[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A restaurant discriminated a disabled young man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: syrjinta1_3105JID_uu.jpg (129 KB, 820x535) Image search: [Google]
syrjinta1_3105JID_uu.jpg
129 KB, 820x535
A Helsinki restaurant coldly turned away the 19 year old intellectually disabled Kalle Havumäki from its front door.

Saturday was supposed to be a day of celebration for the 19 year old Kalle Havumäki. A good friend had come all the way from Rovaniemi and the boys

were headed for a gig at Helsinki's Nosturi. The evening was however quickly ruined when a Helsinki restaurant coldly turned away the boys at its entrance.

Before the gig Havumäki and his friend had eaten hamburgers and drank soda at a hamburger joint. Neither or them had consumed any alcohol.

When there was still time for Mokoma's gig, the boys decided to go lounge at Hemingway's, a restaurant situated across from Nosturi. At the door of

the restaurant Havumäki stumbled a bit as is usual for him due to his disability. An employee of the restaurant had noticed the stumbling and assumed

the boys were intoxicated.

- He had said that the entrance was clumsy enough you aren't welcome here, tells Kalle's mother Marjukka Havumäki, a newsreader for TV1.

LIKE OTHERS Kalle Havumäki has his own entourage called Resisposse, for which he has acted as soloist for years.
>>
File: 1462994542433.png (21 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1462994542433.png
21 KB, 657x527
good thred :--DDD
>>
File: syrjinta2_3105JID_uu.jpg (70 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
syrjinta2_3105JID_uu.jpg
70 KB, 550x700
There's the boy himself.

Pretty sick world, huh?
>>
>>78104486
looks like a wigger
>>
>Owner of establishment rightfully turned away patrons he thought were too intoxicated, regardless of whether or not they were
>WHAT A TRAVESTY WHAT A RACIST HOMOPHOBE BIGGOT SUPPORT ALL CREEDS SUPPORT ALL RETARDS THE NEW R WORD IS RESPECT
I can see the shitstorm flying in over the hills already
>>
And link to the story http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2010053111765609_uu.shtml

I just want to hear what libertarians think about this. This story wouldn't even exist without legislation like ADA.
>>
>>78104747
It's normal for neurotypicals to think like that. He has FAS.
>>
Hyvä lanka
>>
File: 1396319899298.png (314 KB, 508x376) Image search: [Google]
1396319899298.png
314 KB, 508x376
>>78104486
>it's literally the It's Always Sunny episode
>>
>>78104193
Benis :-DD
>>
>>78104486
>tfw you know this is not the guy
>tfw ylilauta
Ebin :DDDDDD
>>
>>78106165
You're my greatest ally Poland.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.