[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THIRTEEN PERCENT OF PEOPLE ARE IMMIGRANTS >WILL BE 24%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: flag.png (19 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
19 KB, 1000x600
>THIRTEEN PERCENT OF PEOPLE ARE IMMIGRANTS
>WILL BE 24% BY 2060
JSUT FUCK MY SHIT UP

SAVE ME, SAVE US, STOP THE FLOOD, SEND THE ONES ALREADY HERE HOME
>>
Immigration wouldn't be such a big issue if we just fucking assimilated people that came in.

And, just as importantly, scrapped the asylumsystem - if people want to come here they can migrate using the normal routes and nothing else.
>>
>>THIRTEEN PERCENT OF PEOPLE ARE IMMIGRANTS
Aren't most of them white?
>>
>>78119184
>no race war until 2060
fat chance
>>
>>78119564

Most immigrants IQ 85 subhumans.

They will never do anything but drag western civilization down, and in time permanently destroy the gene pool.

If anything you should increase segregation.
>>
>>78119602
NOT FOR LONG

why can't we

just fucking tell everyone to fuck off, deport or execute any non exemplary people (niggers and autists), annex sweden, denmark, and iceland, use finland as a wall between norway and russia, get nukes and military, bunker up

wouldn't it be great?
>>
>>78119564
Its impossible

We tried it. Why would you morons do this after we failed.
>>
>>78119564
>Immigration wouldn't be such a big issue if we just fucking assimilated people that came in.
...and they were white.
>>
>>78119184
I'm with you there neighbour. It's an invasion and no one is doing shit about it. It'll be the end of Western society.
>>
>>78119564
The left pushes for immigration in the hopes of achieving some multicultural utopia, and the right pushes for "assimilation".

No matter what you choose, it doesn't change the fact that you're going to be replaced by shitskins in your own country. Either way, you lose.
>>
>>78119564
what a terrible post you would expect from some neo-conservative moron
>>
>>78119184
Welcome to the nightmare. Only 71% of my country were born here and 15% of that number are muds.

Thank god for European immigration or we would be completely keked.
>>
>>78120546
The left pushes for the complete collapse of all borders and countries. That is their goal and don't believe anything else.
>>
i'm sifting through swathes of news articles on various normal news sites looking for commenters and so far i've found plenty of top voted anti-muslim posts, a guy who mentioned george soros, a poll who was 50-50 for trump clinton, two polls that were 80-20 for brexit, people calling scots cowardly scoundrels for not leaving britain when putting it to a vote, people hating jews

maybe there is a small amount of hope yet, probably not
>>
Considering the low fertility rates among Europeans and the exceptionally high fertility rates among immigrants, I believe it's only reasonable they'll reach 25% way before 2060, if they already reached 13% and it barely even started. I'd say 2030, and being fairly optimistic.

By 2060 you'll become a minority in your own native country.
>>
>>78121174

People are slowly waking up, and even factions within the elite are turning against them,. That's why they are accelerating.

It's a race against the clock whether they manage to destroy civilization and implement their communist dystopia before we stop them.
>>
>>78119564
>still blaming your own society that sucks their dicks instead of the shit immigrants
No, they'd be less of an issue if you STOPPED trying to assimilate them and let them do their own thing away from civilized society.

But no, "diversity is our strength guize", "race doesn't matter, we just need to make them feel welcome, it's the racists and us that's the problem".

When will you idiots learn that there is no "assimilation" if they're not white?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.