[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Trump win when over 60% of the voters find him unfavorable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (61 KB, 1296x827) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
61 KB, 1296x827
How can Trump win when over 60% of the voters find him unfavorable? The percentage of people that find him favorable is definitely going up, but those who find him unfavorable have remained constant.
>>
>>78106858
Because voters hate Hillary as well. Thats why hes got a small chance of winning, but Hillary will take it home in the end.
>>
>>78106858
its on a text file i tole you last time.any time you post realclearpolitics i will post these

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-were-skewed-toward-democrats/
>>
>>78106858

Because he isn't and was never going to actually win?
>>
File: 1466526722271.jpg (85 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1466526722271.jpg
85 KB, 768x768
>>78106858
>How can Trump win when over 60% of the voters find him unfavorable?
He will still win for the simple reason that this isn't so much about Trump, but about making America great again!
>>
>>78108423
yeah, they both have unusually high negatives

too bad rubio got Trumped, he'd have been a much bigger threat in the general election
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 1517x1234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 1517x1234
>>78106858
Eat a bag of big black dick shill
>>
>>78106858
Not all of the people who find him unfavorable are going to vote but the people who find him favorable will most likely all vote.
>>
File: hestoast.png (448 KB, 679x502) Image search: [Google]
hestoast.png
448 KB, 679x502
>>78106858
>over 60%
More like 70%
>>
>>78106858
News Flash:
Polls do not require people of voting age to participate and can be misleading by where they are sampled from.
>>
>>78110860
Most polls are taken by likely registered voters
>>
I know he's done well in primaries, but I'm yet to meet a Trump supporter IRL. None of my friends can stand him (though they also don't like Hillary).

Now that his campaign is in a nosedive, maybe the GOP will nominate someone else that may be electable.
>>
Scorched earth.

He. Hasn't. Even. Started.
>>
>>78106858
You can see someone unfavorably and still vote for them. Plus, Hillary has historically high unfavorably numbers despite the MSM shilling for her non-stop. I wouldn't count your eggs until Hillary and TRUMP are on an equal stage without her (((supporters))) shielding her from criticism. No one has publicly held her accountable for the shit she's done. It'll be interesting to see if she grows a pair at the debate, or if she just has a stroke.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.