[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't know Trump is a Clinton plant meant to guarantee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 16
File: girlslaughingmaymay.png (517 KB, 440x394) Image search: [Google]
girlslaughingmaymay.png
517 KB, 440x394
>he doesn't know Trump is a Clinton plant meant to guarantee her the Presidency
>>
>>78127892
so much this
>>
File: 1455126067739.jpg (12 KB, 559x263) Image search: [Google]
1455126067739.jpg
12 KB, 559x263
>>78127892

>yfw Trump wins
>>
File: yugelaugh.png (696 KB, 595x594) Image search: [Google]
yugelaugh.png
696 KB, 595x594
>>78127892
>let me tell you, this lady here will make a tremendous President. Outstanding.
>>
File: SorosCockpit.png (260 KB, 286x359) Image search: [Google]
SorosCockpit.png
260 KB, 286x359
>>78128005
>he hasn't looked at a single poll
>>
>Doesn't want clinton elected

>rails against Trump anyways

C U C K
>>
File: betterredthandead.png (63 KB, 363x267) Image search: [Google]
betterredthandead.png
63 KB, 363x267
>>78127892
>let me tell you, I have the highest negatives of any candidate, ever. Ever! My negatives are tremendous, yuge, nobody can touch my negatives.
>>
>>78128116

>polls
>mattering
>>
File: ultimatetrumpcard.png (844 KB, 648x608) Image search: [Google]
ultimatetrumpcard.png
844 KB, 648x608
>>78128628
Ya because what do polls matter in an election amirite?
>>
File: Giggity.png (17 KB, 437x116) Image search: [Google]
Giggity.png
17 KB, 437x116
I would like to take this post to say sorry to everyone for my fellow leaf. He doesn't understand the concept of making things great again, as he voted for Trudeau.

Once again, so sorry.
>>
>>78128880
>I believe the weather forecast that is 5 months in advance
Just wait until debates faggot. He started leading the R polls after debates
>>
File: pepeAMERICAN.jpg (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepeAMERICAN.jpg
23 KB, 300x250
>clinton wins
>dems continued to get blamed for everything
>GOP supermajority by the 2020 census
>GOP supermajority congress through the 2030s

Democrats don't even understand how fragile their position is. Trump may be a moron but he'd keep Congress in line. Can you imagine Congress with zero (0) rules? We'd have a full NFA repeal, a national bathroom law, a national gay marriage ban/civil rights act amendment, and a national right-to-work law finally destroying the democrats' funding source (unions). And both the ACA, social security, and medicare torn up.

And the whole time they'd cry about how evil democracy is, while they become less and less relevant. By 2024 they will be begging Trump to run again just to get a lid on things. But by then, the democrats would be so disfranchised as a party that the US would become a defacto one party state.
>>
File: literallyunelectable.png (575 KB, 630x798) Image search: [Google]
literallyunelectable.png
575 KB, 630x798
>>78129148
literally hated by 70% of the population, all part of the plan to discredit the GOP and deliver the election to Hillary on a silver platter, who could never win against any competent, moderate Republican.
>>
File: 1466572784925.jpg (46 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1466572784925.jpg
46 KB, 400x500
>>78127892
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>78129219
That, and the continuation of SJW lunacy will lead to someone even more extreme than trump getting elected. People are already fed up enough.
>>
File: ClintonAndTrump.byBostonGlobe.jpg (71 KB, 585x439) Image search: [Google]
ClintonAndTrump.byBostonGlobe.jpg
71 KB, 585x439
> "Hillary's a great friend of mine. Her husband's a great friend of mine. They're fantastic people. People think she's tough, and I guess she's tough, but she's a very nice woman and he's a very nice guy. We know all about the smarts and how smart they are, but they are good people."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbm3ZmoF-6k

> "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Hillary's always surrounded herself with very good people. I think Hillary would do a good job."

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/21/politics/donald-trump-election-democrat/

> "I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."

https://web.archive.org/web/20100217214811/http://www.trumpuniversity.com/blog/post/2008/03/the-race-for-vicepresident.cfm
>>
>>78129219
The echo chamber Trump circlejerk here is so strong you have it completely backwards. America has become more left liberal than it was in 2008, it is the White, Conservative Republican who is becoming more of the minority every year.
>>
>>78129352
>He's a plant
This again? Why would he mention her getting money from saudis then? Just fuck off with your nevertrump bullshit. If your theory about negatives was right then he'd not win the nomination. Did Carter win in your universe?
>>
>>78129506

nonwhites don't vote though, and liberals are simply not going to turn out for hilary in the midterms. Just like they did with their god-emporer obama. And once the supermajority is obtained, all it takes is a single 2-year session to pass enough laws that can disenfranchise the other party. Again, a national right-to-work law would be the slam dunk here, as would making amendments to the civil rights act to allow poll taxes again (or something similarly evil and stupid)

in case it isn't obvious, I'm a Sanders supporter precisely because of this. The Democrats can not win if they choose Hilary and it will kill the party.
>>
File: superdelegate.jpg (10 KB, 149x192) Image search: [Google]
superdelegate.jpg
10 KB, 149x192
>>78129494
No, /pol/lacks, a tiny insignificant minority are already fed up. White, mainly southern Republicans, a shrinking minority, are getting fed up. The SJW lunacy is becoming the majority at an increasing rate. A warm, charismatic, genuine Republican candidate is the only thing that could have torn votes away from the frigid, elitist Hillary. Trump, her good friend, has now ensured that will not happen.
>>
>>78129506
>Implying young right wingers identify with the old religious republicans
>>
>>78129887
Maybe in weedland it is, but not in America.
>>
File: clintons-with-trump-624x403.jpg (76 KB, 624x403) Image search: [Google]
clintons-with-trump-624x403.jpg
76 KB, 624x403
> "You'll be looking at the record of Hillary Clinton and how did she do as Secretary of State? Probably above and beyond everyone else and everything else."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

> “Donald Trump has been uncommonly nice to Hillary and me. I like him. I love playing golf with him.”

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/scotland/article3606892.ece

> "Ivanka and I talk about everything. I'm so grateful she's my friend. I think she's a great woman, and I support her as I support all my friends."

http://www.etonline.com/news/171979_chelsea_clinton_ivanka_trump_are_basically_besties_despite_their_parents_rivalry/

> "Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I mean I'm a little biased because I've known her for years. I live in New York, she lives in New York, and I've known both her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot."

> "Do you think we're going to see her again running for office?"

> "I think so, assuming she's healthy, which I hope she will be, I think she probably runs after the next four years."

> "Would you support her?"

> "I don't want to get into this because I'll get myself into trouble."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
>>
>>78129638
Fuck off britbong this is not your shitty country's electoral system. 70% negatives is real and possible because a minority of the country is a registered Republican. Trump has the support of a fraction of his party which itself is only a tiny fraction of the U.S. population.
>>
>>78129962
Yes in America. Maybe not in your house, but in the majority of the country this is the case, and every poll shows it. Trump is handing Clinton, his good friend, the election. The butthurt from you /pol/lacks who never realized this simple political shellgame they have both been playing from the beginning is hilarious.
>>
>>78129219

Except the Democrats are very likely to take back control of the Senate this year (and maybe even the House if Trump fucks their shit up badly enough).

So by next year the Democrats could be back in control of the Executive, Judicial, and at least part if not all of the Legislative branches of the government.
>>
>>78130055
>This is not your country's electoral system
FPTP. Yes it is you faggot.
>Canada tring to tell UK to fuck off from the US .
You've elected a fucking shitlib qho abandoned all reason and you're implying I'm insane?
But keep on posting. I want more of that brine to flow.
>>
>>78129754

>And once the supermajority is obtained, all it takes is a single 2-year session to pass enough laws that can disenfranchise the other party. Again, a national right-to-work law would be the slam dunk here, as would making amendments to the civil rights act to allow poll taxes again (or something similarly evil and stupid)

None of this hypothetical legislation would stand up to a liberal-majority SCOTUS, which we are on the verge of having. And a Republican super-majority in both houses of Congress is already quite a tall order regardless of the woeful Democratic turnout the past few midterms.
>>
File: 1412119533590.jpg (104 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1412119533590.jpg
104 KB, 1024x569
>>78127892
>he doesnt realize congress chooses the president through the electoral college and the popular vote means literally nothing
>>
>>78128628
but they matter when trump is ahead right?
>>
>implying Trump would risk getting assassinated for Hilldog to win the presidency is insane.
>>
No one would throw away $100mil while simultaneously throwing away all the hard-earned, prestigious branding to be forever known as "that racist idiot who hijacked the Republican party for a year and a half." Trump's just gone senile.
>>
>>78127892
You're close but it's the other way around.

Clinton is a Trump plant. Look here >>78128041
>>
>>78129219
>n-no, you liberals WANT Trump to win so that he makes you look good
Reached the bargaining stage, I see.
>>
File: 4d9.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
4d9.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>he doesnt get its all fucking rigged anyway and that hillary shouldnt even be allowed to run
>>
>>78129148
> actually thinks there will be debates

The only way to survive the public humiliation of a televised debate against Trump is to not debate The Donald.

There's no way Clinton debates him. The DNC will call him a rayciss and the debates will be off.
>>
>>78135164

>said she wouldn't debate Bernie till he "changed his tone"

She'll just boycott the debates, saying that she doesn't want to give airtime to a racist misogynist or some shit
>>
>>78127892
I honestly don't know how anyone would vote for Hillary. The Clintons are some of the slimiest politicians I've seen in my life.
>>
>>78127892
He isn't. He even said so when Alex Jones asked him. I don't think Trump would lie to Alex
>>
>>78128880
They matter closer to the election. I hope I'm wrong but I await massive attacks on voters,electronic voter fraud,even more dead people voting etc...
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.