[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK, now I'm a homophobe and a racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Lately Vimeo and Bitbucket made their logos rainbow. I quit them. Imo, it's not ethical for the founders of commercial services to engage their users into a political discourse. When I raised this issue in Fb, I was accused in the sins mentioned in the title.

Hope you're doing fine, nice to meet you.
>>
There's nothing with being
racist
homophobic
antisemitic
intolerant
>>
>>78127079
literally nobody uses vimeo besides some hipsters

and i've never even heard of bitbucket
>>
So a person who owns his own business can't do with it what he wants? The whole LGBT pride is annoying to me, but your saying that these companies aren't being ethical, when no ethical dilemmas are present
>>
>>78127205
Everything is wrong with being french
>>
>>78127459
ITALY BRINGING THE BANTZ TODAY!
>>
File: 1443351794356.png (93 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
1443351794356.png
93 KB, 203x345
>>78127459
>>78127490
Nice samefag there buddy.
>>
>>78127459
>>78127490
>replying to yourself
>>
>>78127263
Vimeo is actually the standard for anyone who works in film or the commercial video industry. As a professional editor, I can attest that if you don't have a portfolio on Vimeo, nobody is going to take you seriously.

This shit pissed me off. Fuck Vimeo.
>>
Why the fuck is it pride MONTH?
like why the fuck do they need that much time? A week would be enough.
Same with black history MONTH.
>>
>>78127459
>>78127490
oh cmon now
>>
>>78127587
wtf

I used my phone for the second comment, why the fuck i have the same id
>>
>>78127400
The companies are entitled to do what they want.

But the customers are equally entitled to leave when the business is engaging openly in politics they don't agree with.

How many leftists go to chikafila again?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.