[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IHOP Chimpout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: InternationalHouseOfChimps.png (218 KB, 1072x829) Image search: [Google]
InternationalHouseOfChimps.png
218 KB, 1072x829
I love that this is on drudge right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORCL6bDS71w
>>
The baby crying in the background is a nice touch
>>
>filename
Top kek
>>
>>78114998
it gets better, check out 5:15 ladyboon on the counter even
>>
Holy shit apparently IHOP is ground zero for some many dindus just getting their life back on track
>>
>>78114800
Non-blacks must go to Bob Evans for their breakfast. Not NigHOP.
>>
>>78116107
oh fuck how right you are.

Went to eat breakfast in Cleveland Saturday.

Walk into IHOP

no body around, no customers in place

wait
wait
walk around
hear she boons hooping in back
Walk out

Go to Bob Evans down the road.

Nice White lady greets and seats me
>>
>>78114800

When African, pre-colonial tribes would engage in warfare, it often consisted of the tow sides standing at a distance, yelling taunts and making aggressive movements. The occasional rock or spear was chucked, usually not meant to cause serious damage. Most of the time, it would resolve itself out ass both teams retreated to manage any received injuries. Having successfully marked their territory, the conflict would end.

Or, one tribe would later ambush the other when it was vulnerable, slaughtering all of them, always engaging in mutilation, sometimes in cannibalism.

Behaviors are genetic and / or reinforced by cultural conditioning.
>>
>>78114800
What were they fighting about? I don't speak ebonics.

Also, it's fucking hilarious that the only man there is just filming in the background, some black guys are pretty based. I think he was enjoying this shit as much as I was.
>>
>>78115317
When it panned over to that I cracked up. I was half expecting a white guy to walk in, see the civil war unfolding, and walk right back out.
>>
Just another day in Memfrica.
>>
File: 1458197812246.jpg (17 KB, 307x301) Image search: [Google]
1458197812246.jpg
17 KB, 307x301
>>78116805
To be honest (as a black man, who has seen this chimp ass shit first hand) most black men are the absolute fucking WORST at breaking up fights. If you kept watching later on, you'd see how there were a couple other guys trying to break up the fight, but so passively you'd seriously wonder why they'd bother doing anything at all. A lot of dudes are content to sit back and watch because honestly, black women usually seem to have a lot more testosterone then the men in those situations. Honestly you could probably do some tests to prove it, but it's damn highly likely

Just the worst
>>
>>78117215
It's true!

Black man vs black man:
>black women screaming "oh mah got!"

Black woman vs black woman
>black men laughing "huhuh, lol shit denishria, you tell em"
>>
>>78117215
I don't fucking blame them for acting like that. I know my ass wouldn't be getting involved. There's nothing dignified about trying to get some crazy bitch to calm down only to have her ignore you and keep screaming as you're forced to restrain her.

It's not like you can just pop her in the fucking mouth and deescalate things.
>>
>>78116714
it sounds more civilized than western warfare in a way
>>
>>78117215
true you can't stop two hood bitches from scrapping
>>
>>78117605
If they actually wanted them to stop fighting they would. Man on woman violence is no big deal in the black community. Women hit men, men hit women; its just something that happens. They are pussies about it and won't call the cops over one punch or something (also because there are usually some drugs for the cops to find)
>>
File: chimpout.gif (852 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
chimpout.gif
852 KB, 300x225
>>78114800
>>
>>78117785
That's more or less how all warfare used to be. Germanic and middle easterners used single combat if they could, so they didn't have to have many people die. Things changed with Rome.
>>
I've seen too many videos of niggers chimping out in restaurants
>>
>>78117903
Is there a full video to this?
>>
Post more chimpout vids
>>
>>78118025
Probably... but I've been searching for years and never found it.
>>
>>78114800
SHE BUMBUM MESHA BUM BUM SHA BUM

how are they ALL so fat? who is fucking these women? Do black men have no sense of dignity or self-respect?
>>
>>78114800
>Fight breaks out
>Babies and kids crying

Come on man, when I was young and I saw fights, they always entertained me.

>That one black woman calling the other a "ho"
I understand insulting a woman by calling her a bitch but calling her a ho cracks me up since a ho is another word for a prostitute and that woman is probably not one. Not complaining but it cracks me up.
>>
>>78114800
Well.

It was certainly massive.
>>
>>78115740
Nah, Memphis is just full of niggers. The IHOP near my house only have white people working there.
>>
https://youtu.be/jLpJtYaFEac
>>
>>78114800
I watched the OP vid and then got sucked into a half hour of watching late night restaurant chimpouts. I will never get that time back.
>>
>>78114800
I heard a theory about fatherless households in the african american community. The women have a strange high degree of masculine traits because of the tough environment. And the young men have effeminate traits, obtained from being raised by single mothers. Naturally the father teach the children to be more responsible and protect the family from bad scenarios like these.

It's a sad situation, and I just want that baby to be safe. It makes me angry and I just want to grab that baby and take her/him to a safe place to be raised.
>>
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/32255845/two-sisters-charged-after-fighting-at-ihop
>The General Manager told police that employee Janika Nellums and her sister Shanika Strickland got into a fight with other restaurant employees as a baby sat just a few feet away.
holy shit you cannot make this shit up
>>
>>78114800
boring shit, come back when you have something dank
>>
I worked as a third shift sort order cook at IHOP during Obama's amazing economic growth.

Nothing this crazy happened.
>>
File: 1446946363693.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
1446946363693.png
14 KB, 364x322
>>78118941
>janika
>shanika
>>
>>78118574
haha me too
>>
Does any one have the we wuz kangs music video in a museum
>>
File: Capture.png (517 KB, 571x617) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
517 KB, 571x617
>>78119169
>sisters
>different last names
>>
Glad to see diverse business are thriving without white men getting in the way.
>>
>>78118090
>>78118025

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPVl4TMUz8k
>>
File: mwr7duU.jpg (312 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
mwr7duU.jpg
312 KB, 900x1200
>>78120020
What the fuck is that thing
>>
Another idiot shooting a vertical video.

Don't these morons realize that it cuts off most of the action?

Turn your phone sideways you fucking idiot.
>>
>>78120328

Pretty sure it's a dude in drag clowning and inadvertently red-pilling some middle class liberals.
>>
>>78114800

What the hell is going on in this video? Is that fat black woman spanking someone? Does she actually work for IHOP? Is that why she's wearing the blue apron? Who in their right mind thinks this is acceptable behavior?
>>
>>78114800
Fuck this stupid country
>>
>>78118090
It's a dude dressed as a women and its for comedy skit also I thinks it's keel and peel show
>>
File: 10810409_G.jpg (5 KB, 144x180) Image search: [Google]
10810409_G.jpg
5 KB, 144x180
mfw when this is considered human
>>
>>78114800
But did she find out what the fuck she meant though?
>>
>>78120880
Niggers are humans.

It's Abbos who differ the most anatomically and mentally for humans. They've been genetically isolated for much longer.
>>
>>78114800

Funny, I wasn't going to watch this because I thought oh I've already seen that video of blacks going total African in an IHOP.

Turns out that's a DIFFERENT video of blacks at IHOP.

https://youtu.be/d-rBD-LRJjM

Is IHOP the new McDonald's? Should I be avoiding it too /pol/ ?
>>
File: 1465839088316.jpg (29 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1465839088316.jpg
29 KB, 420x294
>>78121011
ok, lets get real with that abbos and 89% of all nigs are fucking sub human.
>>
>see side videos
>it's all black people fightin in ihop
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaospANfdxY

this fight is better
>>
>>78114800
This is just a normal day in Memphis guys
>>
Fucking niggers
>>
>>78121714
Come for the great salads, stay for the show!
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.