[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a country with hundreds of thousands of brilliant people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7
File: 1484779824232.png (1 MB, 899x668) Image search: [Google]
1484779824232.png
1 MB, 899x668
In a country with hundreds of thousands of brilliant people, how did we end up having to choose between these two knuckleheads?
>>
America is retarded
>>
And before you start memeing, I didn't like Bernie Sanders either.
>>
>>78108973
>>78109084
I believe Trump is the lesser of three evils though. Everyone in the US would be broke under Bernie's stead and Shillary, well, I think she speaks for herself.
>>
>>78109084
I don't get it either. I guess it's because they'll do anything the kikes want.
>>
>>78109188
Trump understands nothing about finance.

Hillary may be an evil bitch, but she hasn't proposed any economic policies that would drive us into the ground
>>
>>78109374
>economic policies that would drive us into the ground
we're already there, buddy
>>
>>78108973
It's because they have money, and money runs politics.
>>
>>78108973
If Trump wasn't so fucking spontaneous he'd have this in the bag in my OP
>>
>>78109374
>understands nothing about finance
>is donald motherfucking trump
wat?
>>
>>78109799
But his outspoken nature is what caught the public's attention in the first place. Sure it might be a good idea to tone it down now that he's secured the primary, but that could be a risk that he doesn't want to take.
>>
>>78108973
>Trump
>knucklehead

If you mean he's brash, yeah. Otherwise, he's pretty fucking successful so far. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>78108973
Who wants to run for public office, anything you do and someone out there hates you. That's why Trump has been flirting with it for 30 years but never went for it until now.
>>
Should have voted for Romney
>>
>>78110006
>implying I didn't
I mean, I would've if I could've.
>>
>>78109994

His problem was the Muslim ban thing. He should have used dog whistles instead. Ironically, I respect him more for not resorting to dog whistle politics, but most Americans are afraid of the big PC Jewish East Coast liberal Monster Cock.
>>
>>78110006
But he was a mormon which is the worst brand of Christian.
>>
>>78110369

why
>>
>>78109188
This is literally the first election I HAVEN'T felt like I had to pick between the lesser of two evils.

Trump is the one who will make America great again.

Born in 1971
>>
>>78110485
It's a cult, anon.
>>
>>78110630
All major religions began as what were essentially cults. And I don't think something with like a million members qualifies for cult status anyway.
>>
>>78110485
"Something something they're loonies" I would imagine. And to think that Mormon doctrine teaches that Jews aren't god's chosen people anymore since the the whole crucifixion thing. Woulda thought /pol/ would like them a little more.
>>
Last time we got the malfunctioning Mormon robot vs a silver tongued negro. This really isn't much worse.
>>
>>78110714
It's a cult because it deviates from the core basic tenants of Christianity.

Mormonism is NOT Christianity.
>>
>>78110934
So a cult is "not Christian"? Islam as a whole is a cult?
>>
>>78110934
So what are christianity's core tenents? I always thought it was a belief that Christ, the son of God, came to earth and died for the sins of the world. Seems to be a pretty common belief for mormons, desu. An offshoot of Catholicism yes, but still christians.
>>
>>78108973
Because we let them be in charge of the education system.
>>
>>78111060
Heresy is a cult.

>>78111255
Mormons don't believe in the divinity of Christ. That is a pretty core tenant.
>>
>>78111524
nigger their full name is "The Church OF JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints", seems like they put a lot of importance to him. What do you mean by his divinity? As in he was actually the product of God coming down and sexing Mary?
>>
>>78111524
The title page of their holy book literally reads as follows:
The
Book of Mormon
An Account Written by the Hand of Mormon upon Plates Taken from the Plates of Nephi
Wherefore, it is an abridgment of the record of the people of Nephi, and also of the Lamanites—Written to the Lamanites, who are a remnant of the house of Israel; and also to Jew and Gentile—Written by way of commandment, and also by the spirit of prophecy and of revelation—Written and sealed up, and hid up unto the Lord, that they might not be destroyed—To come forth by the gift and power of God unto the interpretation thereof—Sealed by the hand of Moroni, and hid up unto the Lord, to come forth in due time by way of the Gentile—The interpretation thereof by the gift of God.

An abridgment taken from the Book of Ether also, which is a record of the people of Jared, who were scattered at the time the Lord confounded the language of the people, when they were building a tower to get to heaven—Which is to show unto the remnant of the house of Israel what great things the Lord hath done for their fathers; and that they may know the covenants of the Lord, that they are not cast off forever—And also to the convincing of the Jew and Gentile that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God, manifesting himself unto all nations—And now, if there are faults they are the mistakes of men; wherefore, condemn not the things of God, that ye may be found spotless at the judgment-seat of Christ.

TRANSLATED BY JOSEPH SMITH, Jun.
>>
>>78111524
>>78111822
>and also to the convincing of the jew and the gentile that jesus is the christ, the eternal god, manifesting himself unto all nations.
Reads to me like they believe in his divinity
>>
>>78111675
They don't believe Jesus is God.

How much more simply do I have to say it?

>>78111822
They believe Jesus is A god, not THE God.
>>
>>78112113
>jesus is the christ, the eternal god
>the
learn to read bro
but yes, they also believe jesus has a dad
>>
>>78108973
How exactly is Trump a knucklehead?
>>
>>78112113
Oh I see what you mean, they don't believe in the trinity. Guess you could consider that heretic and therefore a cult by your broad definition.
>Article of Faith #1
> 1 We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.
>>
>>78112196
Never read Talmage, have you?
>>
>>78112235
Bigot, sexist, etc.
>>
>>78112322
>broad definition
They believe in separate entities. This is not monotheism, this is not Christianity.
>>
>>78108973
mossad only funds candidates they have pics of molesting kids
>>
>>78108973
- money
- personality
-publicity
- mediated reality
>>
File: 1465707411247.jpg (205 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
1465707411247.jpg
205 KB, 776x1054
>>78108973
Tell me about it m8

mfw in February when the race was down to the final four:
>Bernie "the Jewish Communist" Sanders
>Hillary "Establishment Felon" Clinton
>Donald "gib presidency so I can satisfy my ego" Trump
>Ted "gay marriage was the worst day in American histoy" Cruz

How can the average voter be so stupid?
>>
>>78108973

Because the brilliant people only number in the hundreds of thousands and not the millions.
>>
File: Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg (29 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg
29 KB, 300x240
>>78112413
>not monotheism = not christianity
>pic related
>>78112413
God is a three person goulash. Gotcha
>>78112340
I have actually
>>
>>78108973
DNC is corrupt, and based Jim Webb had to drop out.
>>
I'm gonna give Clinton the benefit of the doubt.

https://clinton5.nara.gov/WH/Accomplishments/eightyears-01.html

America during their golden years was under the Clinton administration.
>>
>>78108973
Trump is pretty intelligent though.

Shillary just has a huge staff to do all her thinking for her.
>>
>>78112687

You really think Trump does everything himself? You have got to be kidding me.
>>
>>78112567
>moving the goalposts
Christianity has ALWAYS been monotheistic. What are you smoking?
>God is a three person goulash. Gotcha
You are going to mock the Trinity now?
>I have actually
Jesus the Christ, Page 8.
>Thus it is shown that prior to the placing of man upon the earth, how long before we do not know, Christ and Satan, together with the hosts of the spirit-children of God, existed as intelligent individuals,h possessing power and opportunity to choose the course they would pursue and the leaders whom they would follow and obey.
Jesus and Satan are the same according to Talmage.
>>
>>78108973
Israel
>>
>>78108973
The two party system is the problem. The two major parties are the petty enemies of America. And they must be destroyed, and the bribery they take from kikes and towelheads must be cut off as well.
>>
>>78111524
Sweet no true Scotsman logical fallacy, but it's something to be expected from Christians.
Mormons accept Jesus as their personal Lord and savior and believe in the Holy trinity. They are by definition, Christian. Protestant and catholics don't like Mormons or LDS because it exposes the entire religion as a cult.
>>
>>78112911
I agree, christianity has always been monotheistic. but you based it on believing in the divinity of christ.
>going to mock the trinity now?
Sure. have to be pretty mental to believe that. Would be a pretty shitty goulash too, even if it is made of god meat.
>jesus and satan are the same
spirit brothers. one chose evil, the other chose to become a god. Agency is a helluva drug
>>
Trump is an extremely accomplished person. What makes you think hes not qualified? He should be president because of how he crushed the GOP in the primary alone
>>
Really smart people don't want to hold high, public positions like president. They prefer to continue at their work quite humbly and out of the public eye.

It takes a huge ego to want to be president, which is why Trump is so taken by it.
>>
>>78113148
>no true Scotsman logical fallacy
When it comes to a predetermined set of beliefs, it's not a "no true Scotsman." A "no true Scotsman" would be "No true Scotsman fucks a little boy's asshole," as though being born somewhere means you don't behave despicably. "No true Christian fucks a little boy's asshole" is an entirely different statement.

Why don't you take off that magic underwear and read the actual Bible?

>>78113164
Not really sure what to make of you, but it seems as though you don't understand Christianity or Mormonism.
>>
>>78112825
Did I say everything?

You're really grasping for straws faggot.

When I mentioned hillary has a huge staff to do all of her thinking, it's implied where exactly that trump doesn't have any staff to help him out?

I think the descriptive "huge" regarding the word "staff" would imply that she has such a huge staff, so she doesn't have to think about it, just follow the scripts laid out for her.

You really gonna tell me Trump has someone else write all his shit beforehand?

You really that kind of faggot?
>>
>>78113450
born and raised mormon. 95% mormon hometown. baptized at 8. temple endowments at 19. two uncles are in the quorum of the 70. maybe it's you who doesn't understand mormonism, desu.
>>
Easy on the salty language, friend.
>>
>>78113744
>is a mormon
>believes the Trinity is false
>b-but m-mormonism IS christianity, isn't it?
>>
>>78113450

>When it comes to a predetermined set of beliefs, it's not a "no true Scotsman."

Wrong. Christianity isn't a predetermined set of believes. It's literally a bunch of denominations arguing over who is more Christian. Do Protestants and catholics have the same predetermined set of beliefs? It's not up to others to determine a person's faith. If Mormons accept Jesus as their savior, than the Bible states they will enter heaven. How is that difficult for you to understand.

What ever denomination you follow isn't Christian.

>A "no true Scotsman" would be "No true Scotsman fucks a little boy's asshole," as though being born somewhere means you don't behave despicably. "No true Christian fucks a little boy's asshole" is an entirely different statement.

You don't understand this logical fallacy at all. No true Scotsman refers to when a member of one group claims a member of the same group isn't involved or a member of that group simply because they don't agree with them. It's a fallacy because it's a way of dismissing a peers argument without making any argument. It's actually a widely used Christian logical fallacy.
I don't know what the hell your talking about. I think you want to fuck a little boy's ass though. Pretty apparent

>Why don't you take off that magic
underwear and read the actual Bible?

I don't doubt we've both read it but I'm starting to doubt your reading comprehension ability.
>>
>>78108973
The people who actually want to be president are a small lot of eccentrics. It's not normal to desire to be POTUS.
>>
>>78115194
>Christianity isn't a predetermined set of believes.
See the Apostle's Creed. Literally every Christian believes theses things.
>>
>merica
>brilliant people
yeah nah
>>
Apathy
>>
File: trump_2016.jpg (132 KB, 574x879) Image search: [Google]
trump_2016.jpg
132 KB, 574x879
>>78109374
Fuck off.

Everything that he has proposed is spot on. Low Taxes, Repatriation of Money Overseas, Better Trade Deals to reduce trade deficit.

Trump is in the right direction.
>>
>>78115168
Trinity as god, christ, and the holy ghost being one person. probably false, more likely to be separate entities. Haven't been a practicing mormon in a few years now. general beliefs are that we can't know if there is a god, but i hope there is. And if so, i figure he's probably pretty close to what the mormons teach. As far as i'm concerned, there's not enough difference between mormon beliefs and more "mainstream" christian sects to make the distinction that one is christian and the other is not.
>>
>>78115595
Deuteronomy32:39 — See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Desu.
>>
>>78115278
It's not in the Bible, it was written by man. It's not a meter of a person's Christianity.
The only thing required to be a Christian, per fucking Jesus, is a belief in him and asking him in your heart.
>>
>>78115909
Provide passage where Jesus says "ask me into your heart, and you are a Christian".

The Apostle's Creed is a summary of the essentials laid out by the BIble.
>>
>>78108973
>brilliant people

Recently, I've come to the conclusion that we don't actually have brilliant people. I mostly see white people working $60,000 jobs and jogging all weekend. That's it. No innovation or brilliance.
>>
>>78115771
at what point in human history was Deuteronomy written? what like 1300 BC? if my memory serves me correctly, there's been plenty of speculation with mormon scholars that the god that appears most often in the old testament is what mormons refer to as The Father, with only a few minor appearances by The Son. The Father is the one that flooded the world, the one that destroyed sodom and gomorrah, the one that plagued the egyptians, etc. Whereas the Son only really appears to operate in capacity as "God" after his resurrection. This leads to the idea that Christ was not truly a God, merely "in training" so to speak, during the time of Moses, making that verse correct and truthful, while also allowing for the eventual ascension to godhood of Christ.
>>
>>78116529
>mormon scholars
Not Christian scholars?

Okay, gotcha.
>>
>>78116046
>Provide passage where Jesus says "ask me into your heart, and you are a Christian".

Provide me a passage where it says Mormons aren't christians
>>
>>78116529
>eventual ascension to godhood of Christ
>during the time of Moses
"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
Jesus declared himself the God of the universe before Abraham was even born. You are wrong.

>>78116835
>Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
>>
>>78108973

We've become a nation of, "What can I get, instead of what can I do?"
>>
>>78116797
>mormon scholars
indeed. Scholars who are mormon.
>>
>>78116940
>"before abraham was born, i am"
no claim to godhood there, only to pre-existence.
see >>78112911 as you so lovingly provided the quote from 'Jesus the Christ'
>>
>>78109059
Trumps not an idiot. Forebearing he should have ran 8 years ago. No one has the money or political power to run. Unless there owned by the fucking hooknoses.
>>
>>78110934
LoL @ mormon Prophet.
>>
>>78116940

>>Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.

Doesn't say Mormons aren't Christians. You just believe that's what it says, which is my point. It's all based on interpretation of documents translated thousands of times. They believe and follow Christ, ergo, they are Christians. Seems like your just grasping at straws.
>>
File: tiqtdcb570.jpg (75 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
tiqtdcb570.jpg
75 KB, 500x351
>>78108973

The media and their shills are out in full force using demoralizing tactics against Trump supporters.

>>78112628

Fuckin moron, the 1990's were only golden because it was the birth of the dot com market for business.

The clintons sent off thousands of large jobs over seas during this time, cutting trade deals that began the destruction the middle class.

The 90's was a shit storm of fuckery but the U.S. population blindly accepted it because the wealth was already so great.
>>
>>78108973
most of that brilliant people are born in other countries so they can't run for president.
>>
File: lol.jpg (34 KB, 346x347) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
34 KB, 346x347
>>78109374
>Trump understands nothing about finance.

m8
>>
Both are actually pretty intelligent, Hillary more so than Trump whether you want to acknowledge it or not. It's pretty well document she was the driving force behind Bill's political success. He was just kind of her puppet since America wasn't ready for a female president at that time.
>>
>>78117625

Hey... What do you call a Mexican in a Chinese Restaurant?

A Juantan
>>
>>78112505
Pretty much but America wont invoke a monarchy and Jews would probably try to Kill anyone that cared for people over there money.
>>
>>78108973
Trump is a genius like that guy in Dune
>>
>>78117625
Like Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>78112628
Retard Americans. Clinton name is pure lies and scandal. I hope all Clinton followers die. Worthless humans.
>>
File: 1424073158554.jpg (18 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
1424073158554.jpg
18 KB, 252x291
>>78111948
Former Mormon, can confirm. It's called the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>78108973
trump is brilliant though
>>
>>78115480
>Hi
I concur. He's the only one seriously talking about lowering taxes
>>
>>78108973
Trump is one of the best presidential candidates we've had in a long time.
>>
>>78109374
I'm sure in the same breath you'd also say he's very well versed in bankruptcy laws and taking advantage of our financial and legal systems. The guy's sneaky as hell and just the rat we need to cut national debt. Trade war, NATO cutbacksand more, we're crashing the globalist driven economy with no survivors.
>>
>>78108973
Wow really makes you think
I now #WankMyJohnson
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.