[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is China the greatest civilization in the history of man? -Best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: Qing_Dynasty_1820.png (380 KB, 910x675) Image search: [Google]
Qing_Dynasty_1820.png
380 KB, 910x675
Is China the greatest civilization in the history of man?

-Best culture
-Best empires
-Best philosophers
-Best poets
-Best cuisine
-Best literature
-Best history

China is going to reclaim the top spot, so why aren't you learning Mandarin?
>>
>Best cuisine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVsksGBGodI
>>
>>78116026
They only do that in Yulin. Dog meat is illegal everywhere else.

China made an art of cuisine while Europeans were eating meat on a stick and boiled potato for thousands of years. DESU Only French can come close to Chinese cuisine.
>>
>>78116558
Pretty sure that other parts of China eat Fido too.
>>
>best culture
>best cuisine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
>>
>>78115706
Whatever helps you sleep at night, you yellow cunt.

Ameribros, ever wonder why a lot of Chinese restaurants only take cash, never checks or card? It's because they escape their shit lives in China, set up some shit-tier generic restaurant in every small town, and what's more, DON'T PAY TAXES. Report to IRS.
>>
>>78117404
I'm actually a white boy you bitch.

Also, your stereotype of Chinese immigrants is blatantly false.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_Americans
>>
>>78117404
They do the same here. Probably the same everywhere.
>>
>>78118030

Lol, go live in China for a while and see how they will inevitably cheat you and take advantage of you simply because you're a foreigner.

Btw, I got that fact straight from the mouth of a Chinese international student. Go loudly slurp some dog meat off the bone and fuck off.
>>
>>78115706
No, Chinese civilization is inferior to european civilization. Heck I'd even say it's inferior to Hindu civilization.
>>
>>78118180

If every nationality were an animal, the chinks would be cockroaches. Widespread, foul scavengers.
>>
>>78118233
You clearly have a inferiority complex. Get a life faggot
>>
Best gutter oil
Best dog cages
Best rivers
Best manners
>>
File: China.jpg (50 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
China.jpg
50 KB, 576x384
>>78115706
As the west falls, the East will rise
>>
>>78115706
***Best infant workers building my iPhone
>>
>>78118369
How the fuck could ANYONE feel inferior to the Chinese? Even the Chinese hate themselves and their country so much that they're immigrating en masse.
>>
>>78118315
But our civilization is inferior to Chinese civilization
>>
>>78118493
this

that's why chinks are so eager to call themselves (and anything Japanese they like) "Asian."

> "Oh yeah. I love anime. Asian culture so cool!"
> "Fucking Japanese raped us!!!"
>>
>>78118612
Historically perhaps, but the past 150 years make up for it.
>>
>>78115706
Tell me some chinese poetry, homeboy.
>>
>>78118493
You're a retard. The Chinese upper class are buying up properties and companies overseas. It's the modern equivalent of colonization. Also, historically, the Chinese were viewed as the supreme people by half the world. Every country known to China was basically a vassal at one point.
>>
>>78115706

Couldn't take Korea because...?
>>
>>78118959

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese-language_poets
>>
>>78115706
>OP wants to hype the Han
>posts map of Qing
>arr rook same
>>
>>78119028

> Muh dynasties!

Stay mad, chink. You're not white, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>78116558
"Boiled potato"

That's a new world foodstuff, ya chingchong dingdong
>>
>>78118315
Jap civilization is like a cheap offshoot of Chinese civilization, that finally stunk slightly less at the very end
>>
>>78115706

Their technology stagnated due to tradition taking priority. There's a reason Europe's tech exploded while China stayed behind.
>>
Do they speak Cantonese there, or is that more of a SEA rat language?
>>
>>78117295
>japanese
>curry

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P70wnmBmVcQ
>>
>>78119308
Qing was culturally and politically Chinese you dipshit
>>
File: 1464803655224.png (425 KB, 3516x2264) Image search: [Google]
1464803655224.png
425 KB, 3516x2264
>>78115706
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

let me take a breath

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>78121001
actually, Cantonese is spoken in HK, which is arguably the most civilised part of China.
>>
>le big asian cock meme
>>
>>78121503
>civilized

U mean cucked
>>
>>78115706
>best culture
>best empires
>best philosophers
>best poets
>best cuisine
>best literature
>best history

Are you high? Do you even know what Europe is?
>>
>>78121627
>t. mainland international student CCP member candidate
>>
>>78115706
>why aren't you learning Mandarin
Their cartoons aren't as good as the japs.
>>
File: porcelain-tower.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
porcelain-tower.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
>>78121673
dumbshit. Whities only got the better of China in the past 200 years. All other times, China had better all of those.
>>
>>78115706
maybe they did
but they got cucked by Mao
now they have nothing
>>
>>78122313
But they did they cucked Korea so bad that they had to send gifts and their most beautiful women to China as tributes
>>
>>78121985
Greece? Rome? Spanish empire?
>>
>>78115706
>Is China the greatest civilization in the history of man?
No.

See
>>78116026

Also, watch
>gutter/sewer oil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>fake eggs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55tz4qwFMo
In their defense, they use the same methods that the West uses to make "vegan" caviar for veganfaggots to make fake/manmade eggs. Still, when the Chink does it, it's most likely 10x more unsafe because of the questionable fillers they use to cut costs. They're worse than the Jew.

>compilation of Chink fake shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIJ-M_DLZK0
One of the most disturbing is the melamine milk. They have no scruples killing their own people, even if they're just children. Don't get me wrong. The West had the same problem too however, the West was able to resolve that much quicker and the enforcement of food safety laws are (for the most part) pretty strict. Only a few incidents here and there, like that horse meat/food mislabeling controversy in Bongland where someone was selling horse as beef. And the "meat glue" thing. Major Chinese food safety issues/controversies happen much more often.

The problem is corruption. Ever since the Cultural Revolution, corruption has been the pillar of Chinese civilization, and it's destroying it from within.
>>
It's funny /pol/ condemns China when the CCP are the ones actively slaughtering Mudslimes and faggots alike.

>b-but they eat dogs

Not an argument
>>
>>78118315

Westerm Yurop > Pooinloo > Chayna > Nippon banzai = Slavs n Eastern Yuros (both had gr8 scientists n shiet but both basically just copied civilization) > Persia > Religion of Peace > Kangz
>>
>>78122313
>Now they have nothing

Kek, except all your best university students ?
30% of your debt ?
All the products we buy ?
>>
>>78123995
>Implying dog eating is why people hate chinks

That's just the tip of the iceberg, nigger.
>>
File: 1466184686157.jpg (72 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
1466184686157.jpg
72 KB, 800x435
Bring back great Mao Tse-tung and maybe it is
>>
>>78123995

>The CCP slaughtering Mudslimes and medieval Buddhist Mongols and Tibetians meme

The CCP bred fucking minorities while they oppressed and cucked the Han population, starved their own people to death and led the country into a colossal economic failure they only started to come out in the 80s and they are pretty much the reason why hard working and intelligent chinks still have to slave away for pennies.

Maoism is the epitome of degeneracy, cuddling the shittiest people and vile hatred towards the better races.
>>
http://liveleak.com/view?i=f2f_1466562237

What's with Chinese women and stripping? Not complaining though.
>>
>>78115706
While I don't necessarily disagree that China is poised to claim the number one spot in the world the rest of your argument is false. Even during times when they were "on top" in the past they were always just a placeholder while bad shit went down in the West, and that is my biggest caution with considering China as something to embrace, they've never built the new box, just made the best of the current one.
>>
>>78124164
>Kek, except all your best university students ?
Their best university students, at best, are parrots. The best and brightest of China can only copy things. They cannot innovate like the West could. That's why they steal Western tech. They even steal from the Russians, even though the Russians were more willing to share their tech because they don't really have any friends after WW2. Most of their military tech are either copies or based on Russian designs.

The commies really did a number on their culture in that they were once innovators. They came up with gunpowder that facilitated Western dominance--they had the know-how, but didn't know how to use it to rule the world. And then the commies came. That was their Dark Ages.

But with some Western influence, they rose to become an economic power. Without the West pushing them towards capitalism, the Chinamen would've still been facing famines and eating each other because a fully-commie society would've eventually imploded or stagnated into mediocrity.
>>
>>78124164
Found the chink.
>>
>>78123977
I could post a million fucked up things about any country. It's all just propaganda. Go fuck yourself.
>>
What happens to China if the dollar crashes? That can't be good for them right?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.