[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
WE
>>
>>78118405
But I've met people like him....
>>
>black
>father
pick one please
>>
>>78118405
>Black father looking out for his children

We should be encouraging this. The destruction of the black family unit has been a disaster. This sort of behavior is exactly what their race needs.
>>
we wuz dorner and shiet
>>
File: Foley_S.S.D.D._MW2.png (228 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Foley_S.S.D.D._MW2.png
228 KB, 300x360
>Strict authoritative black Sargent

RAMIREZ
>>
>>78118674
>blacks have to be brainwashed into taking care of their families
>>
>>78118718
OUR PERIMETER IS BREACHED. ENEMIES ON THE ROOF
>>
>>78118674
This.
Ironically, it still won't work. Black hair and skin is different and they need special razors or powders.
>>
File: Warboss pepe.png (80 KB, 440x400) Image search: [Google]
Warboss pepe.png
80 KB, 440x400
>>78118858
It's a better option than continuing to allow ghettos to fill up with anti-social psychopaths.
>>
File: 1465511944664.jpg (111 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465511944664.jpg
111 KB, 600x600
>ex-sergeant
>>
>>78118858
>>78118674
The Jews tried this with shows like Family Matters and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. The shows served a double purpose, to counter (all too true) White stereotypes about Black family life and to give Blacks strong male role models (father figures are policeman and judge) that they don't have in real life.

Of course once you let Blacks make their own shows everything goes to shit, lol.
>>
>>78118405
Damn. They stripped that man of all ranks and insignia. What did he do I wonder. Maybe he was a little too protective.
>>
>>78119079
Im not disagreeing with you im just pointing out how blacks need to be brainwashed to take care of their families instead of you know them doing it naturally
>>
>>78118405

I'm confused about what he's wearing. Is he supposed to be in some kind of uniform? A Marine, based on the rolled sleeves?
>>
>>78119607
>ex
I don't think it's supposed to be a uniform, just camo.
>>
>Ex sergeant father
>Ex sergeant
>ex E5
Did he get busted down, or just get out and is boasting about getting out as only an E5. Sounds like a failure to me.
>>
>>78119607
Back in the day when the army still used m81 bdu's the rolled sleeves were pretty common
>>
We wuz dorner!!
>>
>>78119223
I know of this man. He is known as Marcus "Towel Heads for Target Practice" Jamison. He did 3 tours of Afghanistan and worked closely with Commander Ben Garrison and his personal squad, codenamed the Triple K Mafia. It seems Schick has him doing ads for them now, I don't know much about his acting ability but I can tell you when I knew him he was one cold son of a bitch, and he's practically dead inside.
>>
Is he a midget?
>>
>>78119185
good post i read it lol really makes you think

fuck everything is so ironic these days but i did really enjoy that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.