[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that US won in Vietnam >Hurr Durr have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sstock photo for vietnam war.jpg (513 KB, 2914x1883) Image search: [Google]
sstock photo for vietnam war.jpg
513 KB, 2914x1883
Daily reminder that US won in Vietnam
>Hurr Durr have you guys seen saigon, you guys lost!!!
We didnt lose, the south vietnamese did, and the liberals caused it

The united states in the late 60s and early 70s had designed 2 operations to halt north vietnamese movement, operation rolling thunder and operation linebacker II. Operation linebacker was backed by richard nixon during the Vietnamization, He set up the paris peace talks in 1973, which meant that he would stop bombing northern vietnamese cities in return for peace. The North vietnamese and viet cong both followed this peace treaty and even a VV day was made (victory in vietnam). President nixon also promised the south they will help them militarily if needed, once nixon was impeached. The liberals took all military spending and defense of vietnam and put it into other programs. President ford literally begged congress to put an end to this and go back into funding south vietnam, of course the liberal congress said no to this. Due to the amount of weakness by liberals and failure to intervene in south Vietnam, it was lost in 1975.

So know you fucking europoors really know what happened in vietnam, we didnt lose to farmers with outdated technology, the liberals forced us out by pulling us out and stop funding the south, the south lost the war.
>>
File: 1431116737001.jpg (10 KB, 240x231) Image search: [Google]
1431116737001.jpg
10 KB, 240x231
>>78107236

>we didn't lose vietnam! south vietnam lost vietnam!

priceless, almost forgot about this one
>>
>>78107485
apparently you didnt read my reasoning behind it m8
>>
South Vietnam's armed forces sucked. Shitty counter intelligence from both the US and South VN.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
>>
All the government officials involved in vietnam should have been hung for treason.
>>
IT AIN'T ME
>>
File: Punji sticks.jpg (78 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Punji sticks.jpg
78 KB, 600x500
>>78107236
Just saying .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2USTOXq4JvY
>>
>>78108590
i aint no fortune son m8
>>
I read an article about this a while ago saying McNamara wanted to build a wall between both countries like in Korea. why didn't he get the money?
>>
>>78108590
SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
>>
Jesus. Give it a rest. Sure, no American army surrendered.

But at the end of day the Communists got what they wanted, i.e. what they fought for. That means they won.
>>
>>78107236
Shouldn't have been involved in the first place. It was a French colony they couldn't keep, fuck the French.
>>
File: 1459805666417.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1459805666417.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>78107236
It was the first war that body count mattered over land grabbing. thank Liberals, being fed by communists, for the opposition to the war.

Liberals were stupid, mindless retards back then and they are turbo retards today.
>>
>>78108968
I want to add that im embarrassed by all these lame "we didn't lose because liberals" threads started by other burgers

I almost wish we HAD gotten Dien Bien Phu'd like the gooks tried and failed to do. Then we wouldn't these dumb threads every other day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.