[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN NO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: nms.png (16 KB, 630x171) Image search: [Google]
nms.png
16 KB, 630x171
Yesterday, a law was passed through, making it much harder to get to stay in weden permanently as a refugee.

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/regeringen-fick-hard-kritik-for-nya-asyllagen/

Basically, no more permanent resident permits, only temporary ones.
Refugees bound by the convention (I suppose children and such) will get to stay for three years, while the biggest group that came here last year get to stay for 18 months.

Your temporary permit can turn into a permanent one when it expires IF you can prove that you have an income.

The law will last for 3 years, but SD (Based Jimmie) and Moderaterna, Sweden's biggest party but not the ruling one, wants to make it permanent and says we can't go back to how we had it just as late as last year.

It will also be a lot harder to bring your family here. Only those bound by the convention will be allowed to bring your family here and then there will be a requirement that you can uphold their living, the state won't cover it.
>>
>>78130021
Don't forget the racist and xenophobic tests on "minors" to assess their real age. Sweden what's wrong with you? You nazi
>>
Nice. 18 month still seems long, An opportunity to shove the refugees back to their home seems like a decent incentive for European countries to get in on the war against ISIS, although I know European politicians don't actually care about Europeans as long as they're not the ones getting raped.
>>
So it is nothing. How will you deport the "temporary" immigrants?
>>
>>78130406

I'd imagine the same way we've deported everyone else we've deported (inb4 meme about Sweden never deporting anyone), by plane.
>>
>>78130021
they are already here

how are we gonna get them to leave? they wont
>>
It's this one, right?
http://www.regeringen.se/contentassets/075968fdd8c94788977dba14bae16444/forslag-om-att-tillfalligt-begransa-mojligheten-att-fa-uppehallstillstand-i-sverige-prop.-201516174

I haven't read the whole thing yet. What does this mean exactly? I hear that while this is in effect for 3 years they're going to expand our refugee intake capabilities. Are they going to flood us in 3 years?
>>
>>78130503

SD and M wants to make it permanent, they don't want to go back to how it was before.
>>
>>78130639
It doesn't matter what they """""""SAY""""""" they want.
>>
Apparently 20 "Swedish" terrorists have been arrested in Turkey and deported without trial. I doubt Sweden would allow that so thanks Turkey. :^)

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/fler-grips-for-terrorkopplade-brott
>>
>>78130021
>post yfw it's the leftist plan to take refugees in, spend money on them, send them away before they could be a workforce / integrate
>All so the country will become weaker with money being spent, race's blood purity getting polluted
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49 KB, 470x706
>>78130447
Sounds reasonable.
>>
Yeah, I'm sure in three years they won't just show your female voters a picture of a crying refugee child about to be sent back.

Oh no she's sad we better have to let them all stay permanently now :(
>>
>>78130447

We don't have the fucking capacity unless they build concentration camps. Still ofcourse good that they promised to do it.
>>
>>78130021
Sounds like you copied part of the new law we passed the other week.
Unfortunately, because of some political posturing from both sides, it wasn't as strict as it could have been, but overall it's much stricter than before.
>>
>>78130021

Good.
>>
>>78130021
>fick-hard-kritik

this is very funny for the germanbros
>>
>>78130726

It totally does, that's a big part of politics.

>>78131511

The law has overwhelming support despite media shilling about for like a month.
>>
>>78130021
Wow, you fuckig nazi bastards have no heart.
>>
>>78130021
Racist!
>>
im greek
>>
>>78130021
It's irrelevant. They can make kids wich will be swedish and will get to stay.
>>
>>78131631

Turdskin.
>>
File: 1464135623967.gif (878 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
1464135623967.gif
878 KB, 400x311
>>78130021
about fucking time. stupid assholes almost accidentally your whole country. congratulations, by the way. stay woke
>>
>>78131656

It's like only USA that has that stupid shit of where a child was born instead of parents nationality.
>>
>>78131592
I hope you're right, Sven, I really do.
But even then the boat is already 30% made of water, staying afloat even after plugging the hole will still be a struggle.
>>
>>78130021
Are you going to forcibly deport those who overstay their permits? Or at least stop all benefits to them?
>>
>>78131909

It's 16%, not sure if Belgium should talk really. Brussels is way worse then let's say even Malmö.
>>
>>78131946

Both, atleast the last thing, they say will actually deport them but who knows, I mean 80k deportees is quite a logistical challenge.

Moderaterna wants to almost completely cut welfare for immigrants in general now.
>>
>>78131971
You're absolutely right, it's a disaster over here too. Though the total amount in the country is 5%.

Keeping them.. concentrated has it's advantages in the long run, however.
>>
>>78131971
16 % born abroad. Children of immigrants do not count in the statistics. With them accounted for it's closer to 30 %. Then when you consider that old people aren't as visible in cities you're closer to 50 % of your average larger town being brown.
>>
>fick-hard-kritik ,.,.,.,.,.,.
>fick-hard-kritik ,.,.,.,.,.
>fick-hard-kritik ,.,.,.,
>fick-hard-kritik ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
>fick-hard-kritik ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
>fick-hard-kritik ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
>fick-hard-kritik ,.,.,.,,..,
>fick-hard-kritik ,.,.,.,.,.,
>fick-hard-kritik ,.,.,.
>>
>>78132129

No stop bullshitting, my 16% figure is from Tino Sanandaji, I saw a lecture he held. It is the best estimation made with 2015 immigration in mind.
>>
Implying sweden has the police force to go through the ghettos and look for people who are in the country for too long and then deport them to ?
yes to where are you going to deport all the people who faked their info, madagascar?
>>
>>78132189
I'm not bullshitting. You've got the numbers mixed up. 17 % of the Swedish population was, at the end of 2015, born abroad. That is NOT accounting for the children of immigrants born in Sweden, because they are NOT born abroad. The actual amount of shitskins is therefore closer to 30 %, even though that's not reflected in the stats. The amount of VISIBLE shitskins is even higher, because they're younger than our native population.

http://www.scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Statistik-efter-amne/Befolkning/Befolkningens-sammansattning/Befolkningsstatistik/25788/25795/Helarsstatistik---Riket/26040/#

Check it out for yourself.
>>
How is your leftist media reacting to this? They must be crying non stop.
>>
>>78132371

You forget to take in account for all the european migrants we have finns, croats etc etc. They make up about half of the immigrant population.

Also he literally said it was his own estimation about non european immigrants and their descendants the way that SCB used to count.

>>78132386

They are shilling how terrible it is hard - but noone cares.
>>
>>78132386

I haven't read in media all to much, but I have some leftist female friends on Facebook and they are comparing this to 1939's Germany and stuff.
>>
>>78132530
Of course, how stupid of me. Sorry.
>>
Better late than never.

I always liked you guys more than most on this board. There was always something noble and virtuous about Sweden, qualities that can be a bit lacking here in the U.S. even amongst us on the right.

Something I noticed is that you guys care a lot about what other people think, even when you shouldn't because they don't have your best interests at heart. Hopefully in the future you'll place your trust in the right people. Just because you look out for them doesn't always mean they will return the favor.

Just this merifag's observation
>>
>>78132530
>>78132543

>I have some leftist female friends on Facebook and they are comparing this to 1939's Germany and stuff.

Hahaha!

Nice to see you've finally come to your senses Sven. It was about time.
>>
>>78132386

no, they're being fine with it cuz they hope this new law will rend SD less relevant to vote for.

This law will last for 3 years, and there will be an election in 2 years so, you do the math...

took me 30 seconds to crack the liberty bell, if you know what I mean.
>>
The left congratulated Kent Ekeroth(SD) about his "victory" and asked if he was proud. He replied with no and that this law is way to liberal and he hopes to improve it by making it harder and permanent.

Based.
>>
>>78130021
it looks like a fucking turd in that pic lmao
>>
Sweden please.

You've already imported enough people to make a sustainable and growing population that will quickly replace the natives in short order.

Preventing more from coming isn't really going to do anything

>Isn't even a permanent law

kek.
>>
>sweden
>>
File: ramadan in Moscow.jpg (269 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
ramadan in Moscow.jpg
269 KB, 1000x666
>>78133600

>Russia
>>
>>78131971
>Brussels is way worse then let's say even Malmö.
It's no use playing the cuck game now. We need to stand together in this.
>>
>>78133906

How did places such as Molenbeek or whatever it was become the shithole it currently is?
There's a difference between a suburb and an islamist hellhole, where did it go so wrong?
>>
>>78133600
>she isn't swedish
>he isn't german
Fucking degenerate french role players
>>
About time. Seeing people crying about this on facebook.
>>
>>78131526
Concentration camps with all the muslims in them would really brighten my day up.
>>
>>78130021
The good this is how easy it will be to spot migrants among the pale-blonde hordes.
>>
>>78130447
yeah, that's what you want, sweden. take it from us, you don't want to put all your muslims on a plane.
>>
File: sweden police non-interference.jpg (147 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
sweden police non-interference.jpg
147 KB, 600x650
>>78130021
Can you imagine this police deporting a refugee?
I am pretty sure they will stay illegal and get money from beaten citizens.
>>
File: 457.jpg (38 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
38 KB, 600x746
>>78130021
>http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/regeringen-fick-hard-kritik-for-nya-asyllagen/
>fick hard kritik
>>
>>78134952
This, people will go to sweden and wont leave. Fucking faggot swedes
>>
>>78139130
Yupp, big challenge will be getting rid of the ones that came
>>
>>78131575
yeah chuckled when i read it
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.