[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Head of French Intelligence Says Country on Brink of Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
>The diagnosis is not established by a handful of poorly illuminated in disaster scenarios but by the boss of the General Directorate of Homeland Security (RPS), Patrick Calvar. "We are on the brink of a civil war," he recently told members of the parliamentary commission of inquiry into the attacks of November 13 chaired by MP (LR) Rhone Georges Fenech. The man at the head of the secret service was qu'enfoncer the nail. A few weeks earlier, he had already warned members of the Defence Committee : "This confrontation (especially desired by ultradroite, Ed), I think it will take place. Even one or two attacks and it will happen. It therefore behooves us to anticipate and block all these groups ...
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/21/01016-20160621ARTFIG00282-quand-le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-risque-de-guerre-civile.php

You were born just in time to see Europe burn.
>>
>ultradroite

Oh yeah the "far right", that boogeyman that doesn't exist. This is only going to become yet another excuse to accelerate the EU gun ban and EU restrictions on fredom of speech and internet control.

>we are removing all of your fundamental human rights for you own good, it is to make you safer goyim, I promise
>>
File: 256.jpg (29 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
256.jpg
29 KB, 252x291
>>78131680
>no guns, destroyed French identity
>civil war

Pure race bait.
>>
File: 1442305377069.jpg (77 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1442305377069.jpg
77 KB, 814x500
>>78131680
>French Intelligence Says Country on Brink of Civil War

O la la!

Fuck it, they deserve it for shitting in their own country.
>>
>>78131680
>This confrontation (especially desired by ultradroite
muh evil right wing neonazis
>>
>>78131680
Should I go help french bros and get some experience operating for when the US civil war breaks out?
>>
Granted that this is just a pretext to clamp down, but if the lefties think this is necessary then theres obviously something for them to worry about.
>>
>>78131680
Even in the last hours of their miserable lives, they still blame an non-existing "far right". Remember to hang them all frenchies, like in the good old times.
>>
>>78132025
à la vie à la mort
>>
>>78131680
>November 2016
>one year of "state of emergency"
>>
>leftists blocking the country and breaking everything during protests
>muh RWDS
>>
>>78131680
Coincidence that the movie Bastille Day is soon to come?
French civil war / French Revolution
>>
>>78132242
Funny thing is they're gonna get the far right. By being such degenerate subhuman animals and trying to wreck their nations in the name of "progress" they're gonna bury liberalism.
>>
>>78131680
I know.
Readying to leave, planning to renounce french citizenship.
It's not like it's valuable, since thanks to the recent changement, i can get it back quite easily ( not as easily as a "refugee" though :^) )
>>
>>78131680
>I think it will take place. Even one or two attacks and it will happen. It therefore behooves us to anticipate and block all these groups ..

>IF YOU DON'T BLOCK THESE GROUPS WE WILL HAVE WAR!

Sounds more like a threat than a warning
>>
File: sBuO0wP.jpg (106 KB, 1872x1059) Image search: [Google]
sBuO0wP.jpg
106 KB, 1872x1059
>>78132242
nah brah, Dust off the guillotines
>>
>>78132204
you'll need a passport
>>
Thats the kind of country I want to be tied too, add in Germany soon to be broke with millions of uneducated refugees and we hwve a union that will last generations and bring prosperity to all.
>>
File: 1465557326331.jpg (80 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
1465557326331.jpg
80 KB, 365x365
LET IT BURN
>>
>>78131680
>Pointing muh FAMAS at my squadmates leg
>>
File: french_revolutionary_wars.jpg (729 KB, 1701x2005) Image search: [Google]
french_revolutionary_wars.jpg
729 KB, 1701x2005
>>78131834
Please start the fire France.

Bring on the Guillotine...

:^)
>>
>>78131680
If done properly, french people, this is gonna be your chance, your only chance to free yourself, and just like the Phoenix you need to be reborn France des cendres du chaos du vieux régime pour rétablir l'ordre et le bon sens commun, que votre patrie fleurisse de nouveau.
>>
>>78132560
Heh
>>
>>78131680
you guys always complain about the lack happening, now that you get conformation that its gonna happen you also complain.
what's wrong with you ?
>>
Get them white flags ready frogs
>>
>>78132832

Because /pol/ is an imageboard where discussion takes place from multiple viewpoints and differing opinions

/pol/ is not one person
>>
>>78132832
>b-but /pol/ is satire !
>>
Oh fuck, if this really happens, I'd go fight and die to cleanse European soil. Better than dying for the Jews here.

they'd take Americans even as frontline cannon fodder to help clean them out.
>>
>>78131680
cant wait
>>
>>78132832
It's not about the happening, it's about how it happens, at the viewpoint that the public gonna be shown by the media.
It will be said that the right movement started a revolt or a putsch.
>>
>Cette confrontation, (voulue notamment par l'ultradroite, NDLR)
Wow.

>lefigaro
What the fuck happened? Wasn't that a respected and respectable paper at some point?
>>
>>78133075
>Wasn't that a respected and respectable paper at some point

That was a long time ago.
>>
>>78131680
The fire rises.
>>
>>78132996
I think it's going to go so far they can't cover it up. Remember how Assad was "muh ebil diktator" for 2-3 years until ISIS filmed enough beheadings?

If this goes far enough, we can really start cleaning out the rat's nest. with gubment approval.
>>
>>78132925
We will not cleanse ourselves.
The subhumans are here to stay.
The cucks will suffer no consequences.
The jews will not be slaughtered.
The women will not even pretend to cry since they know no one will touch them.

The only thing the european civil war will accomplish is killing european men.
Be sure that as soon as the war is over ( or maybe later but it'll happen as demography is destiny ), women, subhumans and of course our dear cucks will vote to open the borders as the jews instruct them to do, probably using the very war as argument that we deserve it or some shit like that.

Europeans are doomed to turn into a mongrel race worthy of brazil.
Maybe not this century, but before the next is over at most.
>>
>>78132832
I'm not complaining desu
>>
>>78133131
Defeatist cuck, maybe not even white. If you dont have faith nor the guts at least stay quiet.
>>
>>78133131
Fuck off. Those who hold you defeatist attitude should be the first to receive the Guillotine.
>>
>>78133109
>>78133075
stop spouting bs, Le Figaro is the most right wing paper you can find.
just need to read few of the comment section to figure that out.
they also block leftist comments.
>>
>>78132783
France wont start a fire.
But if a certain economic foundation of the EU were to leave, we could see things collapse far sooner...
>>
>>78133201
I'll do better than be quiet, i'll leave europe.
And don't worry, if you do succeed in purging yourself of all parasites, which i very much doubt since most parasites are in our families, our close kin, i won't come back.
>>
I'm about to move to France for a new job. How fucked am I?
>>
>>78133291
>Le Figaro is the most right wing paper you can find

Doesn't mean they're right wing enough. Yes they have Zemmour but that's pretty much all. Also newspapper editorial line =/= comments by the people.

>they also block leftist comments.

Lol

>>78133359
Yes, please.
>>
File: fj.jpg (59 KB, 1352x1014) Image search: [Google]
fj.jpg
59 KB, 1352x1014
>>78133333
>brexit
>frexit
>quints
>>
Civil war requires
part of the military to start shooting civilians
part of the military to defect and side with civilians

no right flippyflap death quads
>>
Should I prepare my #frenchrefugeeswelcome banners ?
>>
>>78133361
What job? If it's good and well payed enough you can be ok. What'll be the city if I may ask?
>>
>>78133131
Make a statement by killing some of the public cucks.

See what others say when soft, dopey-eyed numales show up with their throats cut open.
>>
>>78133333
no one cares about uk, only if germany of france leaves the eu will disapear mate
>>
You can't have a civil war without GUNS.

You also can't have a civil war when there are more than 2 sides. Who's gonna fight who?
Antifas against the police?
Antifas against skinheads?
Moroccans against Algerians?
Muslims who prefer France against Muslims who prefer the Magreb?
The Military and Police against civilians? KEK most of them are right wing already.
You don't know shit about France. It makes no sense to talk about a civil war in 2016 France.

We need to overthrow the government first.
>>
>>78133392
Please leave, my dick is diamond thinking of how Germany would have to support eveyone alone, while trying to appease their new pets.
It's the best chance for Germans to revolt.
>>
>>78133131
Shut your mouth shill. The fight is far from over.

The fact that the French government needs to enact such bullshit and make up boogeymen is proof that they have something to fear. And that something is the French people getting tired of the shitskin hordes and their leftist friends.
>>
File: liberté égalité fraternité.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
liberté égalité fraternité.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Soon.
>>
Wew lad. You have to admire the moral courage it takes to blame the far right for how fucked up things are at the moment and not the loony left, the black block anarchists or the crazy muzzies. Fucking shill everywhere.

France is cucked. The uncucking can only be achieved by winning the culture war against the globalists, cultural marxists and their islamist allies.

Anyone with half a brain understands violence would be counter productive. They'd love nothing more than a far right nut going on a rampage.
>>
>>78133468
That's the problem when nationalism is abolished, there's gonna be a free for all civil war, and if you thought civil wars in africa were chaotic then this is gonna blow your mind. There must be a dominant right-wing faction sparing noone.
>>
>>78132832
Is it really going to happen? Or will someone prevent it?
>>
>>78133468
>You also can't have a civil war when there are more than 2 sides.
>It makes no sense to talk about a civil war in 2016 France.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Your entire post is idiotic and show how clueless you are.
>>
>>78133458
The Brexit will encourage others.

>>78133468
>guns
Yeah none of those in France, remember all those people stabbed to death in the bataclan?
>>
>>78133468
If shit for brains mudslimes can acquire guns go on a rampage in paris, imagine if you will what a few motivated white Europeans could do quietely and quickly when shit is about to hit the fan.
>>
>>78133442
I fully believe it'll happen again, and again, and again until we are extinct.
The only way to save ourselves would be to exterminate all traitors that outed themselves on social medias to regain control of the political climat first, then stealthily sterilise any subsequent cuck as they appear ( maintaining freedom of speech would be very important for that ), without end, for generations to come until the genes responsible for treachery are eradicated.

And i don't see it happening, ever.
So, no. I won't sacrifice myself for something i don't believe in, the European People.
The shinier the candle... What a shame.
>>
>>78133390
>newspaper editorial line
the editorial is also fairly biased comparing to Le Parisian, 20 minutes ...etc.
you can't deny that.
>>78133402
a civil war would be devastating in France, a big part of the French population are hardcore leftists. you'll have to kill them too.
>>
>>78133427
Research contract in Marseille. Not well payed, but enough to get by. I've been there once before and there seemed to be plenty of run down areas.

Do you know what the politics is like there? It's an industrial town so I'm guessing reasonably sympathetic to the FN?
>>
>muslim attacks
>leftist government
>leftist protests
>commie strikes
>more muslim attacks

"Muh the far right want a civil war"

fucking cucks I swear
>>
>>78133650
Islamists aren't polices because it's racist.

They let them run rampant and they bully the natives to keep up the appearance of control and authority.
This kind of governing actually has a nice name, but I forgot.
>>
>>78133547
In the chaos of a civil war you just have to let disappear some political leaders ( it's a civil war they cpuld have been killed by scavangers or loot crews etc. noone needs to know where they went ;) )
>>
>>78133468
> Nationalists
> Everyone else

See, two sides. That was easy wasn't it frogs.
>>
>Civil War
>In France
>Ever

Lol no, the job market is already shit enough, there's no fucking way people will risk losing their quality of life over this.
>>
>>78131680

That don't make no sense.
Civil war? Over what?
>>
>>78133468
>Moroccans against Algerians?
>Muslims who prefer France against Muslims who prefer the Magreb?
Didn't stop them to ally during the ghetto riots 10 years ago.
>>
>>78133687
>the editorial is also fairly biased comparing to Le Parisian, 20 minutes ...etc.
>you can't deny that.

Of course I can't, and I didn't deny they're the most right wing as you said. I just maintain that's a weak right, cuckservative at best.

>>78133681
>So, no. I won't sacrifice myself for something i don't believe in, the European People.

Better race mix asap then.
>>
>>78133468

And make no mistakes. The Islamists in France have more guns than we do and are possibly better trained to use them.

The culture war will be won through memes of productions and votes, not guns.
>>
>>78133516
Of course they have something to fear.
I must admit that the nationalist graffitis i saw popping up in my village recently warmed my heart.
But not. You cannot fight nature.
And the european's pathological altruism is a death sentence on a geological timescale.

I won't keep my bloodline in an obvious failure.
>>
>civil war starts
>both side rushes to find a white flag
>>
>>78133650
Could just clean out the US embassy. If the shit got bad enough to civil war, they'd pull. would be a matter of who got there first.

Every US embassy keeps at least a decent arsenal to get moving.
>>
>>78133547
Not necessarily, its just a matter of when and where. If Le Pen wins next years election and the muzzies and leftists chimp out, then you have moral authority and at the very least a sizeable chunk of the military on your side.
>>
>>78132025
this, you reap what you sow
>>
The military is so full of Africans "arabs, berbers and blacks", I'm curious how effective it would be in such a scenario...

https://youtu.be/CfYJaUAEqOc
>>
>>78133792
Yep and they got them all from our balkan squatting muslims team.
>>
>>78133468
You can make guns and ammo senpai
>>
>>78132234

Yes, elections are what they worry about. They make up reasons to use martial law against their peaceful political opposition because the right-wing opposition already has 40% of the voters behind them.

It wont be the right-wingers that start the civil war, it will be the leftist fanatics that dismantle democracy as soon as they're about to lose power.
>>
>>78133854
I didn't sow shit. I was born in a country infested with shitskins. I never asked for this.
>>
>>78133732
Marseille is fucked, there's like 40% non whites. There's a few decent neighbourhoods but without a good pay you'll have to suffer the shitskins.

FN is rising, there's one neighbourhood with a good FN mayor, but overall Marseille is lost. Sorry friend. At least the whole region is pretty and far right, it will be FN in the next elections.
>>
>>78133759
>job market is already shit enough
Look at Syria in 2006. It was a nice place. Information travels faster, things go to shit faster than the Jews can get their lackeys to plug the holes.
>>
>>78133687
>a big part of the French population are hardcore leftists. you'll have to kill them too.
We won't.
Or more accurately, as soon as they stop fighting, we'll stop killing them. Because that's the decent thing to do. Because some of them are from your family. Because the higher-up want to go back to the status quo quickly for the shekels. Because Because BECAUSE

And then, post-war, their voting pattern will bring us again in the same situation.
>>
>>78133291
>Le Figaro is the most right wing paper you can find.

It's centre-right. It's the second largest paper in the most left-wing democracy on Earth. You have no idea what you're talking about, unless you're a butt hurt Algerian Islamist who thinks everyone's your avowed enemy.
>>
>>78133593
>Free for all civil war
To each his own ? Great way to start a genocide. Will never happen, other countries who can profit from gaining control of France will intervene very quickly.

>>78133620
Ferme ta gueule putain de débile. Quand je vois des abrutis comme toi je me dis quand même "vivement que ça arrive", que j'ai le droit de te buter.

>>78133621
>hurr durr he bought the full auto AK47 at the nearest supermarket XXDDD
Fuck off Anglo retard.

>>78133650
>mudslimes can acquire guns
ISIS provided by Mossad and CIA proxy.

>imagine if you will what a few motivated white Europeans
Yeah, flee as far as possible.

>>78133753
Muslim nationalists too? Jewish nationalists? What counts as nationalist for you? People who like De Gaulle? People who prefered Napoleon? People who loved the Monarchy?

>>78133875
And their effectiveness is close to zero. Anyone in France can legally buy black powder single action revolvers, doesn't mean you'll do shit with those.
>>
File: fmxstephspt.jpg (45 KB, 270x343) Image search: [Google]
fmxstephspt.jpg
45 KB, 270x343
>>78133770
every one in france knows what is the problem, same as ever
>>
File: antifa1.png (1 MB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
antifa1.png
1 MB, 960x639
>>78133883
I hate antifa so much
>>
>>78133800
If you think there is anywhere to run you are an idiot. Anyone who thinks they can run is a fucking moron.

The United States is under constant multicultural assault and is only 60% white. Canada's regime is just as bad and trying to get there. Russia has embrace limited multicult to silence their tartar dogs. South America is a racially mixed shithole and Australia is under multicultural siege as well.

And Eastern Europe? If the Western countries fall the liberals won't be content. There is nowhere to run, the only thing to do is grow a pair and get ready to fight.
>>
>>78133944
Ok Jean-Eudes, on verra ça. T'es dans un groupe ou t'es juste un guerrier de l'internet ? Tu racontes objectivement de la merde.

>Muslims who prefer France against Muslims who prefer the Magreb?

Rien que ça c'est la pire idiotie possible, tu dois être un quasi soralien. T'as vu comme le sujet entier t'es tombé dessus ? Tu devrais te poser des questions.
>>
>>78133944
>And their effectiveness is close to zero
Tell that to Jo Cox
>>
>>78133994
>BURN ISRAEL BURN
Wait, what?
>>
>>78133917
It is quite hard to find people that agree they helped make this mess happen, instead of just implying or just outright saying you're a racist for even suggesting a civil war is coming.

This is the age of information. Statistics, videos, interacting with the problem demographics, all of these things are easier than they have ever been to find.
And yet, there is no problem. In fact, we need to go faster, more immigrants more refugees more More MORE

And they will survive the civil war. Because they can cry, and they look like us, and they aren't violent...
>>
>>78133291
Ever heard of Minute, Flash or Rivarol? Jesus Christ why are you even talking about what you're obviously so ignorant about. Not only does your kind invade this country you also have to invade /pol/ with your retardation.
>>
>>78134147
Leftists are pro-muzzie and hate Israel because of their Nationalism.
>>
>>78133994
Its OK, all of the brainwashed, immature, anti-humanity, retarded fascist right do. You aint alone
>>
>>78131680
How easy is it to buy weapons on the darknet?
Assault Rifle
Sub Machine Gun
Hand Gun
>>
File: hitler.gif (996 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
hitler.gif
996 KB, 500x400
>>78131680
the people of elsass lothringen could join germany again to escape civil war
>>
>>78132790
Non English will get you banned.
>>
>>78133923
>FN next elections
Doubt it.
Werent they supposed to win before but others teamed up against them?
>>
File: 1441744421012.jpg (52 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1441744421012.jpg
52 KB, 409x409
>>78131680
>tfw you see Paris burn in our lifetime
>>
Okay, but who would win such a civil war?
>>
>>78134162
>Ever heard of Minute, Flash or Rivarol

He was obviously talking about renown medias. Nobody care about Minute or Rivarol. We could've talked about valeurs actuelles or Causeurs which are at least a bit respected, but still, nobody read that except already right wingers. Le Figaro isn't comparable.
>>
>>78134230
Don't do it. Network with people in real life
>>
>>78134230
the muslims would be selling the guns to try to turn a profit. Buy and just turn on them. Remember how much shit they found in mosques day after Paris?

they already have an amory.
>>
>>78134063
East asia.
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
The future is theirs.
Muslims and other kinds of subhumans do not have the inttelectual capital to maintain technological civilisation, let alone grow it.
East asians do.

And their ethnocentrism will ensure their survival.
Once the west is down through demographics, the world and beyond will be their oyster.

If you accept the existential threat, learn a language and save your bloodline from subhumanity, too.
I won't hold my breath, though.
>>
>>78133926

Most people are not dedicated marxists, they follow whatever memes the media is pushing. The far right just needs to keep sliding that Overton window to the right. All they need are allies in the media to keep reporting how fucked up things are and how hard multiculturalism is failing.

The way people responded to the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan attacks was pathetic but it will eventually change when these attacks keep repeating - and they will.
>>
>>78134299
Theres only so many fake votes they can send in, and if the FN gets over a certain theshold it won't matter if the socialist party bends over again. People are more concerned and more pissed off than the shills would have you believe.
>>
>>78134101
Je suis dans le groupe des réalistes qui a compris le piège, toi tu espères faire une guerre sainte contre des types que tu ne pourrais même pas désigner comme ennemi en les voyant.
>Tous les bougnoules et négros urf durf
Bonne chance, si tu les pousses à bout eux n'en auront rien à foutre de mourir pour se défendre. C'est pas ta petite milice de cocus qui va faire grand chose. La majorité silencieuse fera tout pour que ça s'arrête, et ta petite pousée de testostérone sera visible dans un caniveau avec tes camarades au crane rasé. Et au final, tout ce qu'on va gagner, c'est beaucoup d'Européens de morts pour à peine quelques étrangers.

>>78134103
>civil war
>assassination
Nice strawman, Burger.
>>
>>78134299
Yes but they failed at 45%. Next time will probably be good given in between FN will get a lot of cities and ethnic conciousness will becoome more prevalent.
>>
File: never asked for this.jpg (27 KB, 553x526) Image search: [Google]
never asked for this.jpg
27 KB, 553x526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>>
>>78133923
It did seem pretty enriched from the brief wander around the centre I had. A lot of police around too. Maybe I should try and find somewhere outside the city and commute in. Is the anger mostly at non-whites? Will I make friends if I make sure my French is good?
>>
>>78134418
But you aren't east asian. Fleeing to the orient to satisfy your pathetic yellow fever isn't saving your bloodline, its drowning it in piss. What you are suggesting is cowardice and treachery.
>>
>>78133944
A gun is a gun is a gun you idiot. The tech hasn't come that far since its inception. This isn't a video game with stats attached to everything.
>>
>>78133759
>there has never been a civil war in France
>>
>>78134230
I assume it would be pretty hard nowadays, considering fakes, fraud and law enforcement bait sites exploded after all the publicity tor received during the slikroad shit.
There was a French documentary a few years ago (on M6 I believe) that showed how easy it is to get weapons anyway if you go to the Balkans. Does anyone remember this?
>>
>>78134319
the whole western world would support the shitskins, and the third world would be glad if shitskins would won, have a guess
>>
>>78134473
Et en plus t'es un cocu qui pense que le FN à une chance de gagner, avec la grosse blonde avec comme seul allié le jeune PD Philipette et l'atlanto sioniste Aliot qui lui met constamment un couteau dans le dos. La bonne femme sans conscience politique qui après avec craché sur les muzz va essayer de revenir sur une ligne "France apaisée".

>>78134563
>a single action Colt is totally as effective as an AR-15 XDD
>>
>>78134471
>Je suis dans le groupe des réalistes qui a compris le piège

Ha putain les soraliens vous êtes vraiment les plus drôles.

>Tous les bougnoules et négros urf durf

Pas ce que j'ai suggéré. Le reste de ton message montre bien, encore une fois, que tu ne sais pas de quoi tu parles. Retourne sucer tes musulmans patriotes.
>>
>>78133924
>>78134591
Of course there has. But this country is a majority of old people, there's no fucking way France will ever revolt.
>>
>>78133944
>Muh ziounistes

Fuck off Raffik
>>
>>78134471
Tu sais, t'es sur /pol/ ici, les mecs parlent fort mais ils feront rien si quelque chose arrive, et rien n'arrivera de toute façon.
Ils voient les choses d'une façon si simple, j'aimerais bien être à leur place...
>>
>>78134651
Gros con, je parle juste de PACA.
>>
>>78134436
The media is jewish. The memesphere is theirs to mold.
Do you really believe we will exterminate the jews ?
After the holocaust meme have been so successful ?
By who, the FN, with Marine married to a jew and Marion half-jew herself ?

Yes yes, the internet threaten jewish hold on propaganda.
But they are hard at work at making sure to change that.
You know, the trade treaty, ending anonymity, requiring a governmental registration to connect yourself...
All of those are coming, some sooner than other but they will.
And no, we won't switch to another free network. Not in high enough amount to change anything to the main trend.
>>
Every Revolution will depend heavily on which way the military goes.
The French military already tried a rightwing coup once after Algeria. No one like hollande. Why not again?

Just need to weed the Jews out of the media. If the nationalists had gotten ahold of the TV stations in russia, it would have gone a lot differently in the 90s.
>>
>>78134659
not every Frenchman is a coward like you
>>
>>78134500
stop this madness
>>
>>78132397
uncommon
>>
>>78132832
You're too naive Algeria, only the leftists are allowed to destroy thing in France, when a nationalist killed(self-defense) an antifa, all nationalists movement were instantly banned.

The socialist dictatorship will never let the nationalists do such a thing as taking over the country, they're only shilling for more repression against us by claiming we will cause a civil war.
>>
>>78134471
Do you have 3d printers in France?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ihbzNFoM0
>>
>>78134591
France is probably the country who known more civil war than any country in earth
>>
>>78133759
What about those who aren't working?
>>
>>78134658
Retourne fantasmer sur tes délires insurrectionnels et oublie pas de pointer à Pole Emploi la semaine prochaine. J'aimerais tellement que tu passes à l'action au lieu de parler, t'attends quoi ?

>>78134665
Y'a que toi qui voit ce mot dans le post je crois, va bouffer tes frites.
>>
>>78134550
From our perspective.
You forget it's also doing to them what the subhumans are doing to us, breaking social cohesion and diluting the genepool.

But i am egoist enough to not only consider it, but take steps to make it happen.
There is no excuse, but i see no other choice.
>>
>>78134761
That's not the point, jesus christ.
>>
>>78134779
>Not China
>>
>>78134709
>And no, we won't switch to another free network. Not in high enough amount to change anything to the main trend.

>tfw the future is getting /cyb/ as fuck
I can't wait.
>>
>>78134643
Yes, the prospects are dubious is you only take into account the country itself.
If you add the world, it become even more despairing and retarded.
>>
>>78134534
>Is the anger mostly at non-whites?

Mostly about muslims.

>Will I make friends if I make sure my French is good?

Of course.

>>78134809
>Y'a que toi qui voit ce mot dans le post je crois, va bouffer tes frites.

T'as dit "atlanto sioniste" ici bolosse, fais pas genre >>78134651

>Retourne fantasmer sur tes délires insurrectionnels et oublie pas de pointer à Pole Emploi la semaine prochaine. J'aimerais tellement que tu passes à l'action au lieu de parler, t'attends quoi ?

Pas ce que j'ai suggéré. Arrête de croire que t'as tout pigé et que tous les autres sont des cons.
>>
>>78131680
>(especially desired by ultradroite, Ed)
>Ed
>Editorial note
>i.e. Nowhere remotely near to anything the RPS said

Fucking lügenpresse, man.
>>
>>78133926

>post civil war
>elections

I dont fucking think so. If there ever is to be a civil war in central europe, it wont be over until feminism and women's right to vote are gone. And a regime means leftist males simply get disappeared by the hundred thousands, like in Franco Spain.
>>
>>78133759
That's why civil unrest doesn't happen in unstable countries. What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>78133740

This. The "far right" have been doing nothing but participating in the democratic process. The only ones talking about civil war are leftists. Valls went as far as to suggest last year that Le Pen winning pas de Calais would trigger a civil war.
>>
Wait, does "French Intelligence" mean internal or external? Do you have CIA/NSA like the Brits have MI5/MI6 or is there one minister for both?

I'd be curious if he's talking about France or Europe as a whole.
>>
>>78134651
I never said they were of the same efficiency, but a gun is still a gun. It doesn't matter if I spray you down with an uzi or pop you with a fucking muzzle loader, you will be just as dead.
>>
vive la guerre!
vive la mort!
vive la grande revolte!
>>
>>78134983
You are an hopefull optimist.
I envy you in some ways, but sadly reality will crush you very hard once you see for yourself the outcome.
I hope you won't lose a lot of friends or limbs in the war, it'd make you even more bitter.
Maybe dying in it would be a blissful end for you.

Sorry for that post.
>>
>>78132884
Europe cannot afford surrender. Get the other white flag.
>>
>>78131680
Nothing news here. We all know that.
>>
>>78135126
watch those edges ameribro
>>
so im gonna say millitary, police, and nationalists vs muslims and radical leftists.

the future is looking bright boys
>>
>>78131680
Implying the degenerate USA got more armed degenerate muslims then the noble EU.
>>
>>78131680
>We need more money to fight eh...Racists. yes thats it. Our country that is populated with Muslim militants and has daily bomb threats needs to fight white people. P-please send us money to fight t-the whites.

Lol. He might pull it off.
>>
>"La France et le monde fêtent la musique, "la meilleure réponse au terrorisme"

http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/alsace/bas-rhin/strasbourg-0/la-france-et-le-monde-fetent-la-musique-la-meilleure-reponse-au-terrorisme-1030703.html

Quand est-ce qu'on arrêtera ces mièvreries
>>
>>78135267
speak english frog boy
>>
>>78131680
>civil war

Between who? Majority of people will not accept immigrants being removed. You've already lost.
>>
>>78135283
nothing relevant for /pol/
>>
>>78135089
The agency in question is the DGSI, which means General Direction of Internal Security.
>>
>>78135266
He will.
Go against the narrative and yo uare a racist.
Be a racist and you lose your livelihood.

Welcome to the West. Enjoy your stay, while you can.
>>
>>78133468
Sounds like a military coup would have to happen. Could that happen? Is France's military even more right wing than the FN?
>>
>>78134916
Pas le même post.
Aliot est objectivement atlanto-sioniste ce qui est contraire à la ligne Front National. Tu défends ça, t'es donc un "honorary jew". Félicitations Schlomo.

>>78135308
At least someone who understands.

>>78135224
Lots of browns and blacks in both. Not many Frenchmen in "antifas" groups. You're wrong.
>>
File: d2d.png (210 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
d2d.png
210 KB, 600x390
>>78135224
The problem is that other world power will get in too Most likely with the Leftist so we will get fucked because the EU and the USA (if Hillary won) will be against us . The best thing that could happened it's an russian support but it would most likely cause WW3 and nuclear dead end so Russia will remain quiet , the worst possible outcome will ve that we end up nuking ourself so in the end no one won .
>>
>>78133468
>You also can't have a civil war when there are more than 2 sides.

but that's exactly what is happening in syria right as we speak you moron
>assad government and loyalists
>"moderate" FSA
>al-qaeda and related jihadist groups
>ISIS
>kurd militias

that's five major factions, most of them made up of various sub-factions who sometimes quarrel among themselves.
>>
File: 0294.png (14 KB, 405x380) Image search: [Google]
0294.png
14 KB, 405x380
>>78133458
>no one cares about uk
>>
>>78135267
Jamais.
La féminisation d'une civilisation est un processus qui n'a jamais été inversé une fois entamé, dans toute l'Histoire de l'humanité. Pas un seul example.

Et toutes ces civilisations n'existent plus de nos jours. Aucune n'a survécue.
>>
>>78135392
Pas le même post mais c'est bien ta rhétorique comme il l'avait deviné.

>Tous ceux qui ne sont pas d'accord avec moi sont des marionnettes manipulées par les juifs, il faut nous allier avec les musulmans contre eux

Le réel t'appelle.
>>
>>78135332
The high ranking officers are entirely under control of the government. Obviously they are on their payroll so who would do anything? Most of them are freemasons too.

Keep in mind that France has more than 5000 generals and that lowly soldiers generally hate them. The orders will never arrive.

>>78135423
Do you support France being another Syria? Do you think everything is black and white and that (((no one))) had any say in the situation? Do you think it emerged from one day to another without any (((external help)))?
>>
>>78135182
taire vous lâche! il est dommage que vous ne disposez pas d'un FAMAS semi-automatique pour se défendre contre les musulmans envahissent votre pays. parce que vous laissez votre gouvernement emporter vos armes comme les lâches que vous êtes. aller sucer la bite de Mohammed vous chatte !
>>
I've always loved France. It seemed like the only other western nations whose freedoms were bough with blood. England, Sweden, etc. don't seem to have the same connection to Enlightenment values that the US and France do. Not to mention that France is easily America's oldest ally. I hate to see France so cucked. If any country can do a 180 degree turn, it is France though.
>>
>>78135423

Majority of French people will not and will never accept the removal of a single immigrant or refugee. The "war" was lost decades ago. Europe will be a mixed shithole with no real unified culture, ethnicity, or race. They will be diverse in blood, but not in thought, it will be a liberal shithole until the immigrants outweigh the natives an then guess what? Sharia law or some other third world style of governance.
>>
>>78135331
Actually I have had time to digest this story now. It's not about surprising Muslims. The french rich have already decided to give the country to them. Your intelligence services really are preparing to attack any actual french people who resist.
>>
>>78131680
>Brexit
>France burns
>we're stuck with the Islamic Republic of Al-Germania as the leader of EU

Doesn't sound too good. Can we place our hopes in Italy?
>>
File: 1452241888644.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452241888644.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>78135569
>>
>>78135330
I don't know if that's equivalent to head of the NSA or FBI or there is no US eqvilvent.

Matters in US terms bc the head of the CIA or NSA would be a big deal here whereas FBI you'd assume it's AA monkeys doing the PC rounds.
>>
>>78135593
France's future sounds almost as bad your your present.
>>
File: Michel-Houellebecq-009.jpg (53 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Michel-Houellebecq-009.jpg
53 KB, 620x372
The greasy fuck was right.

Did anyone else read Submission? It's playing out almost beat by beat according to the book.
>>
File: whathappenedtoeurope.jpg (60 KB, 720x494) Image search: [Google]
whathappenedtoeurope.jpg
60 KB, 720x494
>>78133333
>>78133333
witnessed
>>
>>78135617
>French rich
>French

Nothing "French" about them. They don't give a fuck about the country and will bail when things get too bad, they are profiting off the situation in the meantime.

Truly a wonderful globalist world we live in.
>>
>>78135531
Ok agent de la LDJ, on attend que tu agisses dans le réel.

Le réel t'appelle toi aussi, si tu communiquais en Anglais tout le monde t'appellerai Schlomo. Y'a que dans (((l'extreme droite))) Française qu'on est si proche des feujs, c'est étrange. Non en fait je retire, tous les partis (((nationalistes))) Européens sont pro-Israel.
Si tu crois qu'ils vont te sauver après coup, t'es juste un bon goy.
>>
does it really matter who wins in france?
once they fuck their country up Russia and east europe will do a cleanse of leftist idealogy.
other right wing countries will go into full reich mode.
Switzerland will lockdown its borders
Germany will go 4th reich mode and itll all be over in months
>>
>>78131680
Is it time for the Guillotine?

>Inb4 the Sixth French Republic
>>
>>78131834

It does exist. It's just nowhere near as bad as the media is making it out to be and the socialist cucks in the EU are a causal factor for its rise.
>>
>>78135574
>same connection to Enlightenment values
That was the first step of the entire Jewish swindle that is still spreading.
>>
File: jfk.jpg (68 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
68 KB, 500x465
>>
>>78135673
No.

we still lack a moderate muslim candidate
>>
>>78135755
Of course it exists, some Frenchmen ITT can't wait to go knives blazing against the evil muslims they see on national talmudvision.
>>
>>78135664
Tous les pays qui ne peuvent pas posséder d'armes à feu sont des lâches qui méritent tout le mal qui leur arrive.
>>
>>78134617
Actually i saw a documentary on arte on weapon smuggling from the balkans and their destination was luxembourg, but I never met anyone that would offer guns others than hand guns...
>>
>>78135709
It's always funny to see a bunch of French I don't understand and then "shlomo" is universal language..
>>
>>78135673
Houellebecq was right
>>
>>78135709
I was speaking in english until you talked to me in french you dumb cunt. You're totally brainwashed into thinking everybody that don't fully agree with you is a kike puppet and I'm pretty sure most people here would agree with me muslim and shitskins are also a problem, as important as jewish marxism.

You're the one that would be called a jew, spitting on all far right and advocating for an alliance with muslims. Kill yourself traitor.
>>
>>78135859
Alors que Abdul ne donne pas une baise au sujet de lois sur les armes et vous tire dessus avec une Kalachnikov .
>>
>>78135668

THE EU's GOAL IS TO MAKE EUROPE A MIXED SHITHOLE

That is the literal staded goal of the EU. They want the countries to no longer have any individuality or culture.

>inb4 but America

America is different.
>>
>>78135617
Well yes, the plan seem to be ruling over mongrelised countries.

But please solve this riddle for me.
Why aren't they ruling any south american country ? North african ? Middle eastern ? Central asian ? South-east asian ?

All those areas of the world are already mongrelised.
Yet, no jew leadership in sight.
Why would a mongrelised europe be different ?
Why are they assuming they will be ok when they are destroying all countries they hosted them historicall, without credible replacement ?

Sure sure, the rich jew will obviously profit. For their lifetime.
But what of their people, the other, not insanely rich jews ?
In fact, what of their children, and grand children, and greatgrandchildren ?
Do they expect their descendant to never lose their fortune ? To never mix with the mongrels they created ?
Maybe they won't of course, and nothing will go bad. But i wouldn't take that bet, personally.
>>
>>78135840
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>78133759
>the job market is already shit enough
>can't get job due to migrants
>can't eat
>revolt
its a tale as old as time itself senpai
>>
>>78135846
UK already elected one.
It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>78131680
>france goes to war with france

who surrenders first?
>>
>>78136006
RÉVEILLE-MOI À L'INTÉRIEUR
>>
>>78131680
I hope they guillotine humanists.
>>
>>78132756
famas aren't loaded
>>
>>78136044

This time Germany surrenders.
>>
>>78135939
yep, muslims dont belong in france and never will
>>
>>78135976
>south american country ? North african ? Middle eastern ? Central asia
There is a very powerful Jewish elite in south america, the house of saud are the Jews of middle east, north africa is in flux right now, central asia is also very jewish.

Go to a big south american nation and pick up a "society" magazine and look at the Jewish names.
>>
>>78135859
>the evil muslims they see on national talmudvision

Here it is, muslims are the good guys and we should side with them against jews. Muslims totally don't cause any trouble folks, it's all just a jewish tactic, please open your eyes! Mass immigration is only a problem because it's caused by kikes that divide us but otherwise there's nothing wrong with white countries being overrun by non whites, we can all live together!

Do you even realise what you're saying?
>>
>>78135967
It's different because you are far further down that dark road.
>>
>>78133131
What if we win the war? You'd rather sit and do nothing you low test faggot?
>>
File: 1458514457539.jpg (45 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1458514457539.jpg
45 KB, 601x601
Let it burn, let it all burn

God help us all
>>
>>78131680
If France goes to war with itself who will raise the white flag?
>>
>>78136044

>who surrenders first?

Well if history is any indication, French people are total badasses at killing their own people (especially killing women and children).

Should go well.
>>
>>78131680
Something is off about this thread...

Why no one pointed out that 82% of the article is simply missing to those with no access, so any screenshots of the rest of it?
>>
>>78136134
Ah ?
Well, guess there's even less doubt about the outcome then.
>>
>>78136162

It's not the same, America was founded as an amalgamation of European and African ethnicities. It was a society based on European values and liberty. There was no natural American race. Every other country does have a native people though. It's completely different.
>>
>>78135976
Rule from the shadows using money. Money is the real point of all of this. If things go bad the money just leaves.

That is my plan. I have property. At the beginnings of civil war in France or germany I sell and leave Europe.
>>
>>78136270
It was a white state with black slaves. Now it's a black state with white "jews".
>>
>>78136192
We won't.
Behaviour is genetic, only mass slaughter can solve our issues.
And be sure that if it'd happen, others countries would jump in.

I just don't see the logistics happening.
You have no idea how much i'd love to be wrong.
But i don't have the luxury to pray. The trend is obvious, and i must act accordingly.

>>78136234
There is no god yet.
>>
>>78136154
>Do you even realise what you're saying?
Dr. Pierce talked a lot about France and this issue. His opinion was that the more Muslims the French brought in, they'd have synergy with the French Nationalists.

Once you've taken care of the Jews, the media, universities, courts, ministries) the rest is just disposing of meat, be it alive or dead.

I know that sounds crude, but how many million whites died in 2 world wars? As a people, we are not bloodshy. Just matters who is herding the sheep.
>>
People that would bleed for freedom: Americans and French. No one else in the West.

Good luck, my French brothers, good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 540x810
if France collapses I'm willing to lend a bedroom to a white French man or woman to rebuild their lives in Vermont.

>+95% white state
>no gun laws
>beautiful mountains
>no crime

What's not to like?
>>
>>78136331

But the point is thy there was always a black and brown people native to it. Europe as no such thing. What each ethnicity is is being rewritten and redefined. Now, anyone can be anything just by holding a passport.
>>
>>78136331
niggers only make up 14% of America's population and they are at even lower replacement rates than white americans. if there's any ethnic group they should be worried about it's spics.
>>
>>78131680
>You were born just in time to see Europe burn.
Seems like a pretty common thing..
>>
>>78136491
God bless abortion. Fuck people who think otherwise.
>>
File: Paul.jpg (2 MB, 1000x2212) Image search: [Google]
Paul.jpg
2 MB, 1000x2212
>>78136382
There is a God, heathen.
>>
>>78136470
The US gets a free pass because it's always had the problem far worse? No. You just want to shit post without anyone calling you nigger and telling you to make a taco. Jose.
>>
>>78136453
Life is good in Vermont ?
>>
>>78136412
Problem is two sided:

First, nationalism is only raising against muslims and not that much against leftism, this is a side effect.

Second, taking care of jews will take to much time and we'll be on the brink of becoming a minority (we have something like 30 years, and most of us are getting older while most of non whites will still be young) + it will legitimate their presence here.

We can't just walk hand in hand with muslims, because we're building our racial conciousness against them and because if we do manage to get along with them it'll signe our death as a race.
>>
>>78134500

That was hilarious. And here I thought Germans weren't funny.
>>
>>78136154
I just understand the current situation more than you do and am not trying to instigate a race war that will never work out. If you really want to know, my fellow race-baiting agent, I'm advocating for mass extinction. I don't care who dies : kikes, arabs, whites, leftists, rightwingers... doesn't matter. Our modern society is everyone's problem. And that's why I don't want war, I want global collapse. Only the most able-bodied men should survive.

In your bullshit fantasy of whites killing browns and blacks, you never think about the possibility of other nations co-opting your movement and infiltrating your cause by proxy.
You also never thought about the fact that Europeans have been at war between themselves since the Bronze Age. Getting rid of the "barbarians" will only open up for more conflict.

You'll never be free unless you unilaterally reject society and politics altogether.

Let's just agree to disagree and hope you'll never meet me. You're probably a city rat anyway so there's no chance in hell I'll ever see you. Good luck.
>>
>>78136270
It is different. Being French (thank you for the help t. Acadian), I don't consider any American ground "sacred" but it's different to see muds all around San Denis.

also, can go see the marriage registry in a little town in Brittany where my first direct ancestor came back in 1619 to marry and then take her back to Acadia.

I can walk around the town, and it's a bit scary almost because everyone sort of has my physical features. There is nowhere in the US like that.
>>
>>78133604
>Is it really going to happen?
definitely not.
the far right willing to do so are a minority and even then most of them are way past fighting age.

you have the generation ID who train themselves, but 50 cuck who know how to take a punch won't really change things.
>>
>>78134230
It is a lot more difficult than it used to be.
I have never bought one personally, but many DNMs used to carry firearms. However, once the law enforcement caught wind of that, almost every big DNM shut down their weapons section, since LE would put much more effort into shutting down weapons trafficking than drug trafficking.
There are still legitimate firearms dealers on the Darknet, but there are so many LE operations that it would be like walking through a minefield.
>>
>>78131680
Eagerly waiting and ready.
>>
File: cathares.jpg (380 KB, 1144x1242) Image search: [Google]
cathares.jpg
380 KB, 1144x1242
>>78136382
>There is no god
Burn filthy leftist
>>
>>78133994
>the banner is in Swedish

My poor country
>>
File: Death of the Rightous.png (358 KB, 457x442) Image search: [Google]
Death of the Rightous.png
358 KB, 457x442
>>78131680
and here I thought the USA would be the first to Purge the Impurities from their ranks.

Good for you Froggies
>>
>>78136637
>manage to get along with them
i don't think there is any need to get along with them. Weaponize them against the Jews. After they've served their purpose, they can go back to their homeland or be dumped from barges into the Atlantic.

Either is fine with me. Let me find the Dr. Pierce broadcast on French politics, it was near the end of his life.

If you don't know him anon, Dr. Pierce was the father of the American Right. The only one who was an intellectual, practical, and never a hypocrite.
>>
>>78136690
>I just understand the current situation more than you do
>In your bullshit fantasy of whites killing browns and blacks
>you never think about the possibility of other nations co-opting your movement and infiltrating your cause by proxy
>You also never thought about the fact that Europeans have been at war between themselves since the Bronze Age

All of that you just invented by yourself without even thinking I could ever not be a binary skinhead.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, the only real difference is that I do care about my race and thus I'll try everything I can to allow it to survive.
>>
File: Aaaaaiiiiieeeee.png (1 MB, 959x506) Image search: [Google]
Aaaaaiiiiieeeee.png
1 MB, 959x506
>>78136234
from your lips to GODS ears
>>
>>78136810
The hailmark of the religious is imprinting on a dogma, and reacting hostily to anything that threaten it.
How are leftists reacting to statistics about races ? On failed examples of applications of the policies they wish to implement out of blind idealism ?

Acting on faith is always bad, Anon.
Witnessing and accepting reality is the only correct course of action, and i'll kill you if you say otherwise.
>>
>>78135511
Soral ? c'est toi mon cochon ?
post ton cul qu'on rigole
>>
>>78137092
Qui ?
>>
File: lazy old men.jpg (14 KB, 236x219) Image search: [Google]
lazy old men.jpg
14 KB, 236x219
>the second French Revolution happened before the second American Revolution

Do you miss us yet?
>>
>>78134709

I don't care that much about the jooz. Israelis posters on /pol/ are more based than a lot of people I know.

With enough allies, the far right can win the cultural war and stop being ostracized as it has been for decades. Revealing your power level to normies should be no big deal.

It's a matter of grinding down the Overton window, there are plenty of disgruntled people out there to appeal to : legit nationalists, regionalists, small business owners, neets, based minorities and gays. Ie : everyone pissed off at marxists and Islamists.

I'm not super happy about the current French far right leadership but it will have to do. What is needed now are trendsetters, funny, charismatic people with fuck you money that can speak their mind in public.
>>
>>78131680
Europe has to die before it can be great again.
The faster the better.
>>
>>78134234
lol, I don't think alsacians want to go to an even cucked country.
>>
File: Hearth.png (1 MB, 984x478) Image search: [Google]
Hearth.png
1 MB, 984x478
>tfw a new Joan of Ark hears the call from above but this time to drive the dark scum from your beautiful land
>>
>>78137092
>argue with a Muslim about how France is a shithole because of Muslims and that they don't belong in France
>he says Algerians are French and belong in France because their passports are French and whatever
>Algerians are equally as French as a native Frenchman

I'm sure that's the majority opinion in France too.

>he said Napoleon was Algerian, says a lot of famous Frenchmen are Algerian or North African

If you don't stop this, get ready to have your history stolen from you.
>>
File: 1466523650868.jpg (885 KB, 1522x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466523650868.jpg
885 KB, 1522x2000
>>78137066
>Acting on faith is always bad, Anon.
>>
File: Ken.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ken.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>78133333
BeLEAVE
>>
>>78134319
The jews.
>>
>>78136905
>Weaponize them against the Jews. After they've served their purpose, they can go back to their homeland or be dumped from barges into the Atlantic.

That would be the ideal situation of course and one would be dumb to not give it a thought, but as I said I don't think we have enough time for such a plan to succed. How can we take power back and get rid of non whites if they are younger and outnumbering us? Demographic is a ticking bomb. Jews are AIDS and, as you know it, AIDS doesn't kill people, it destroys immmune system. Non whites are what's killing us, and would we finally find how to cure AIDS there's still the possibility we'll die anyway. I'd rather have it the other way, cure the disease that's killing us and try to gather enough time to find a way to cure AIDS.

While jews are poisonning our soul mass immigration is killing our body. There's no recovering from death.
>>
>>78137152
vous saviez qu'Alain Soral etait de sang royal ?
sans deconner, le mec est l'ariere petit fild d'un duc ou une truc dans le genre
>>
>>78137186
Their is nothing funny about genocide.
And genocide is the only remedy to demographic shift.

Speaking of demographic shift. When happening on this scale, it have never been reversed.
So. Yeah. To save ourselves, we need to establish a shitton of Historical Firsts.
No an impossibility, i won't deny it.
But... Yeah. We'll see.
>>
Protip : there are islamo-leftist shills ITT. They spout the same shit than in French press and all. All they do is trying to shame us and to make us believe it's over and we should just submit to islam.

>trying to shame people
>on /pol/
My sides.
>>
>>78131680
Maybe we are a step closer now: Gov has just decided to ban a Paris protest against the "Loi travail" (work law - a law to bring us back a century ago in matter of social rights)

The last time (in 1962) gov. banned a protest organized by syndicate, there have been 9 dead.

Are we going to surpass the score ?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.