[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtC yepuLt8Q This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2014-06-19-IMG_6268.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-19-IMG_6268.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>mfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

This is absolutely outrageous.

We are going to take over the comment section.
>>
>>78099432
>Daily reminder that bestiality is legal in Canada #ProudTooFar

i kekd
>>
>>78099432
>you are powerless goyim
>you can't do shit against us
>>
Troll them with Biblical truths. There's no antidote for degeneracy like the word of God.

God disallows homosexuality: 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, 1 Timothy 1:8–11, Romans 1:24-27
There are only 2 genders: Genesis 5:2
>>
File: joot.jpg (65 KB, 494x605) Image search: [Google]
joot.jpg
65 KB, 494x605
We did it to Twitter during #IStandWithHateSpeech, we did it to Google's #WorldRefugeeDay video, we did it to Alicia Keys' Let Me In video, now we're doing it to Youtube's Gay video.

This is summer has been /pol/'s Normie-ndy invasion.
>>
"good for you"
t. assmad retard
>>
File: otdckpftr.png (261 KB, 700x742) Image search: [Google]
otdckpftr.png
261 KB, 700x742
>>78099432
Daily reminder that this is a Hillary/Democrat false flag operation designed to mitigate damage done by the Orlando terror attacks. It's all designed to remind the LGBT population that their "real" enemy isn't ISIS/terrorists/muslims, but republicans/"homophobes"/"racists"//pol/, and they'd better not think about voting Trump, or else.

If you absolutely have to post comments, have them focus on how PC culture is being shoved down our throats, that's something that most of the population can understand. But if you have to say "I hate gay people" or some dumb shit like that, then keep it on /pol/. Anyone who posts that dumb shit on youtube or facebook is actively working to get Hillary elected.
>>
>>78101057
MOTHERFUCKING THIS
>>
>>78101057
>>78101703
fags shouldnt vote for trump. you degenerates have a lovely party that supports fags and atheists and other various sjw types. you dont belong with trump
>>
>>78101703
>>78101057
>>78103165
>being afraid to speak your voice

NO MORE COWERING

KEEP BANTERING AND KEEP WINNING UNTIL YOU ARE SICK OF WINNING
>>
>>78103165
>>78103259
Reveal power level AFTER Trump's election is secured, you dopes. Strategy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.