[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible Trump is a secret liberal that plans to crash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 342x465
Is it possible Trump is a secret liberal that plans to crash this country with no survivors?
>>
>>78117045
it's possible, of course.
but for the first time in a long time i have funny feeling... i believe it is hope

hope that this man can and will make America great again
>>
>>78117045
His goal was to win the primaries easily and then just. He's a Clinton plant.
>>
>>78117045
It's also possible that Trump is a reptilian from planet Xenu who wants to enslave humanity.

Or it could just be that Trump is being honest.
>>
nah liberal decades ago then realized the goal post moved on him along with the rest of america
>>
>>78117208
Why would the Clintons plant him when they could have just rolled with Yeb! and won with ease.
>>
>>78117045
It's probably not possible given the forces that have aligned behind Hillary. If he was a globalist plant like Romney was then he'd be getting boatloads of funding from the usual globalists, and they'd see a win-win situation no matter how we voted.

The forces aligned against Trump pretty much prove he's the real deal.
>>
>>78117386
Because OP is a faggot and Trump is not a plant
>>
>>78117386
We couldn't lambast Bush as a racist or a sexist. Trump is way easier.
>>
>>78117045

If he was a secret liberal, I bet he is no more after seeing how much the liberals turned against him and keep shitting and even physically attacking him and his voters 24/7.
>>
>>78117045
Is it even legal for a politician to lie about what party they're with
>>
>>78121283
"Liberal" isn't a party here in Burgerland, just an ideology. Not all Republicans are conservatives and not all Democrats are liberals.
>>
>>78122438
This. New Yorkers are consistently heterodox centrist; tolerating gays, but for law and order. Exactly what the Republicans need to regain their own exiled base.
>>
>>78117386
It's not enough to simply secure victory, it was also necessary to destroy the repuation of the Republican party.
>>
File: Bachmann_corndog_63398201.jpg (59 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
Bachmann_corndog_63398201.jpg
59 KB, 540x405
>>78117045

tRump is in full meltdown. The only thing crashing is his con game, all around his ears.

The only place he's going to be able to peddle his fraud will be Russia, and chances are pretty good the Russians will cut his throat or feed him a polonium cocktail. His brand is already dead in the western world; he's bleeding out buckets by the day and barely even knows it. Yet.

You should read this:

Trump Joining Forces With Michele Bachmann For Evangelical Outreach
- http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-michele-bachmann-evangelicals

He has no idea what he's doing or who he's associating with.
>>
>>78117208

This.

Trump's campaign is probably one of the biggest hoaxes ever pulled in politics. The fact that they got the likes of /pol/ to basically become their puppet and destroy their opposition for them is amazing.
>>
>>78123340
>Trump Joining Forces With Michele Bachmann
>Michele Bachmann

MUH DIK
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.