[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The far left hates Jews but loves Muslims >Muslims hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: wut.jpg (80 KB, 853x387) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
80 KB, 853x387
>The far left hates Jews but loves Muslims
>Muslims hate everybody
>Jews hate whites and push degeneracy, enabling the left

I just don't know anymore, /pol/; who is the enemy??
>>
>>78128346
It's us against the world Corey Worthington.

And they don't stand a chance.
>>
Jews are the enemy.

Everyone else are just useful idiots.
>>
File: 1000x1000.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1000x1000.jpg
77 KB, 1000x1000
>>78128346
>>
>>78128593

If you get rid of the root cause, the rest will fall apart.

Marxists are to weak and dysfunctional to get anything done on their own. They require financial support and brainpower from jews.

Muslims are harmless to white societies that doesn't have AIDS (leftism).
>>
>>78128593
fuck i love that album. whiplash is the shit
>>
>>78128990

No, Muslims tried invading Europe for centuries through force. The "immigration crisis" is merely plan B; invade Europe, not by war, but through peace.
>>
>>78129331

If it wasn't for jews and leftists they'd just be kicked out.

Arabs are subhuman. They would never, ever stand a chance against an uncucked Europe.
>>
>>78128346
If you aren't with us, you're against us.
>>
>>78129634
And Troy would have never fallen if they werent so optimistic
>>
>>78129705
Leaf knows
>>
>>78128346
Trump wants Muslims out and Jews in.
Leftists want Jews out and Muslims in.
Jews want leftists and Muslims in.

I think the answer is clear. We use Jews to get the leftists in, Trump to get rid of the Muslims, leftists to get rid of the Jews, then we let the leftists collapse without Jew support.

Sound like a plan?
>>
>>78129741

I'm not being optimistic, it's just a fact. Most arabs are almost nigger tier.

An arab alliance failed to take ''Israel''. Three times. How they hell would they even make a dent in a non-leftist Europe?
>>
>>78128346
>who is the enemy??
Wrong question. You should be asking who your friends are. Everyone else can fuck right off.
>>
white man vs everyone

white man wins no contest
>>
>>78129971
No. The leftists will get rid of Trump before he can get rid of the Muslims.
Muslims want everybody out who is not Muslim. When the leftist, upper-middle-class, white girls realize that Muslims will actually rape and then kill them if they get drunk and fuck 10 chads at the same time, watch how quickly the switch sides.

I'm gonna sound like a shill here, but I honestly reckon the only solution is to let Islam in until it becomes big enough so that white girls start getting murdered left right and center. Only when white girls start getting murdered do solutions start to appear.
>>
File: 11.png (641 KB, 573x596) Image search: [Google]
11.png
641 KB, 573x596
>>78130064
But if you mention how Asians (gooks, not Pajeets/Mohammeds, or whoever the fuck leftists consider "Asian") are our ally, then you'll be called a shill and told your children will be Eliiot Rodgers.
>>
File: 1464609354480.gif (2 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
1464609354480.gif
2 MB, 225x168
>>78128346
>who is the enemy??
All of them
>>
,im greek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.