[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6 zJrN9zRQ >stupid bea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Martin-Baker.jpg (37 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Baker.jpg
37 KB, 504x504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6zJrN9zRQ

>stupid beaner starts talking shit and touching the biker's property
>get's wrecked
>still wants to talk shit.

explain yourselves mexishits
>>
explain my self?

why do you even let them in in the first place you idiot?

right because your country is run by zionist kikes that want your race extinct

just wish you were smart enough to realize you are barking at the wrong tree
>>
It was a mistake to confront the low IQ spic. It's not worth the trouble. It's enjoyable that he got his ass handled so easily but it's not worth the risk of getting injured or shot by some dumb mother fucker that drives a piece of shit Nissan and has a fat girlfriend.
>>
>>78117318
>explain yourselves mexishits
>implying they can
>>
Why do these army fucks all brag about being welfare queens?
>>
im not defending the mexishit but that army dudes a giant twat.

>Gets butt hurt at shitty driving
>Does all the same shit just to catch up to him
>Drives around like a little bitch
>Proceed to sucker punch
> cries for help
>"I don't want to fight"
>People come to break them up after cries of help
>>
>>78120934
He didn't sucker punch him. He pushed him away and the guy came back at him. Biker guy was ultimately wrong though. Who cares that the spic passed him fast. Biker guy gonna go around and give all shit drivers a lesson? He should have just gone on with his day.
>>
>>78121796

This. If I followed every asshole that did me wrong on my commute home from the office I would be posting this from a jail cell.
>>
>>78121908
>>78121796
>>78120934
>>78118592

Like you fucking pussies have ever had the balls to confront someone who did you wrong on the road

Don't worry, you'll think about this post the next time a bigger man tailgates you and you don't do shit with your tail between your legs
>>
>>78122473

>Carrying if someone tailgates you
>Not just letting them hit you
>>
>>78122562

>who cares if someone gets in your face
>Not just letting them hit you
>>
>>78122473
He done me wrong officer! He done me wrong!!!!! Big man was tailgating me chief!!!! Reeeeeeeeee
>>
Non-American /pol/: this is what 99% of Mexican men in America are like. The doughy body. The yellowed teeth. The bad haircut. The lack of grooming habits. The unwashed clothing. They all speak and act like this, all the time.

The army guy was a faggot but I've never seen someone embody a demographic group as well as the spic in this video.
>>
>Mexican Intellectuals
What else is there to say?
>>
>>78117318
Why was he driving around in the dirt moaning? Was he really that upset about a guy driving like a retard? He had a gopro couldn't he just sued him?
Also why did the spic wear a cum rag shirt in public?
>>
>>78117318
That is one ugly dude tho
>>
>>78122785
But they're behind me, how are they getting in my face?

I think it's funnier to just go 5 mph slower and watch him lose his shit in the rear view mirror.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.