[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: ZsLBU0Oz.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ZsLBU0Oz.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
Why does /pol/ hate this man?
>>
>>78119780
He named us and it hasn't been the same since...Still love him though.
>>
No hate, just a little overrated.

Insults are seen as poor form here and he seems to be setting himself up more as a comedian than a political commentator. His speeches severely lack reasoned arguments.

>>78119843
This too, never mention /pol/. Poor form.
>>
>>78119780
He's an obnoxious faggot who wants to control what the "Alt-Right" is and its values
>>
He is a faggot who fucks black men.
Not someone I want to associate myself with.
>>
>>78119780
I'd fuck him
>>
>>78119780
He's mentally ill faggot. He needs to fuck off with his other #ProudtoBe freaks
>>
File: whoDeletedThem.gif (3 MB, 1152x704) Image search: [Google]
whoDeletedThem.gif
3 MB, 1152x704
>>78119780
Dunno desu, I like that he pisses off everyone I hate.
>>
>>78119780
Because he does what they can only talk and fantasize about.
>>
>>78119978
>>78119955
/thread
>>
>>78119780
I don't, I don't love him either, I don't give a shit about him - occassionaly he has some interesting points but everyone does, except hardcore liberal dipshits.

>/pol/ is one person
>>
He makes young men be ashamed of being associated with the "far" right
>>
He broke rule 1 and 2. Do not talk about 4chan.
>>
>>78119780
have you seen his bald spot?
>>
i don't even care about anything he spouts because he's a posh fucking britfag that came to america for god knows what, maybe the bbc
>>
He's very obviously a con artist
>>
>>78119780
He's a gay nigger loving drug addict

Are you new here?
>>
>>78119780
He's a degenerate race mixing homosexual
>>
>>78119780
Too attractive and social, makes me jealous, and I'm not even gay.

>>78120129
Is this 2007 /b/?
>>
File: Photo on 6-22-16 at 1.23 AM.jpg (189 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 6-22-16 at 1.23 AM.jpg
189 KB, 1080x720
he's a faggy version of ghost
>>
>>78120129

rules 1 and 2 only apply to raids
>>
>>78119978
Since when did he start sucking nigger cock?
>>
I Milo.
>>
He's a jew
>>
File: UHH OOGA AND BOOGA MUCH.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
UHH OOGA AND BOOGA MUCH.gif
722 KB, 245x245
>Cares more about being edgy then making a fucking point
>Weak willed retards lap his shit up like an anime slut licking cum out of a dog dish
>>
File: goldgetsdowntobusiness.jpg (62 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
goldgetsdowntobusiness.jpg
62 KB, 421x421
>>78119916
>mfw just realized Milo is basically just a John Oliver/Sarah Silverman of the right
>>
Can't say I hate him, I do agree with a lot of things he says regarding feminism. However at the end of the day he's an egotistical, pseudo-intellectual Jew who will only say what he himself wants to hear to justify his own perverted lifestyle and arguments. While I agree with him on Feminism, he says some ridiculous and stupid shit which, granted, might just be to rustle some jimmies, but I do think he honestly believes. Examples would include 'Lesbians don't exist', 'black men are naturally the most attractive', etc.
>>
>>78120457

You didn't know? Probably since he was 12. Remember he's british, they're getting their BBC pounded to their throats ever since they're young.
>>
>>78119780
>implying anyone unironically hates Milo
He makes SJWs cry all the while being a complete fucking faggot thanks to meme-tier banter
He's alright in my book
>>
Because pol is a christian board
>>
>>78119780
> man

what happened to America?
>>
May be a coal burning faggot...BUT he still pisses off feminazis, BLM, and other left wing cucks so he is cool in my book.
>>
Milo was one of the people responsible for derailing gamer gate.

He's hilarious and does some good, but he's a jew, a snake and cannot be trusted.

He's been subversive from day one and will do everything he can to turn the AltRight into Cuckservatism II.
>>
he gay
>>
Offically adding this faggot to my
Filter list you shills just don't stop promoting this faggot like.
>>
>>78120805
I feel lik milo is just gay or likes bbc for political reasons. I heard he used to be straight/bi then went full gay
>>
He is greek
Pol hates greeks
>>
>>78119780
/pol/ is just hate him for retarded reasons and for some reasons .
/pol/ hates him Because his a fag
And because milo brought /pol/ to the mainstream audience which means more FUCKING LEAFS posters, tumblr sjw trying to raid even if they will fail
>>
File: back-pain-stretches.jpg (43 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
back-pain-stretches.jpg
43 KB, 576x768
I'm impressed by the number of repressed, afraid to come out of the closet homos itt. Don't be worried- just because you haven't come to terms with your sexuality yet doesn't mean the rest of us will judge you more harshly when you do admit you're a bunch of cockicidal maniacs. I've included a picture I think will help you all. Why back pain? No reason. I'm sure all your backs are fine and untouched ;)

#proudtobepol
>>
He's a smug faggot who's exploiting the anti-SJW wave and getting rich like that Anita bitch did. Both are con artists who try to appeal to autists by making shitty arguments and being the face of some movement.
>>
>>78121790
yo dawg i heard you like gays so i put a gay in yo gay so you can come out while you come out
>>
>>78120835
lol
>>
>>78120129
>He broke rule 1 and 2. Do not talk about 4chan

It's "do not talk about /b/" you bonehead.
>>
>>78119780
He won't let the fag thing die, and it's like he's now tryuing to troll liberal college kids rather than actually spread a coherent message
>>
>>78119780
Because hes obviously a narcissistic jew bastard using pol to advance his bankbook and his career.

How many columns does he write inspired by pol threads before you fuckers realize this (((fag niggerfucker))) is using you?
>>
>>78119780
>why does /pol/ hate ____
You see what you are asking there?
>>
>>78119780

>Why does

pancake makeup?

eyeliner and mascara???

provocative attention whore?

what's to hate?
>>
>>78119780
>/pol/ is one person
He pisses off the right people and puts a spotlight on their appalling behavior. Every little bit that helps bring down the marxists' empire of lies is fine by me.
>>
>>78119780
He didn't campaign in favor of Brexit even though he's a British citizen.
That's makes him politically suspect.
>>
>>78119780
i dont really care about this guy
>>
>>78121822
Pretty much
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.