[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people keep going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Sloth.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
Sloth.gif
1 MB, 245x184
How do regular everyday people keep waking themselves up every morning? I'm going into my second year of uni (cs if anyone wants to know), and I just feel a disgust with the world. Everywhere I look, it's pro-cultural marxism, no more spaces solely for men, yet women can be alone all they want. My classes are 90% 'minorities', and I'm just depressed because I realize this is all the future is gonna be. It's just gonna get worse before it even has a chance to get better. Hold me /pol/ ;_;
>>
If your classes are 90% minorities then you aren't in your last year. I guess it could be mostly Asian though because leaf?

I'm in my 3rd year is cs and I was in the same boat as you last year, but I work full time now to keep busy so I'm not alone with my thoughts.
>>
File: supreme_gentleman.jpg (90 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
supreme_gentleman.jpg
90 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>78104982

babbys first ennui
>>
>>78104982
Shitpost in real life.
No really, it works. If you're really not in the mood you can just treat people like trash because those same people have been pussified. You don't even have to be physically big.
>>
>>78104982
It's incredibly hard sometimes, but I go on hoping that one day it will change.
>>
>>78104982
Hey OP. Comp sci and /pol/ is a rather interesting mix. I don't often encounter people into both programming and nationalism. What made you get into it?
>>
>>78104982
I am 24, homeless, and have no support system. I don't do any kind of drugs or drink, and I have a job. I am also going to school in the summer, hoping to get a CS degree.

But I see the same shit as you. I see no point in doing at least 4 years of this dumb shit, only to be surrounded by the aftereffects of communist propaganda, political zombies around me with no free thought just marching to the tune of manipulative drummers. What is there to accomplish when everything is so shitty and I have to work so goddamn hard between being homeless and in school?

tl;;dr I feel you, OP.
>>
File: 579507644_1937630.gif (219 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
579507644_1937630.gif
219 KB, 330x400
>>78104982
Sup
>>
>>78105569
Does this get you pussy? Or will bitches see you as an untouchable because of your caustic views? I know anyone hiring will treat him like an unmentionable.
>>
File: 1464875229569.jpg (146 KB, 448x281) Image search: [Google]
1464875229569.jpg
146 KB, 448x281
to make my family proud
>>
>>78104982

>fucking believing in /pol/ propaganda

You fucking retarded faggot. You deserve your pain.
>>
File: canadian lord kek.jpg (308 KB, 1142x1078) Image search: [Google]
canadian lord kek.jpg
308 KB, 1142x1078
>>78105843
Honestly I got into nationalism first lol. I was actually in police studies, a (((liberal arts))) program, and I grew so disgusted with it I switched majors to CS because my older brother has a bachelor in it and has a job with the province. Which is like the only place to get a job right now, so that's kinda why I switched.
>>
>>78104982
If you kill yourself, the other side wins.
If you mope, you feed the archons.
>>
>>78106104
Right? I don't have it nearly as bad as you, I have an apartment and everything, but uni is so shitty nowadays. I talked to my older brother the other day (10 years older than me) and he told me that when he went to university gender politics were like that weird kid in the back of the class that no one interacted with. What happened in between his time at uni and mine? I'm so disillusioned with the education system. This last semester was a real eye opener.
>>
File: 1463465898184.jpg (622 KB, 1200x752) Image search: [Google]
1463465898184.jpg
622 KB, 1200x752
>>78104982
I don't know man, I've been depressed on and off for the past 8 years.
>go to school
>sacrifice a lot to get my degree so I can get a job
>have to move away from the girl I love for a job
>dream of supporting a family with her someday
>now told to go back to school
>now told to work harder
And then someday before I die, I'll look back on life and be filled with regret. That's assuming I make it to old age and am not killed earlier.
>>
>>78104982
What university, family?
>>
>>78104982
Press on you faggot. The end is nigh and you shouldn't miss it.
>>
>>78106759
What degree did you get? and why did you have to go back to school? I thought once you had a bachelors you were pretty good.
>>
>>78104982
Do like me. I'm only holding out until I get my degree. I'm already slowly increasing my circle as a freelance translator. Once I graduate I'm going neet mode and will only bother with anyone when it's something related to work.
>>
>>78106838
MechEgr. It would help me excel at my job, but it seems like a double-edged sword.
>>
>>78106811
I'll give you a hint: the motto is "one who serves"
>>78106818
I keep doing that, I've been through a little already, and I'm not a quitter. It's just that it's hard to go through it alone. I basically had to get rid of all my friends because of the job I want to get one day, I have to be as anti-degenerate as possible, and my friends weren't gonna stop doing that (I was kinda a degenerate 3-4 years ago, but I changed right around so quickly after finding /pol/), so I couldn't hang around them anymore.
>>
>>78107026
That's basically what I am. I'm currently taking German (I already speak it at a grade 5-ish level), and I hope to be fluent in it by the end and possible major in it. After I graduate I'm probably gonna just hang out with my family only on Sundays and on the occasional weekday, and if I get with the RCMP and go into the Yukon then I'll be alone as I could ever hope to be. One day.
>>
>>78106269
I think you can be specifically nice to women you want to get with, also because you're a cunt they think you're niceness is worth something. But that's a different post entirely.
>>
>>78105569
Motherfucker, I need to hear more about this shitposting in life theory.

I'm considering killing myself with pussy instead of just going out like a faggot. Everything is about sex besides sex, right? Money and degree is for power, and power is for sex. So might as well be 'not give a fuck guy' fuck randoms and dudes' gfs that will end up killing me in a rage, and go out in a kind of cool way.
>>
>>78107323
But how do you both be nice and not cuck yourself to liberal lies nor muh religious redneck fagmasculine rage?
>>
>>78107323
I know what you mean Aussiebro, I'm not a KHV, and I've had some relative success with women. Honestly the trick is just to not go out of your way to be an asshole, but not to shy away from anything either.
>>78107366
>>
>>78107490
Basically here's my philosophy. Treat everyone like a fast food worker, until they show you that they're worth better treatment than that. That's how I do it and it's kinda worked for me.
>>
>>78107490
Shouldn't take my advice because it's bad, but I lie and feign ignorance when confronted with this kind of stuff. Some times I just along with whatever their spouting and pretend to get really into it. It's funny when a friend is there to watch you put on a performance but obviously not so fun alone.
Some times I just tell people i'm homo lmao
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.