[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p eople/jennifer-lawrence-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/jennifer-lawrence-reveals-the-two-words-she-wants-to-say-to-donald-trump-a7030316.html
HOLY FUCK.

JENNIFER LAWRENCE SAID ON THE GRAHAM NORTON SHOW SHE WANTS TO TELL DONALD TRUMP "F*CK YOU"

IS THIS IT? HOW CAN DONALD EVER RECOVER?!
>>
>>78114559

>two words
>not shigdooly batooly

Basic.
>>
HOLY FUCK BONALD DUMP ABSOLUTELY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

ITS OVER /pol/, WHAT DID SHE MEAN WHEN SHE SAID, "REALLY MAKES ME THINK ABOUT SAYING "FUCK YOU" TO DRUMPF"

ROMALD'S CAMPAIGN = OVER
BREXIT = OVER
PUTIN = OVER
CHINA = #1
>>
>>78114559

Damn, she looks like such a bitch now

She looks more wholesome in the pictures with her pussy spread wide open than she does with that platinum dyed dyke cut
>>
>>78114967
rally maeks me thing...
>>
>>78114559
look at depp

you can see in his eyes how much he just wants to tell this dumb slut "you literally an awful actress and know nothing"

god i hate j law
>>
Wow *thinks*

Guess I'm a #Barrage4Farage

Well, /pol/?
>>
>>78114559
I literally do not know who she is
>>
>>78114559
kek I already came buckets to her pictures like I give a fuck about anything she has to say now
>>
>>78114559

she was so fucking hideous in the xmen movie. she needs to go and stay go.
>>
File: k.gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
915 KB, 245x285
this is old news
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.