[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit - Based Anglophile Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: BasedWheelerDealers.png (324 KB, 566x356) Image search: [Google]
BasedWheelerDealers.png
324 KB, 566x356
Tell me /pol/, are the guys from "Wheeler Dealers" based? ITT we discuss Brexit, British cars, and people who speak English natively.

We need a small break from the false flags and the defeatism. Will Mike Brewer and Edd China vote for Brexit?

I'm sure Mike and Edd will be voting to Leave the EU. They ended up moving shop to sunny California, not fucked-up Belgium.

Vote Leave!

Site of All Knowledge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler_Dealers

Site of Media Manipulation
http://www.velocity.com/tv-shows/wheeler-dealers/
>>
File: ipredikt-1023.png (31 KB, 304x254) Image search: [Google]
ipredikt-1023.png
31 KB, 304x254
>>78121903
>inb4 shill

As proof that this is not a shill, I made a companion prediktion on iPredikt.

http://www.ipredikt.com/predictions/#!/1023

Vote early, vote often!
>>
>>78121903

Browser bump.
>>
The only sane choice is to leave.

Mikes a lazy fucker though ,bet he gets Ed to vote proxy.
>>
>>78125336
>Mikes a lazy fucker though

You think so? Mikes drives a hard bargain, and he seems to respect "Old School" tradesman who still take pride in refurbishing a set of alloy wheels from the 1970's.

I'll bet most of the tradesmen he meets on the show would vote for Brexit.
>>
BREXIT

CHECK EM
>>
Please help Britfags.

I need Brexit answers.

>>78125808
>>
> You will live to see Cameron and Osborne kicked out of governance and Farage offered place in Boris Johnson's new party.
>>
File: WheelerDealers-2.png (267 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
WheelerDealers-2.png
267 KB, 600x317
>>78126250
>posts picture of car from Season 1

You'll find the answers you need in the current season of "Wheeler Dealers".
>>
>>78126250
How about use Google you fucking spack sick of Americans coming in and asking simple questions which could of been found on page 1 of google if you bothered to try.
>>
1 vote for brexit = 1 blessing from kek
>>
File: 1397329233101.jpg (945 KB, 1676x1200) Image search: [Google]
1397329233101.jpg
945 KB, 1676x1200
Good luck tomorrow England
>>
The polls are too close, the undecideds will vote Remain

Brexit needed at least a 10% lead to win
>>
>>78126950
>Brexit needed at least a 10% lead to win

I've been saying since the stolen Austrian election that Brexit would need 55% of the vote *prior* to the counting of the fake absentee or postal ballots.
>>
>>78126728
>> You will live to see Cameron and Osborne kicked out of governance and Farage offered place in Boris Johnson's new party.

Do you mean a "newly remade Tory party"? Or a new party altogether?

A Boris Johnson Prime Ministership would be the icing on the Brexit cake.
>>
Boris wants an amnesty for illegals? I liked him until I heard that.
No to any amnesty, you are here illegally you are a criminal.
>>
File: bajer.jpg (59 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
bajer.jpg
59 KB, 417x500
Praying that we will take Norway and drift off this cursed continent with you bongoloids.

Good luck Nige, never give up hope.

ps: Finland can come too
>>
>>78129251
>Praying that we will take Norway and drift off this cursed continent with you bongoloids

Skål
>>
>>78126857
If Brexit fails, I'm not sure whom to blame.

If Brexit prevails, I'll forever wonder what small anecdote may have turned the tide.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.