[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on this guy. why is he considered a liar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 40_ronald_reagan.jpg (291 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
40_ronald_reagan.jpg
291 KB, 800x452
redpill me on this guy. why is he considered a liar?
>>
>>78114229
He maybe lied about contra, it's debatable and shakily substantiated.
Mostly Democrats need to discredit effective things to people too young to remember, so they don't have to actually do anything well to satisfy their base.
>>
>>78114229
>said he was for small government
>ballooned the debt and started the war on drugs

fucking faggot desu m8
>>
He was an old chump that let the RNC force him into Bush as VP, then got shot by the nutjob, mental son of one of Bush's personal friends.

He was a dumbass.
>>
>>78114229

George Bush had him shot
>>
Overrated NWO puppet/10
>>
>>78114660
nixon started he war on drugs
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
if he's a liar what's that make everyone else after him? And especially hilldawg?
>>
He's a very good Goy.
>>
>>78114229

Nice attempt at diversion, but there's only one candidate, past or present, who has proven to not be able to open their mouths without saying some totally false and incorrect bullshit, pic related.
>>
He was a good President until Bush sent a loonie to kill him.
The assassination failed but still Bush become effectively the one commanding USA and the country become a neocon feud.
>>
He lost the cold war.
>>
File: headsup.jpg (42 KB, 580x441) Image search: [Google]
headsup.jpg
42 KB, 580x441
>>78114953
>hilldawg

Read about Mena airport.
>smuggling CIA drugs into Arkansas
>sending the Arkansas Police to Waco
>covering up for the Bush cabal

You're chasing the wrong dog, dog.
>>
>>78115267
Arkansan here, any sources? Ive been really wanting to read into this
>>
>>78114229
Lazily (or scummily) signed legislation ostensibly supporting gun rights into law, but containing the Hughes amendment banning nearly all automatic weapons.

Also, post-presidency, supporting the '94 "Assault Weapons Ban" under Clinton.

Although the war on drugs is an abject failure and, to me, an abhorrent restriction of personal liberty, his stance/actions on this matter don't really constitute a falsehood or lie.

Then there's the maybe-Contra thing.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (54 KB, 714x425) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
54 KB, 714x425
>>78115446
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=965M_9BCYsw
>>
>>78114229
Was he a career politician? If so, yes. Yes he was.

All politicians regardless of party or supposed ethos are fucking lying liars. Ronaldus Magnus just happened to be our liar, and a damn charismatic one at that.
>>
>>78114229
he was a globalist
subverted by the jew
not sure that he knew though
he accidently got some things right.
>>
File: digit.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
digit.jpg
281 KB, 1920x1080
>>78115446
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.