[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Sentinelese people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: North-Sentinel-Island.jpg (97 KB, 660x449) Image search: [Google]
North-Sentinel-Island.jpg
97 KB, 660x449
>They inhabit North Sentinel Island, which lies westward off the southern tip of the Great Andaman archipelago. The Sentinelese maintain an essentially hunter-gatherer society subsisting through hunting, fishing, and collecting wild plants. There is no evidence of either agricultural practices or methods of producing fire. Their language remains unclassified and is not mutually intelligible with the Jarawa language of their nearest neighbors.
>In the early 1990s, the Sentinelese began allowing the boats to come closer to the shore, and sometimes greeted them unarmed. However, after a few minutes, the Sentinelese would warn them off by making menacing gestures and firing arrows without arrowheads.
>In 2006, Sentinelese archers killed two fishermen who were fishing illegally for mud crabs within range of the island. Their boat's improvised anchor failed to prevent it from being carried away by currents while they were asleep. The boat drifted into the shallows of the island, where they were killed. The Sentinelese buried them in shallow graves. An Indian Coast Guard helicopter that was sent to retrieve the bodies was driven off by Sentinelese warriors, who fired a volley of arrows.

why haven't we just killed them all yet?

we should start our /pol/ony on the andaman islands, just storm the beaches and wipe the fuckers out

claim the land and parcel it out for sale to developers
>>
File: 1449128803812.gif (2 MB, 220x140) Image search: [Google]
1449128803812.gif
2 MB, 220x140
Stop making this thread.
nobody cares about niggers minding their own business.
seriously you made it the past 3 days.
its just an island, not important.
someone post pix on refugees getting their shit busted up.
reported.
>>
ya man it's just an island of dumb, uninteresting nigger midgets
did they steal your granola bar or something? sheesh
>>
>>78120408
Why do you want to kill them? They're just stupid jungle people who dindu nuffin. They're the last people on the planet uncorrupted by the degeneracy that is civilization.

Leave them alone.
>>
>why haven't WE just killed them all yet?
>WE should start our /pol/ony on the andaman islands, just storm the beaches and wipe the fuckers out

Go try it you fat gay.
>>
>>78120408
you're fucking retarded
>>
>>78120408
>claim the land and parcel it out for sale to developers
The land is officially Indian territory, their navy has an exclusion zone set up and they monitor the island with helicopters every now and then.
>>
>>78120408
>wanting to kill some of the few niggers who mind their own business and dont fuck up our civilizations
why?
>>
>>78120408

Why are you so obsessed with this island?
Do we need a thread every day?
>>
even if you could get to this island you would get taken out by a nigger with a bow or spear hidden in the trees
>>
>>78120802
Actually wrong, It was in the report of some of the people that went there that they fucked on the beach in front of the civilized people.
>>
I thought this was going to be a Sentinels survival make-your-own-adventure thread
I am disappointed
>>
tbvh they should all have their teeth, fingernails, and nipples ripped out with pliers for not submitting to christ.

and that's nothing compared to what awaits them after they die.
>>
>>78121271

>not being sexually repressed like some Victorian

That's a good thing.
>>
I just want to go there and impregnate all the fat assed women desu lads
>>
File: 173163573.jpg (185 KB, 594x389) Image search: [Google]
173163573.jpg
185 KB, 594x389
>>78121669
>>
>>78120408
The Autism is strong in this one
>>
>>78120408
They don't even know how to make a fire. Even people from 40000 years ago in Africa could make a fire. They probably are the least intelligent humans on Earth.
>>
>>78120408

i do agree that they deserve to die but i dont care about them particularly
>>
>>78120408
Probably kept alive for the sake of novelty

Will be thrown out the window when those advanced projections can tell the local Govt's what resources are in there
>>
>>78122059
damn, natives have awesome nipples
>>
>>78122059
literally a pin-up shot
>>
>>78121163
>implying they have the means to fuck up our civilization
>implying that if they were given advanced weaponry they wouldn't wipe out all the whitey ice devils
>>
>>78120408
>"just storm the beaches and wipe the fuckers out"
>poltards in a jungle war against actual hunter-gatherer primitives

it would be extremely painful.
>>
Based on 2011 data they're almost extinct:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150801173417/censusindia.gov.in/2011census/dchb/3500_PART_B_DCHB_ANDAMAN%20&%20NICOBAR%20ISLANDS.pdf#page=177

You'll get your wish anyway. Good luck taking the island from India though.
>>
It would be extremely painful...
>>
>>78120408
>why haven't we just killed them all yet?
Because its a part of India not America and burgers have no authority here.
>>
They're more valuable to anthropologists if left alone.

It would be fun to fly drones around and fuck with them though.
>>
>>78120408
supposedly the first homosapiens to leave africa, very distant from other dark skinned peoples. possibly a linchpin in japanese origin from 50,000+ years ago. DNA gets strange.
>>
>>78123930
righto, drones are getting small and advanced enough, we could just monitor them, it would be a shame if some fishborn pathogen killed them all, I don't think we should show up and make "first contact" bullshit, where we marvel at their ignorance of katy perry and polyester. sometimes it's best to leave the subjects in nature's platonic cave.
>>
>>78123746
>its a part of India

So which party did they vote for in the last election?
>>
>>78124871
>I don't think we should show up and make "first contact" bullshit,
Already happened
>>
>>78123746
>implying we dont run the world

tbqh tho its definitely the cleanest part of your shithole country
>>
>>78125303
yea and everyone got sick as fuck and people died so they decided not to do that again
>>
>>78120408
They probably have sovereignty from the cucked EU,

plus killing them would be a waste of bullets probably
>>
>>78125256
We treat Sentinel Island as a Bio reserve. We study them and charge other scientists who wish to study them from distance as they are no less than animals.
What do you want next? Enroll Tigers and Rhinoceros as voters too?
>>
>>78120666
Thanks for that, Satan.
>>
>>78125256
They aren't part of Indian society. It's like how Eskimos in the Northwestern Territories of Canada probably don't vote or take part in Canadian gayness.
>>
>>78125351
No, they actually have killed people. You're thinking of the andamanese like >>78122059 that are passive.
>>
>>78125351
Two escaped convicts landed there and got executed by the natives.
>>
File: Capture.png (53 KB, 936x371) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
53 KB, 936x371
>>78125558
yea i know they kill people

they basically attack everyone who approaches

this is what i was talking about tho
>>
>>78125529
>study them from distance
how useful would a sample of DNA be..
>>
>>78121234
Fuck up the treeline with firepower, this will scare them into the trees and maybe hopefully wound one or more causing a distraction and problem. Set up on the beach and the clear some trees with a chainsaw get a camp then explore the island

Easy
>>
>>78125529
Hi Pajeet.
>>
>>78120408
Why do you keep making this thread, are you autistic? Fuck off and practice your speed reloads for that school shooting with your Automatic Killer-47.
>>
>it's this thread again

embarrassing
>>
lmao if this shit is going to be legit i have a private jet, can go there within the month even
>>
>>78120666
Satan is right. Seriously, we have no need for that single island they have their nog-sciety on. Just let them be by themselves, and maybe it will be of interest to any social scientists who will now study something actually interesting, not just Patriarchi.
>>
>>78127035
Wait that's what AK means? I thought it was the name of the Russian dude who invented it
>>
>>78120408
>implying /pol/ can take over poo in loo territory
>>
>>78123746
>Because its a part of India
We can tell because they don't seem like the kind of people who know how to poo in the loo.
>>
>>78120408
Why? They seem to have the right idea. Keep foreigners away. They let a few in and quickly got redpilled
>>
>>78129305

No, that is a meme to make fun of american reporters who call those sort of guns by the wrong name because they are uninformed. You are right about its true name
>>
>>78120408
There are no natural resources on the island not more easily attained elsewhere
The savages are quarantined

Cut out your tongue and sow your mouth shut before making this thread for the 4th time, and getting called a retard for the 4th time.
>>
>>78129499
You are jealous because you call yourself the land of free and yet you are not free to poo anywhere like us.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.