[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump was betrayed by Oprah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1466537801022.png (336 KB, 581x457) Image search: [Google]
1466537801022.png
336 KB, 581x457
She was supposed to come out on his side. Everyone with a brian knew this. They were friends. Oprah was being shocking silent on the election. And now? She stabs her old friend in the back for HRC.
>>
Woman power.

You had hundreds of years of white presidents, then a black president, now its time for a woman to be president.
>>
Trump's story will be of hope, betrayal, fighting against odds, and the beginning of the end.
>>
>everyone with a brian
>>
I was actually quite shock at this. I can understand her not wanting to publicly endorse Trump but to actually endorse Hillary, a war criminal, under FBI investigation with endless proofs...really makes you think
>>
>>78096988
Welp, I guess that' sit for Trump. I'm now a #Hillraker
>>
>>78096988
When you are big in entertainment you can't go against the hivemind
>>
>>78096988

TRAITOR

Around blacks...
>>
>black
>woman
>media personality

and who exactly is surprised by this?
>>
>>78098395
Especially can't go against the female herd. She knows who pays her bills and it's certainly not men (who actually accomplish things in the world)
>>
I don't blame her. Supporting Trump would be like throwing money away, and every episode would evolve around her defending her choice.

I'm just dissapointed that the media crucifies people for supporting a candidate.

Oprah and Trump go way back though and he has always been kind to her. This is a bit of a shocker.
>>
>>78099797
Honestly though she's rich enough that she shouldn't really give a fuck. Even if she hemorrhaged millions a year she and her entire family would never want for generations.
>>
>Sam Stein
>>
Any other strong/affluent black women worthwhile as a running mate?

I'm drawing blanks outside of the entertainment industry
>>
>changing your vote just because you personally don't like the persona of the candidate

Literally nigger tier.
>>
>>78096988
>Oprah endorsed Hillary
Welp, its over now lads.
RIP America
1776-2016
>>
>>78096988
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE GLOBALISTS NOT JOIN THEM!
>>
>>78096988
Seriously why would anyone think Oprah would side with Trump?

What fucking planet are you on?

Yeah did you guys know Obama will break up with Hillary and start dating trump?!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.