[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SNOWDEN "The Movie"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Snowden.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Snowden.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Tell me /pol/ why the fuck have I NEVER seen or even heard of this movie period?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YibylhkLwGo

Did you even know there was a movie based on "Edward Snowden" coming out???

>Discuss
>>
>>78125865
Whoops wrong Copy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UaRAvefmuM
>>
>>78125865
wow, hes a total faggot that tried to roll our Centre Right government, and replace it with a leftist coalition from hell

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/15/moment-truth-greenwald-dotcom-snowden-assange-new-zealand-john-key
>>
>>78125910
Because he's preaching to the choir but thinks he's a hero. People who care about being spied on know we're being spied on, people that don't have no use for this information.
>>
>>78125975
He kinda "Did" validate EVERY so called conspiracy theorist in history.....while at it.

>He wasn't lying
>They were

His "Disclosure" was neither left nor right.
>>
>>78126153
He also gave the proof that there is NO SUCH THING as privacy

>Still feel comfortable bra??

There are other and better ways of going about it in a more solo deliberate action instead of broad swafts

>Their way....is just easier
>>
>>78125865
>>78125910
Another one? There was already a movie about him called Citizenfour. Haven't seen it yet, but been meaning to.
>>
>>78126176
luckily the next week the Sydney Siege happened, and most kiwis were fucking glad we actually have government spy agencies. Globalist cucks like snowden would rather we left it to his pals Soros and Google

http://sorosfiles.com/soros/2014/01/nsa-traitor-snowden-sits-on-board-of-soros-funded-group.html
>>
File: Question.jpg (3 KB, 116x125) Image search: [Google]
Question.jpg
3 KB, 116x125
>>78126374
Citizen 4 was off the hook!!! Rated 96 of 100 across the boards

>>78126377
XD Do NOT think for 1 second that im against surveillance, im not. It's more necessary than most will ever know. BUT, there are better ways of going about it. If a fucking 11 year old kid can pop a fagbook.....a 12 year old drop cell phones.....and a 13 year old (Sys.exe From your country) can bring the net to it's knees and almost literally destroy it. Are you telling me there are ways of going about surveillance without collecting everyone????

>Because these "Children" managed to figure it out.....at 11, 12, 13
>>
>>78126719
Thats probably why China bans so much stuff including facebook, youtube, and their phone makers have to unlock phones for them if they request it. Of course China intends to be here for another thousand years, unlike the liberal west, which hates itself. We need more protection from islamic shitcans, not less

On another note, what really fucks me off is that they have 40 islamic state related dudes on govt watchlists in this country, and they havn't summarily executed ANY of them.
>>
>>78126986
O would think it to be much more than 40 they just got another one in Wisconsin last week

>Thats "Justified"

Heres my opinion on the subject, "If" they have the rightful reasoning to believe that an individual or group are going to pull terroristic bullllllshit, or if needed to find a missing person, or whatever....."A REASON" other than "They could be"

>Sure DO EVERYTHING!!!!!
>Every form of surveillance known to man and then 500 more that are not
>BUT you DON'T invade the privacy of others unwarranted and without reasoning

I just don't think people really understand how much is really taken.....
>>
>>78126374
i didnt think it was that great

he basically shows you he can use pgp and says the same bullshit he always said
>>
>>78127552
I thought it was pretty insightful

>A peek into the shadows a little bit

And it wasn't about hacking....you want that view the original video about Mr. Robot. Citizen 4 was about what is really going on

>But, Mr. Robot is the most accurate representation of hacking in this day and era
>Kinda stoked to see it come back
>>
>>78125865
I actually did because I hang out with free speech advocates
I have met him person together with Jacob applebaum
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.