[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could go to any time in history, where and why would you go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Anne-Frank-Desk.jpg (110 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Anne-Frank-Desk.jpg
110 KB, 900x900
If you could go to any time in history, where and why would you go?
>>
Two minutes ago to kill op before he decided to shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>78116150
A HAHAHA HAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHA
>>
>>78116076
Probably the 60's in San Francisco... looks like it was a really great time to live in from the documentaries.
>>
>>78116076
1990's and go blow money in the old arcade.

Also get a comfy tech job before they were mainstream and slave driving
>>
I'd go meet the guy that invented fire.
>>
>>78116150
/thread
saged
>>
>>78116076
The future; to see what happens in the decades beyond my life, and to check in on my decendants.
>>
>>78116076
Late 1800's. I'm a mechanical engineer, I'd make lots technology from my timeline. I'd probably sell decent machine guns and such to America for the Spanish American war, then use the profits to position myself to sell bombers and fighter aircraft in WWI. Then I'd reinvest again to develop nuclear missiles in time to stop WWII.
>>
I'd pound Anne Frank before shooting her myself.
>>
i'd go back 2 years mid July got the best gobby of my life on a street in Cork city off a drunk slut after the club, bitch knew her way around a kielbasa
>>
>>78116076
To her first day in the Joy Division at Auschwitz

I'd book her first hour and pay extra for bareback / anal
>>
>>78116076
I'd go back to when the surface of the earth was covered with nothing but churning cauldrons of fire and magma, and witness a frighteningly beautiful landscape, still being moulded by the same primal forces that conceived the celestial heavens themselves. I would gaze through the endless firestorms raging above and catch a faint glimpse of a majestic moon, approximately 10 times in size and beauty, before promptly choking to death on the toxic air filling my lungs and using my dying breaths to whisper a soliloquy of my returning to dust.

Beats putting a fucking bullet through my skull like I was gonna do
>>
Is this the only book the jews force the mexican youth here to read now?

I don't even remember the sexual shit, I think the jews just added it to get the spic school aged brown menace to read propaganda.
>>
>>78116076
America, 1948. Drive across country and live out the years in California.
>>
>>78116150
You didn't fully answer his question m8
>>
>>78116076
I WISH I COULD SAVE HER IN SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE
>>
File: Communism - Zionism.jpg (125 KB, 588x506) Image search: [Google]
Communism - Zionism.jpg
125 KB, 588x506
>>78116076
>Prussia
>May 5, 1818
>Cave in newborn Karl Marx's faggot skull
>>
File: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (202 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg
202 KB, 680x750
>>78116076
To fight in shorts while wielding my FN-FAL
>>
File: 1465184547687.jpg (115 KB, 720x1130) Image search: [Google]
1465184547687.jpg
115 KB, 720x1130
>>78116076
Anne Frank's synagouge. Why? So I can inseminate her, to provide children for the fatherland.
>>
File: 1449801423295.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1449801423295.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>78124561
>thinking half-breeds have any place in the Third Reich
Sorry lad. I think 1/4 Jew was the most they were willing to accept unless you were a WW1 veteran.
>>
>>78116076
I'd probably travel back to the migratory period out of Africa and using my pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes, I would impregnate thousands of women so millennia later when scientists are analysing human genetics they find the genes of a single paternal ancestor all across the world.
>>
>>78116076
that two headed boy i heard about sounded kind of cool.
>>
File: image.png (350 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350 KB, 680x486
The only reason I don't kms for my cut dick is the hope that Anne Frank will blow me and I know how much she'd love it
>>
>>78116076
The end.
Honestly, who wouldn't want to be able to hear the normies scream, and join in with the /pol/fags and the jeremiahs and say
>i told you this would happen
>>
>>78116076
show the polish engineering how to built a transistor and other goodies from the future. also tell them about hitler and maybe assasinate him, while being weak.
>>
That depends. Would I just visit? Then Jerusalem when Jesus was crucified. Did it really happen? Was it a big deal or business as usual? How did he survive?

If I had to stay, then Berlin 1936. Glorious Olympic Games, and 4 good years in the greatest country on earth at the time before moving to Malibu to avoid the bomb raids.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.