[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>President Hillary Clinton Get used to saying it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: hillary-clinton_3.jpg (26 KB, 630x325) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton_3.jpg
26 KB, 630x325
>President Hillary Clinton

Get used to saying it
>>
File: 1466325828420.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1466325828420.gif
2 MB, 240x180
This is now a pro-Trump thread.

MAGA
>>
>>78103542
Trump was born in Jamaica and not even a legal citizen. He is ineligible to be President.
>>
File: Trump 1.jpg (25 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
Trump 1.jpg
25 KB, 580x387
What, is she going to be president of her prison knitting club?

I don't think president Trump will give her a pardon
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1767) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1767
>>78103542
>>
she will have a stroke before november :)
>>
File: invasion.jpg (22 KB, 306x284) Image search: [Google]
invasion.jpg
22 KB, 306x284
>>
i kinda dont care whether hilary or trump is elected, either way there are going to be some epic lulz

can we just do it for the lulz again guize?
>>
File: image.png (89 KB, 261x238) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 261x238
>>78103963
fugg
>>
>>/trash/
>>
File: CUQeWoi.png (285 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
CUQeWoi.png
285 KB, 420x420
>>78103619
is that what constitutes memeing in Tel Aviv
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2208x1242
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-is-raising-blood-money/
>>
>>78103394
>President(ial candidate) Hillary Clinton was indicted by the FBI today and charged with mishandling classified information
>In other news, Joe Biden has announced his last minute candidacy for president
>>
>>78103963
Thats not even fair.
>>
Do you guys think the Guccifer 2 leaks will go anywhere? I want Berno not Hillary. Trumps polling is in free fall right now so I dont believe he has a chance and at this point they aren't within the margin of error
>>
File: hello newfriend.png (34 KB, 501x591) Image search: [Google]
hello newfriend.png
34 KB, 501x591
>>78106137
>polling 5 months out
>relevant

I know you said you were a bernout but thats just dumb m8
>>
>>78107350
based on last election romney stayed way down until the last second when they were neck and neck so expect the same this election. He needs to redeem himself because he is nearly out of campaign money and just fired his primary advisor . Also he has had zero ads in swing states so far. Being politically incorrect wont get him through the general like it did the primaries
>>
>>78107822
Have faith. Now Paul Manafort is at the helm, driving the campaign. He'll deliver the God Emperor to the throne. Bet on it
>>
>>78107822
>based on last election

this is nothing like last election was dipshit

>He needs to redeem himself because he is nearly out of campaign money

they spend it as they make it, and the RNC can't legally start footing the bill yet

Redeem is not the right word to use either

>He needs to redeem himself because he is nearly out of campaign money and just fired his primary advisor

hiring better people for a position is not a bad thing, If our country did that we would be in better shape

>Also he has had zero ads in swing states so far
well thats not true. He has a decent ground campaign in PA where i live, its just normal people doing it not pollsters and professionals like at Clinton HQ, they have radio ads, mailers, etc

tl;dr- You are dumber than i originally thought
>>
>>78103394
I'm sure that's what they'll call her in prision.
>>
>>78108260
The thing is, Hillary has 40 million more and he has a mere 1.6 million
>>
>>78103963

Well duh, bet Australia wishes they didn't give up their guns now!!
>>
>>78103394
>Civil War/American Revolution
Get used to saying it.
>>
>>78108362
money does not equal victory

i.e. Jeb Bush

Also Kerry outspent Gore, Hw Bush outspent Clinton...actually theres a long list of the more thrifty candidate trumping the big spender
>>
Saged
>>
>>78109195
Kerry outspent *bush, and Gore outspent Bush in the states he lost

whops combined those all into one for some reason
>>
>>78103973
You'd better care.

You'd better practice genuflecting Trump in the mirror before the invasion.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.