
I watched this documentary on EMTs in Johannesburg a few years ago. My first redpill as to what was going on...they never cover any of that shit here. I guess if they gave it press, it would be admitting that they fucked up putting all that pressure SA.

By the way, at the end of the film they gave updates of some of the EMTs they documented...like half of them had emigrated out of the country.

https://youtu.be/DajZsgW3yLg
>>
>>78138683

Not likely, our constitutional is quite set. A special majority would be needed, 66.6% iirc and six of the nine provinces. The political power doesn't rest in the legislation but the constitutional court/base set principles of the constitution. The legislation past can be challenged in the constitutional court, who should/would overturn it should it be unconstitutional.
>>
>>78136982

Is it weird I kept expecting someone to come up and start jerking them off?
>>
>>78136993
Just waiting for the God Emperor to extend an invitation
>>
Ugh, black lives matter OP you racist. I enjoy and learn many things from their rich tapestry.
>>
>>78138683
There is no way a coloured or white would get a leading role in the ANC or that he would ever get the mass vote. The ANC is very divided and busy cannibalizing itself, the division is between the Xhosas and Zulus, they loathe each other. The EFF is also gaining ground so the ANC is very worried about its unity and legacy. We have presidential terms and a solid constitution so Zuma would have to change that in order to remain president which is very unlikely considering how unpopular he has become.
>>
>>78138959

Fucking typos, sorry.
>>
>>78136740

it takes time to let all the capital depreciate.

nignogs are not future oriented they don't GET IT, the idea of investing.

t. racist economist
>>
>>78132559
>wars erupting around the globe
>newstations hardly reports them
>but check out the new hot pics of this celebrity! #facebook #twitter
fuck i have completely forgotten any names out there that are considered just a celebrity
>>
>>78138960
Actually the jerking off part is something you have to do after somebody pushed your pressure points and disturbed your qui flow. If you wouldn't release the pressure your inner organs would explode.
>>
>>78139269
I haven't sat down and watched TV since Vikings went off air, and other than that I won't watch anything but OAN when I get up early in the morning or the occasional divegrass
It's nice not knowing a damn thing a out anything going on with peoples lives that I'll never meet.
At least I know if Trump loses I won't have any issues going innawoods and losing my mind
>>
>>78132559
Terribly sorry our empire went and fucked up your Boer republic lads. Why can't you start a movement for secession?
>>
>>78137535
>seperating us from the hordes
sounds like an exposition to some fantasy novel.
>>
File: shit-black-people-do.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
shit-black-people-do.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>78137758
lol niggers pretending to government
>>
File: 1466382663345.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1466382663345.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>>78137758
> Parliament
>>
>>78138868
This will redpill you on black schools.
They get the most funding, yet still can't show up to teach.
Teachers show up drunk. Sex occurs in stairwells. Class consists of trying to calm the loud niggers down. Students steal scissors and school supplies. Administrators steal millions and are federally indicted.
Obama wants to give more money to this money pit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xypiZ-hqdY
>>
I feel sorry for you South Africa, I visited there a few times years ago and it was a very beautiful place.
>>
>>78132559
Why would we cover it? We won the freedom of the oppressed black people at the hands of the disgusting, racist, genocidal whites.

That's all that needs to be said on the matter.
>>
It's kind of sad when South Africa politics reminds you of the movie Idiocracy. Didn't Zuma not even have any formal education?
>>
>>78144341

you should hear him read big numbers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Iojp5HueI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqNa6992ih4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceeZHFDKynw
>>
>>78147769
Top kek
And I thought our ex president was a retard by sending a letter to Japan with ortograph mistakes.
>>
>>78144341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GDAxvUcCI
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.