[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary clinton is young and hip she gets our generation she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: download (4).jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8 KB, 268x188
Hillary clinton is young and hip she gets our generation she was on ellen and did funny dance moves thats why im voting for her xD
>>
>>78096639
It sucks that there are people like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 760x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 760x1013
>implying trump isn't hip and doesn't get our generation
>>
>>78096639
>literally shucking and jiving for votes
>>
>>78096639
Now watch me [redacted]
Now watch me [redacted] [redacted]
>>
>>78096639
Lol so funny :D
>>
oof
>>
>>78096818
XDDDDDD lol!! <@;^)
>>
Holy fuck I hate ellen so much, fucking wife watches that garbage everyday. Everytime she says something about Trump I turn off the TV
>>
>>78096639
>Hillary clinton is young and hip

ahahaha

a sickly post menopausal depleted hormonal woman is "young and hip"

more like

about to break a hip

LOOOOL
>>
>>78096639
The fakest smile in the history of the world
>>
>>78096807
Underated post
>>
>>78096718
This is how Trudeau got elected
>>
>>78096639
She's certainly more hip than Trump and his pepe frogs or Bernie and his Facebook memes.
>>
@78096966 (you)
>>
Hillary Clinton is an empty puppet/husk that's being tossed around on display like a ragdoll by the jew/minority media as their new "white example". She's bought over by the arabs and stands precisely opposite to the ideals of white Christian people, so of course minorities like blacks and jews flock to her. They want to use her as a laughing stock to prop up and make whites look bad.

Minorities don't care about governing countries or maintaining civs, they just wanna see whites burn. That's why they're picking Hillary. She's bending over backwards for them and they realize how weak it makes white people look. And that's what they need in their enemy: weakness.
>>
>>78096775
>Nazi salute
wew lad, the ledge
>>
>>78096966
rawr clinton 2016 x3
>>
>>78097301
The average voter doesn't think that deeply though they just see Trump getting attacked daily on TV and eventually just accept that he is a "bad guy" so they vote hillary.
>>
>>78097432
>edge

There's that shill buzzword
>>
Well, the dumb nigger "President" we have now did the same shit and look where that got him, he's the most worthless President in U.S history
>>
>>78096999
She is a reptile.
>>
>>78097518
I said ledge, and trump jumped right off it.
>>
>>78096639
She paid Ellen to get her on the show lol.
>>
reminder the only reason they do this shit is because it worked on the boomers when they were kids.
>>
>>78097513
The only whites that are voting for Hillary are cucks and women. I'm pretty sure the majority of white males in America see this.
>>
I just don't get it.

Hillary does autistic Jeb tier shit literally every day, yet her popularity only grows.

Why is she invincible in all the areas that Jeb wasn't?
>>
>>78096977
My brother watches her nearly every day. No idea why, as he hates SJW bullshit, but he thinks Ellen Degenerate is amazing.
>>
>>78097667
Ellen wants her to win anyway.
>>
File: hillaryrekt.webm (3 MB, 464x260) Image search: [Google]
hillaryrekt.webm
3 MB, 464x260
>>78096978
>>
>>78097997
She has a vagina (allegedly). Women are given a free pass to do whatever cringey shit they want.
>>
>>78097997
simply because she's confident about it

she does the autism twerks but owns it, jeb looked all self-conscious and unfit for leading
>>
File: Ayo.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Ayo.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1600
>>78096639
Plus she hangs out with fedora nigroes (AKA Super-Predator) controlled sound stages, protected by armed guards.
>>
>>78096639
poor thing look at her eyes
She's really dying internally as she debases herself.
>>
>>78097077
Yeah we fucked that one up pretty bad
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.