[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Trump looses and Brexit fails?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14
File: PeePee.jpg (16 KB, 236x231) Image search: [Google]
PeePee.jpg
16 KB, 236x231
What if Trump looses and Brexit fails?
>>
File: shrug.webm (142 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
shrug.webm
142 KB, 402x720
>>78112517
>>
>>78112517
Then we live to fight another day.
>>
>>78112517
WW3 and we meet on battlefield.
>>
Brexit will probably win but Trump won't. So you get half and half.
>>
>looses
hopefully Hillary forces you to go back to school
>>
>>78112517
We continue on, to the bitter end.....
>>
File: (((canada))).png (27 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
(((canada))).png
27 KB, 735x541
>>78112773
>>
>>78112517
It'll be a great year
>>
Any brits here?

If you had a strong King that was 100% Britain first and wanted to restore the empire to glory would you vote for him to gain control of the country again?
>>
>>78112757
That's what I'm thinking
>>
File: 2nd-Amendment.jpg (43 KB, 643x429) Image search: [Google]
2nd-Amendment.jpg
43 KB, 643x429
>>78112517
Si vis pacem, para bellum anon.
>>
>>78112517
If either of twose two happens, what immediately follows is this:
Putin will EMP mericuck and all its military (which will be all clustered up in yurup at the time) and yisrahell and sack their governments while we all simultaneously try to get the high score for most globalist oathbreaking cocksucking treasonous cuck niggers killed out of whatever vlad doesn't vaporize.

Then we BLANDA UPP with Russia and exectute leftys wholesale.
>>
>>78112517
https://youtu.be/mLEtb9N9oMA

Eh. Never really gave a shit about Brexit. Over in Europe they can do whatever the hell they want.
>>
>>78112517
Cheer up - Civil War
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 618x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 618x502
>brexit fails
Just submit to the Fourth Reich you inbred fucks.
>>
>>78112517

Become a Cop.
>>
We start a political party and one day take over the world from this very website.

Shits gonna be so cash.
>>
>>78112517
I want the UK to be independent- however, I have infinite doubt that Brexit will happen.
Look at the Scots, everything is matching it.
>>
Defect to Russia
>>
File: 1411352693155.gif (83 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1411352693155.gif
83 KB, 200x200
>>78112517
Go back to worshiping an apocalyptic plague goddess.
>>
>>78112517
Suicide pact.
>>
>>78116673

I'm a cop. Don't do it.
>>
Trump wont win because she was successful at marketing herself to a coddled bitch baby society that is more worried about feelings than the money in their bank accounts
>>
Probably some dystopia. Although Trump may run again in four years.

if he isn't dead by the end of this race tbhwyfam

leftists are literally ignoring an assassination on Trump. Well, actually they're sad about it. It's despicable, but I could see myself not caring if Hillary died.

Anyway, gonna get a gun and keep my head down. Don't really prefer getting sniped for posting on 4chan when Hiro sells it out to google or something
>>
>>78116906
DO IT AGAIN EBOLA-CHAN
>>
>>78112517

I have a feeling that brexit won't fail. What Im afraid of is that its not going to matter. The other countries in the EU will punish Britian for it and force meme that it was a terrible decision.

Writing is on the wall.
>>
Everyone will vote Trump and Hilary Clinton will still "win." The real question is if they'll have an inquiry into subversion of democracy.

Everyone will vote leave for brexit, and David Cameron will sweat it out for two years and even hold another referendum.

Trust me, I'm Australian.
>>
>>78116925

Can you give a short summary of why?

Whats it like? Whats the worst part?

-deebly goncernt cibbizen
>>
Trump WILL lose and brexit WILL fail
The majority of both America and Britain are cucks and Liberals, the only thing we can do is sit back and watch as the world burns.
>>
>>78117212

>Trust me, I'm Australian.

just bantz my shit up
>>
>>78117469
You realise that you're going to worship the fuck out of Australians when I'm right. Hilary will win and it'll reek of corruption just as badly as the Austrian election.

It'll be glorious... If you're Australian.
>>
File: 1465642728285.jpg (57 KB, 450x669) Image search: [Google]
1465642728285.jpg
57 KB, 450x669
>>78112669
We shall touch mosins, brethren.
>>
>>78117735

Yeah there is a part of me that feels like trump will win the general election by clinton will become pres anyway.

Im not trying to be negative but you look at all the pressure on trump throughout this campaign and see that by and large it has not been successful.

I mean this is America. They blew Kennedy's head off in the middle of the day in front of everyone.

You don't think they aren't capable of rigging an election?
>>
File: 1462498905887.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1462498905887.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>78117394
>majority of Americans are liberals
>>
File: 1461449887825.jpg (98 KB, 773x898) Image search: [Google]
1461449887825.jpg
98 KB, 773x898
>>78112517
We wake up from our nightmare into our second Trump presidency as we enjoy the spoils of the America-Britain alliance.
>>
File: Innawoods?.jpg (92 KB, 677x410) Image search: [Google]
Innawoods?.jpg
92 KB, 677x410
>>78117394
So basically go Inna woods and watch our countries burn?
>>
>>78117394
>New Mexico,

Fuck off illegal.
>>
>>78113525

You know, I almost forgot we still had the second amendment, mainly cause of the demonization it's faced. Militarization of the populous before or after November though?
>>
>>78117392

It's fun for the first couple years, but if you're like me and join to feel like you're making a difference in your community, to get the shit off your streets and even just to be in a good position in the event of the Happening, you'll get demoralized pretty quick.

It gets to a point where you stop caring about people's bullshit problems. It sinks in around the 1000th time you find yourself in Jaykwon's shitty section 8 apartment, trying not to breathe too deep so you don't have to smell that uniquely section 8 smell of stale unwashed body, old fast food, cigarettes and shit and piss, listening to Shaneekuia scream about how her baby daddy hit her, while 8 or 9 kids run around screaming their head off and someone on the other side of the county is on the radio asking for backup because he's in a fight, that's about the time you realize it's not really worth the 32k/yr.

So you get pissed. Because you're tired of this shit. You tell Jaykwon he's under arrest. Family Violence Assault and Battery. Chase him out the back door, fight him, put him in cuffs and take him to jail. He's out of jail on bond before the end of your shift.

So you repeat that story with the details slightly different maybe 4 or 5 times that night. You go home that morning, still in an aggressive mood from dealing with aggressive people. Your girlfriend is just waking up to go to work and asks you a question. You snap at her, and talk to her the same way you're used to talking to shitheads for the last 12 hours. You don't mean to, and you apologize, but she can't understand. And you've got to be up in just a couple of hours for a court appearance at 10am. They'll make a plea deal, and won't even ask you to testify, but you have to show anyways.

Problem is, you're too keyed up to sleep. So you take a few shots and tell yourself you're making a difference.
>>
>>78119372
How do you feel about this new wave of police resentment mostly by BLM negro's?
>>
>>78112517

On one hand things would be glorious. If all fails... that much closer to the race war.

What's the downside my man? The worst case scenario is just more stagnation.
>>
>>78116906
CLEANSE THE WORLD EBOLA-CHAN
>>
File: Tips.jpg (88 KB, 1006x546) Image search: [Google]
Tips.jpg
88 KB, 1006x546
>>78117752
Yes, let us gingerly touch our tips.
>>
>>78112968
>king
>vote

People like you are an embarrassment to our nation. This is why everyone thinks Americans are retarded.
>>
>>78119372
Gotta get one of those cush university cop jobs.

http://ucpay.globl.org/index.php?campus=&name=&title=police+officer&base=&overtime=&extra=&gross=&year=&s=gross

Delete the phrase officer to see what the sergeants and chiefs pull in.
>>
File: 1466120622634.png (65 KB, 640x516) Image search: [Google]
1466120622634.png
65 KB, 640x516
>>
>>78114055

Son, I did not understand a single damn word that you just said.
>>
>>78117212
>Everyone will vote Trump and Hilary Clinton will still "win."

This scares me the most. Who's to say this doesn't happen? How the hell do I know that my vote actually counts and the decision hasn't already been made?

This is America. I shouldn't have to feel like this. Fucking powers that be.
>>
>>78119372

Feels bro.

I think people need to be made to understand how difficult the job can be.

its inherently confrontational

The problem is Jaykwon will never let you feel like you are getting anywhere because he's so fucking stupid he just keeps making the same mistakes over and over. So you have to go in circles with him....Then its the false charge of institutionalized racism that he is in and out of trouble.

I hope your in a place where you didnt have to deal with BLM
>>
>>78119703

Just makes the job that much harder. These people call us at the drop of the hat to help them with their petty bullshit problems but treat us like shit when we get there.

I'll never understand what goes on in their heads. "Fuck the police, death to whitey, but lemme call them when me and Draquavius get into a fight."
>>
File: leaf.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>78112914
>>
>>78120131

Thanks, man. It's not all bad. There are times where you really get to help people who are genuinely in need, and days when you go home feeling good about what you've accomplished.

If you feel like you've got what it takes to maintain a positive outlook through all the shit, I encourage you to go for it. We need good people. It's getting harder and harder to hire enough people these days, and if Hillary wins, I'm probably going to turn in notice and find something else to do, but I've realized I just don't have the right temperament for it. I get rustled. It's not that way for everybody.
>>
>>78112517
if it doesn't happen it may be for the best.

it's got to get a lot worse before it gets better. Trump and Brexit may only dull the blade for a little while.
>>
win = fun calm time
loser = fun war time

we get fun either way
>>
If Hilary wins some people will be VERY FUCKING PISSED OFF.
Expect more mass shootings and killings.
>>
https://youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
>>
You mean what if those things don't happen? Because Brexit will fail, and Trump will be assassinated.
>>
>>78112757

This
>>
>>78119372

Dude. Legitimately, thanks for doing the hard job.
>>
>>78112517
Even if we don't get it this time it's still very exciting times.
The right wing backlash is growing daily and the fact that Trump and Brexit are within an ants cock has gotta tell you something.
The age of political correctness and marxism is going to end soon and it's going to be spectacular.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.