[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Went Wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Kys.png (50 KB, 794x528) Image search: [Google]
Kys.png
50 KB, 794x528
>>
Meme magic isnt real.
>>
>>78100733
>Huffpost
You mean the same website that has ugly "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER REEEEEE DELET THIS" text all over the front page whenever Trump has a victory? You mean to tell me they say Trump is losing? This is news to me, I need to go lay down for a bit
>>
>>78100733
polls are rigged.

>huffpost
>bloomberg
>>
Trump's entire campaign is controlled opposition with the goal of making Hillary's presidency as sure a thing as possible.

And the saps here fell for it hook, line, & sinker.
>>
File: 1466535760147.jpg (580 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466535760147.jpg
580 KB, 900x1200
>>78100733

by the graph he was never right (always bellow Clinton)
>>
>>78100733
>Republicans
failure is to be expected.
>>
He got out-memed. Notice how the line immediately drops when Hillary told him to delete his account.
>>
>>78100920

> Huffpo

> Bloomberg

> RCP average

> All media is rigged all polls are rigged

Increasingly nervous Trumpfag.
>>
>>78100733
Polling over 10% more Democrats is what went wrong.
>>
>>78100733
They poll more democrats
They want people to think Hillary is winning
They're afraid.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1026x1030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1026x1030
>look up chart
>scroll down
>they fucked up the math on the first one
>and polled an only Hillary survey on the third
"""""legitimate""""" news source
>>
>>78101709
>they're dead even in the center poll for independents

b-but trump will win over the independents! that's what's gonna give him the election!
>>
>>78101808

don't forget the muh blue collar democrats that will flock in droves to support Trump.
>>
>>78101195
Fucking this

You also don't win the election through flat out votes you win it with the electoral college

Trump wins the rust belt, he wins the election
>>
File: kys1.png (54 KB, 874x387) Image search: [Google]
kys1.png
54 KB, 874x387
>>78102073
>>
File: kys2.png (102 KB, 1055x618) Image search: [Google]
kys2.png
102 KB, 1055x618
>>78102183

> He fucked up the male vote
>>
Just gotta wait until the indictment.
>>
>>78100733
As soon as Clinton won California, the every single cable network started going anti-Trump full throttle.
The big broadcast networks opened up on him. ABC, CBS, NBC (each with 10 times the audience of Fox News)

Worse, Clinton began massive ad drops in critical swing states while Trump still hasn't spent a penny.
Clinton's ads are running virtually unopposed.

Large scandals, such as the allegations by an ex-Secret Service agent that Clinton was abusive were entirely blocked from the media.
The secret service agent in questioned was banned from every media network and never got his story out.

Major Republican officials also publicly denounced Trump as racist. Major donors all pulled their support, a second effort has been renewed to steal the delegates from Trump at the convention.

Lot of shit happening
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.