[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
What happened, /pol/?
>>
File: 1466562070417.gif (3 MB, 365x341) Image search: [Google]
1466562070417.gif
3 MB, 365x341
Gee, I dunno
>>
>>78115724
I'd hire these niggers.
>>
File: lbj-racist2.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
They got enslaved again and subjected to Democrat plantation.
>>
File: 1465933286919.png (6 KB, 356x480) Image search: [Google]
1465933286919.png
6 KB, 356x480
>>
>>78116063

Pretty much this.
>>
>>78116063
THIS this
THIS
Look up
>black divorce rates
>married % of black population
>black children with fathers in their lives
all of them begin to plummet in the mid-1960s onwards
>>
>>78115724
those guys went to a diner to eat with you and you called the fire dept who hosed them down

then they went to your schools to learn with you and you called to cops and sicced dogs on them

then lynchings, jews, black power and here we are
>>
This is a great example of just how stupid and irresponsible this place has become. You just can't get it through your thick white racist skulls that the black community has moved beyond your stupid white culture and formed a society of their own, with their own rules and expectations. Back in the time of this picture, blacks were expected to mimic and ape white cultural norms. But they have surpassed that and moved on, leaving your stagnat white norms in the dust. You fools just don't understand.

That's why I'm leaving.
>>
>>78116386
>those guys went to a diner to eat with you and you called the fire dept who hosed them down
>then they went to your schools to learn with you and you called to cops and sicced dogs on them
we wuz oppressed n sheeit

Get over it nigger
>>
File: saggy-pants-thug.jpg (40 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
saggy-pants-thug.jpg
40 KB, 500x452
>>78116541
Ah yes, black """culture""". Pic related.

In a sense you're correct. They've gone back to their roots, that is behaving like jungle savages.
>>
File: 1465693644813s.jpg (1013 B, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1465693644813s.jpg
1013 B, 125x110
>>78116148
>>
>>78116541
>That's why I'm leaving.

Hopefully in a boat to africa.
>>
>>78116063

But everybody called them niggers back then, including the niggers. LBJ was just a product of his time and he fit right in.
>>
>>78115724

Social engineering by the Democrats in the 60s (see LBJ pic above) led to dissolution of the black family unit as fathers were rendered obsolete and replaced by the state in the form of dem programz and welfare. Pretty straightforward, actually.
>>
>>78116345

You wanna be more specific? I don't see a connection between increasing the black's political power, however incrementally, and the decline in their quality of life in the 60s.
>>
File: NEDOOM.jpg (69 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
NEDOOM.jpg
69 KB, 400x260
>>78116541
>that's why I'm leaving
Please bring those "good boys who dindu nuffin" with you, where you go. I hope you're headed towards the sun.
>>
>>78117521
>dissolution of the black family unit as fathers were rendered obsolete and replaced by the state in the form of dem programz and welfare.

What the fuck are you talking about. Everyone is eligible for state welfare. You don't see other ethnic groups turning into criminals and misfits all of a sudden because they can get social welfare. There's something else at play.
>>
>>78116541
Your ID is pretty much GAYAIDS
>>
its true that blacks were better off in the 50's but its also true that even then they had higher rape/murder rates and scored much lower on intelligence tests.
>>
>>78115724

They stopped trying to emulate white society for acceptance.
>>
>>78117476
People thrive in adversity. Today blacks are too domesticated.
>>
>>78115724
Democrats happened
>>
>>78116541
WE
>>
>>78117746

They also legitimately had less opportunity in the 50s, unlike today where they have massive benefits in their favor and still can't get their shit together. It's embarrassing to watch an entire race of people drop the ball so hard.
>>
>>78116668
top kek
>>
>>78117988
ya they suck
>>
>>78116541
This is some tasty b8 m8
>>
>>78115724

These 3 criminals are trying to emulate the class act of the mafia, didn't work out for them long term.
>>
>>78117693

You know literally nothing about American political history if you don't understand the basic fact that the Democratic Party has roped them into dependence on the state through TARGETED social engineering. A significant part of the "War on Poverty" and similar efforts were expressly intent on addressing the disproportionately high poverty in the black community. Mind you, this was when their unemployment was still very low and their family unit was still mostly intact - they just had higher rates of poverty and crime.

That all changed after the Democrats honed in on them, and blacks as a result switched from voting as a block for Republicans to overwhelmingly voting Democrat. That was the beginning of the spiral into fatherless, broken homes and inter-generational welfare and everything you now see today.

Yes, welfare and other social programs are available to everyone. I'm not saying otherwise. But the federal and state governments would specifically target "high risk areas" or whatever other buzzword they'd come up with, which translated in reality to black areas.
>>
Ironically, the system that was set up to "help" them turned them into good voters for one party.
>>
>>78115724
MLK died before he could complete his dream of turning black people white
>>
>>78115724

Hip hop and rap music. Also crack cocaine.
>>
>>78115724
Color was invented.
>>
As a black person I will say, that systemic segregation and banking sabotage on black communitis led to a economic diaspora.

Further social security programs reduced the role of the black father

After that high teen pregnancy rates and low employment dud the work in conjuction with drug culture which relieved the black population of the need for education to suceed as long as you flipped dope and made cake.

Now we're in a revival period due to exposure to jewish media and white women.

Not that there will be results similar to the Asian population , there are I ln fact black people who very much contribute to society.

I'm sure you white guys know which black person I'm talking about.
>>
>>78115724
welfare system happened
>>
With all the trumpcunts I'm surprised nobody mentioned free trade deals killing middle class inner city jobs.
>>
>>78115724
They learned that sitting back and waiting for handouts was infinitely easier than earning what they wanted.
>>
Thomas Sowell has written about this in Black Rednecks and White Liberals

>Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture, which is claimed to be "authentic black culture", is historically neither authentic nor black in origin. Instead, Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture is in fact a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture which existed during the antebellum South. This culture came, in turn, from the "Cracker culture" of the North Britons and Scots-Irish who migrated from the generally lawless border regions of Britain.

>Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, e.g.,

>an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery.

https://youtu.be/kB_m5-xBy0Q?t=2395

IQ could also have something to with with blacks susceptible to this culture.
>>
>>78116386
>These guys went to a diner to eat with you and you called the fire dept who hosed them down

Glad to see you have such a deep understanding of race relations anon you are truly the Edgelord
>>
>>78120088
This, this country will never have use for niggers as long as we can just import 3rd-world shitskins on the taxpayer's dime.
>>
>>78116386
He has a point. Racist whites gave the jews and the leftist whites all the ammunition in the world to manipulate blacks into buying their cancerous leftist ideologies like multiculturalism, nigger culture being the authentic black man's culture, victimhood, and the welfare state ideology.

And again, all they had to do was point to the actions of racist whites, differences in social economical outcomes between whites and blacks, and slavery and it was petty much a cake walk from there. Shit, you can pretty cite this exact same process for why African turned into shit too.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.