[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you "let's ban guns"-fags think of my grapth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: superGrapth.png (288 KB, 1500x1250) Image search: [Google]
superGrapth.png
288 KB, 1500x1250
What do you "let's ban guns"-fags think of my grapth?
>>
Bump.

Thank you for this. Saved.
>>
>>78110202
>decimal commas
>yuroshits
>>
>>78110202
Can you correct the spelling and grammar?
Also:
>patriarchy
>male privilege
>>
>>78110202
Also struck by lightening, not thunder
>>
>Implying liberals care about numbers and stats
>>
>Struck my thunder
aww yeah girl
>>
>>78113610
>struck by lightening

I fell in that there whitewash. It were all over ma face, all over ma hands, all over ma self. I gots home an' ma daddy whooped the tar outta me. An' I says, "I only been white 10 minutes an' I hates you black bastards already."
>>
>>78110202
Funny how men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.
>>
Cool, but you're not going to convince the left, whos arguments are based solely on feels.

If you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt, that people are safer because of guns, you will win the debate. But no one has yet, all they've got are these statistics that say "guns aren't THAT bad".

Its a terrible argument. Its like saying rape isn't THAT bad. Death is the one thing we as a species try to avoid as much as possible. Any argument that, to them, seeks to decrease chances of survival, will seem up for debate. They won't internalize any of what you've written.

Argue that you are safer, that chances of you dying from a crime go far down if you own a gun, then you will win them over.

That or convince them that the end of the world is upon us, and that they should load up on guns and ammo in the event of civil war if their greatest enemy, "drumpf" is elected.
>>
No data source on mass shootings
>>
>>78110202
that's terrorist attacks, not mass shootings.

you are 2.75 times more likely to get struck by lightning that get killed by an ackbar. your logic shows that muslims are not dangerous.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.