[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey hotshots: Why did Trump fire his campaign manager?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1466167164725.jpg (21 KB, 486x343) Image search: [Google]
1466167164725.jpg
21 KB, 486x343
He got rid of Corey Lewandowski (pictured in OP speaking at a Conn. fundraiser a few weeks back) but no one knows why.

What's the deal? Has Trump himself said anything?
>>
The media Jews are saying that there was a power struggle between Corey and Ivanka, and Ivanka won.
>>
>>78100584
Corey Lewandowski's kid was killed at Sandy Hook?
>>
>>78100584
Long over due after what he did to Michelle Fields.
>>
>>78100584
Honestly I believe its just a switch up. I think its a good thing being twisted by the media into making it look like there is chaos brewing in the Trump campaign, and I really don't believe that. Honestly I thought Lewandowski was doing an okay job. The only improvement I would like to see from the new campaign manager is to have a tighter leash on Trump and what he says. Trump does gain a lot of support by saying what he wants. But Ben Shapiro hit the nail right on the head when he sad there is a difference between being politically incorrect and being a jackass.
>>
He was fucking Melania.
>>
>Lewandowski

Do you really need to know why
>>
>>78100784
This made him an easy target. He had to go. It's strategic
>>
>>78101334
He's not Jewish though. He's Polish Catholic.
>>
>>78101054
Of course they're trying to make it look like a major shakeup/infighting/clusterfuck type deal.

>>78100692

Perhaps the prior campaign manager was the one pushing for Trump to be so bombastic? I made a thread about this yesterday, but no one was interested. Lewandowski hasn't ever run a general election campaign, and his tactics in the primaries haven't worked so well recently.

Trump is good at hiring the right people for the job. This signals nothing more than a shift of strategy as we move away from the primaries and into the general election.
>>
>>78101505

>polish

Just as bad son
>>
>>78101874
He's probably gone because he's *not* Jewish. Ivanka took offense to him and basically told Trump it was him or her for the duration of the campaign.

Ivanka is married to a Jew and Trump's only connection to the Chosenites.

Except things to get a lot more "mainstream" going forward.
>>
Anyone here anything about Corey allegedly leaking something about Ivanka's Jew husband?
>>
>>78100584
>Conn.
why do people still use this antiquated abbreviation?
it's CT reeeeeeeee

>>78100692
basically this and his daughter won. she wanted manafort to do what he's actually supposed to do.
>trump got cucked by his own daughter
>>
>>78102827
I prefer using the old-fashioned abbreviations outside of mailing purposes. I think they're more elegant. I'd like the two letter system if there was a little more consistency to it.

As it stands, too many of the abbreviations don't make sense. MO, MT, TN, etc.
>>
>>78102122
Roger Stone and his friends are still heavily involved in his campaign and they are guilt-ridden very old men with nothing to lose and deep knowledge of the system. It doesn't have to get mainstream because Lewendowski left -- he is just an amateur who was hired to win Nth Hampshire in the primaries.
>>
>>78100584
There was 20 fucking articles about this yesterday..

Manafort wanted Corey gone...He took his campaign plans to Ivanka, Don Jr. and Eric...They all wanted to go with Manafort but Trump wanted Corey they did a month worth of rallies and his polls numbers went down...

Trumps kids called a meeting and grilled Corey about every aspect of the campaign Trump ask corey what the plan was and he said we should leak the VP pick....Trump fired him. Manafort is in charge.

Expect scripted speeches a lot less rallies and normal campaigning from this point on.
>>
>>78101549
Lewandowski was the guy pushing Trump's old strategy. Manafort is a lot more scheming but moderate
>>
>>78103417
I'm upset that he's gone. Because he would have helped lose the campaign.
His daughter knows her shit unlike Donald and I'd rather vote for her.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.